Bloodshade Harbor doesnt drop Pirate Accessory

CookieSmiles

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Stagmar said:

Repeat information, but I also would like to mention that I am experiencing the same issue. This makes it difficult to get the siren belt or pirate bracelet from their respective 6 mans.

Siren Emblems and accessories (even belt+Bracelet) are not an issue and still are droppable/Quest Reward while Pirate Emblem is exclusive to the cash Shop as far I know. If someone could confirm that Siren Emblem are still fine and check if Siren Belt/Bracelet still drop ''Decently'' in the 6-man dungeon it would be cool.

Been a while since I did Blackram supply but since I don't see any complaints about those siren drops (as it was very easy to reach Siren Belt lvl 10 even pre-patch), I assume it's about the same as before.

7 minutes ago, Axxuka said:

Siren Emblems and accessories (even belt+Bracelet) are not an issue and still are droppable/Quest Reward while Pirate Emblem is exclusive to the cash Shop as far I know. If someone could confirm that Siren Emblem are still fine and check if Siren Belt/Bracelet still drop ''Decently'' in the 6-man dungeon it would be cool.

Been a while since I did Blackram supply but since I don't see any complaints about those siren drops (as it was very easy to reach Siren Belt lvl 10 even pre-patch), I assume it's about the same as before.

Pirate emblems are NOT exclusive to the cash shop - you can get 3 a day if I am not mistaken from the dailies + currently few from daily dash. Sure, grinding 40 of them for both belt and bracelet will take a while, but it is absolutely doable.

Of course those accessories should still drop in the BSH 6-man, no question about it, but even if they dont it still NOT a pay to win - merely pay to progres faster.

3 hours ago, AramilG said:

Pirate emblems are NOT exclusive to the cash shop - you can get 3 a day if I am not mistaken from the dailies + currently few from daily dash. Sure, grinding 40 of them for both belt and bracelet will take a while, but it is absolutely doable.

Actually you get only 1 emblem from the 6 man daily, and 2 more from the 24 instance dailies, but (at least on my server) BSH 24 is a total desert and getting those 2 last token is a pain if you don't have very gentle guildmates willing to help you farm a now mainly useless instance. 

I'm pretty sure there were also more way to get emblems before the patch (I didn't farmed the 6-4 man before myself so I'm not sure) but a friend told me he got 40 emblems easily and didn't farmed so much as it would be necessary today, so I'm pretty confident emblems could be directly looted before.

Can someone confirm that the HM skill stills drop on Hae Mujin? the drop rate was totally unreasonable even before the patch, so until someone can confirm it still drops, we could also assume it was also lost in translation between the 2 patches.

EDIT: I'm on a EU server.

-So long story short i lost my Siren Ring.

-Went to rebuild.

-No enough Pirate Emblem.

-Few people farm BSH, all boss chests don't drop Pirate Ring.

-Later no one play BSH.

stuck or pay rl money to progress, GG

1 hour ago, Aevri said:

-So long story short i lost my Siren Ring.

-Went to rebuild.

-No enough Pirate Emblem.

-Few people farm BSH, all boss chests don't drop Pirate Ring.

-Later no one play BSH.

stuck or pay rl money to progress, GG

yep yep.
pirate emblem now is close to impossible to farm. no one is doing nsh 24man.
you can do 6man bsh for 1 pirate emblem though and a chance of dropping a breakthrough/evolve specific class weapon. :3

I am now stuck with my alt whom I am planning to main because of this.
And if you think about it, other regions didn't have this problem in my conclusion, since their expansion release was much later that gave them ample time to prepare for the next map.

Almost if not everything of player complaints right now is because of the mishandled quick release of contents. I don't mind the WL release since it is all in the same map but the SFM release was really huge. Now lots of people especially newbies and casuals are taking the hit.

-Low population on low level content
-No catch up mechanics
-Newbie unfriendly

With the real life logic of you need new gen of peeps to further progress a country, this game will die if nothing is done.

24m - Nightshade Harbor and Bloodshade Harbor

Well, right now these are like a ghost town, maybe they can change it to 10/8/6/4 players party - using cross-server party finder

It is so hard for beginners to evolve their weapons and accessories, this game is no more progressive

It feels like they cut a good part/area of this game after they released Silverfrost Mountains...

6 hours ago, Bumlife said:

Day 2,

Lucky enough to get the Pirate Ring from relevant chest, but the pain still linger. I can forget about upgrade my Lv45 alt gear at this point all due to the reduced population on some important dungeons. Heck even noticed reduced population in Silverfrost region, timing has become extremely crucial to find players instead was 24hrs populated.

5 hours ago, memow0w said:

24m - Nightshade Harbor and Bloodshade Harbor

Well, right now these are like a ghost town, maybe they can change it to 10/8/6/4 players party - using cross-server party finder

LOL, same happened on Mushin, and I feel sorry for those not so populated servers. 

Did a BSH run couple of days ago and thought I was lucky that I got into Ch 2, only later our party went down to 3 players with no one else in the channel. I had to get out and move to ch 1 to get MM.

NCS really need to add pirate items to other dungeon loots.

3 hours ago, AttacKat said:

LOL, same happened on Mushin, and I feel sorry for those not so populated servers. 

Did a BSH run couple of days ago and thought I was lucky that I got into Ch 2, only later our party went down to 3 players with no one else in the channel. I had to get out and move to ch 1 to get MM.

NCS really need to add pirate items to other dungeon loots.

thier 'fix' was to put Pirate Emblems into the cash shop, do you really think they will change anything in game now ? this way they make more money "working as intended" 

A moderator replied on this thread. Hopefully there will be something that will be done.
I am really willing to pay for costume and membership and already did.

But paying for something I can loot in the game is non-viable for me.
If unpopulated dungeons will be a wall for me not to progress, wouldn't that be the game's responsibility to adjust? Another thing is, this was caused by the pace of the patch/content updates.

I don't really know the alternatives, maybe a drop from 6man since it is still working now? (talking about pirate emblem)
or put the pirate emblem in the hongmoon coin shop?

2 hours ago, Bumlife said:

A moderator replied on this thread. Hopefully there will be something that will be done.
I am really willing to pay for costume and membership and already did.

But paying for something I can loot in the game is non-viable for me.
If unpopulated dungeons will be a wall for me not to progress, wouldn't that be the game's responsibility to adjust? Another thing is, this was caused by the pace of the patch/content updates.

I don't really know the alternatives, maybe a drop from 6man since it is still working now? (talking about pirate emblem)
or put the pirate emblem in the hongmoon coin shop?

i don't think anything is gonna change. i bet since they put emblems on store, they did this on purpose so that people buy emblems with real life money

2 minutes ago, Yagion said:

i don't think anything is gonna change. i bet since they put emblems on store, they did this on purpose so that people buy emblems with real life money

yeah, I am kinda on that perspective now.
I think it was also intentionally. Theyve predicted that this will happen and people will be forced to purchase something that should be normally acquired in game.
Just sad since if the pace of releasing content was normal, we will not have this predicament.

8 minutes ago, Bumlife said:

yeah, I am kinda on that perspective now.
I think it was also intentionally. Theyve predicted that this will happen and people will be forced to purchase something that should be normally acquired in game.
Just sad since if the pace of releasing content was normal, we will not have this predicament.

it's obvious they did it on purpose. emblems showed up on store, things got messed up. there's no way this is coincidence. same thing is happening with mail on alts. i also bet they don't fix it on purpose so that you're forced to spent real money on store to unlock it. i'd rather buy gold from gold seller instead paying for something i should have for free(mail should be completely free for everyone, and not only when mail to alt), or a fix. 2+ months and no fix for mail. this is impossible. btw, why they added the block spam option? we don't have free mail for "prevent spammed from bots", and we have block spam? to block who? the bots that have premium and send us mails? hahahaha

On 2016-03-29 at 5:48 PM, Rukkirii said:

We will forward this information along as well. Thanks for the details Bumlife!

@Rukkirii Sweet Potato to bigger sweet potato, any news before the Week-End starts ? Thank you ! Won't harass again until the end of next week :D

PS : I will make the server crash in a few hours if you don't answer

PSS : Happy April's fool for this ^ I tried.

I just made a similar topic, sorry! 

I am confused as to what to do.  I do not have a bracelet for my new level 45 character.  What do I do?   I have farmed for days trying to get accessories.  I just want to keep playing.  Is there some other bracelet that I can upgrade besides the pirate one?

I have my other accessories almost upgraded to where I will need the pirate stuff too.

On my server- the 24 man blackram is empty.  Even channel 1 has only  a few people.  Getting a party for the 6 player takes forever.  No one is running these.  How are newer alts or new players supposed to get their gear, besides spending real life money?

I remember using the Volcanic Offering Bracelet as a filler for before I got the actually good Heroic bracelets.

Heard of Oathbreaker and Python being good bracelets too, but I dunno if they are drops or just the evolved versions of some other bracelet. More detailed info on those would be nice.

24 minutes ago, SnugglesFairie said:

I just made a similar topic, sorry! 

I am confused as to what to do.  I do not have a bracelet for my new level 45 character.  What do I do?   I have farmed for days trying to get accessories.  I just want to keep playing.  Is there some other bracelet that I can upgrade besides the pirate one?

I have my other accessories almost upgraded to where I will need the pirate stuff too.

On my server- the 24 man blackram is empty.  Even channel 1 has only  a few people.  Getting a party for the 6 player takes forever.  No one is running these.  How are newer alts or new players supposed to get their gear, besides spending real life money?

21 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

I remember using the Volcanic Offering Bracelet as a filler for before I got the actually good Heroic bracelets.

Heard of Oathbreaker and Python being good bracelets too, but I dunno if they are drops or just the evolved versions of some other bracelet. More detailed info on those would be nice.

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/119663-guide-acessory-upgrading/

Villainess = Siren, there you have your guide for Accessories in this current end-game

So can we hurry up and get this fixed? Trying to gear alts right now and it's nearly impossible to get pirate accessories. Not sure what to do it's kinda making me want to quit the game. If your gonna lock these items behind emblems at least allow more than 10 a day to be bought from your store.

So..  i got very salty while gearing my warlock, in my almighty saltiness i sent this ticket to bns, this is the message and reply:

Leggo

Mar 31, 18:02

So i played a summoner since first beta test. I recently decided to permanently switch to my alt, warlock. I encountered so many small problems, so much useless farm, so many small things that u have to fight thru in a game in which U ALREADY DONE THAT PLENTY ON A MAIN.

Why can't items like moonwater refining stones, siren emblems, pirate emblems be sent thru mail? why aren't at least some of the achievements account bound? Why can't i even speed it thru by buying everything i need from cash shop? Why is it limited to 1 purchase a day? Isn't it enough that i had to lvl a new character, spend lots of money gearing her up, and willing to learn a new class, u guys have to p**p on that option.

Why should someone dare to switch mains in our game? NOOO if they do, let them go thru the same stupid useless grinding like they did on their first character, no matter how good they know the game!!!! I can't do anything NOTHING but spend 2 weeks on doing SAME BORING SHIT I ALREADY DID ON MY MAIN, just to amuse u?????? Why don't you take my money? why don't you let me buy everything i need from the cashshop or let us mail all these useless small things to our alts???? I'm so disappointed in this game. This is the first game i found with such a stupid system. Most games appreciate a players knowledge and lets us fast forward on alts. But no, bns just p**ps on u. The drop that spilled the glass was the fact that you now need a stupid achievement to even be able to finish the dragoncall hongmoon quest. A skill book which i bought from the auction house, to fast forward, now tells me that hey, u need this stupid crap from the newest dungeons on ur shitty alt https://gyazo.com/ecf8b9c3693a5dde7431bfb5d84c9680 , which yes u know u didnt need them on ur main, but u know what, we wanted to FK U for wanting to switch! Why doesn't this game encourage people to have multiple characters? why cant we mail stuff? why do u put such small things to fence people from having fun and probably spending more money into ur shop just to be able to lvl their alts? I'm disappointed. And please don't send an automatic reply. If you don't have anything to say just don't reply, just send this to ur dev team. Hopefully it gets changed. Until then, i pity anyone that wants to switch classes, i regret my mistake. Worst experience of my life, thank u for it.

GM Certexelle (Blade and Soul)

Mar 31, 23:21

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Blade and Soul Support Team. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a less than stellar gameplay, and the frustration with regards to the overall system of the game.  While we at Support will be unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like character-bound items or achievements, we have taken note of your feedback and concerns and forwarded it to the proper department for further review. We also highly encourage posting your thoughts and insights on the forums so that other players can participate in the discussion.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Certexelle
NCSOFT Support Team

*ps, im not sure if im allowed to post gm names here, so if im not a mod please feel free to cut them out*

So yeah, excuse my language in that post and please don't judge it, i was very mad.  But it is indeed, very stupid. The way they make u farm outdated content for weeks, until you even have a chance to catch up. 

If i was a newbie lvling for the first time in this patch, i would've quit shortly after hitting 45. But i'm not, so i'm sorry if i sound cocky when i say that, i don't find it fair how such items are not tradable from mains to alts.  

A game like this should encourage people to have alts, to have maximum pvp knowledge you will have at some point to play every class in game, so why not give the means for people to achieve that?    

Also after wondering why i still didn't get any siren or pirate accessories from multiple runs, i found this thread. that explains it. I ended up buying ALL of mine ( still missing some) from the cashshop by getting 10embles/siren everyday (which btw is also maximum u can get daily, wth?). So not only u still need to farm outdated content, but they made it EVEN HARDER than it was before this patch... 

I fail to see the logic in such a system, and i hope they will reconsider it. Or else all new players will get discouraged by the amount of crappy items u need to grind.... And nobody will create or gear an alt, and please don't say u can make alts just for arena, u know its not true, u need to do pve content to be able to get the hongmoon skills (again, bns logic) .

Archived