Bloodshade Harbor doesnt drop Pirate Accessory

CookieSmiles

4 minutes ago, 889998_1452550560 said:

Can confirm that Pirate Bracelet and Pirate Belt are seemingly unavailable from any boss chest in 6-Man and 24-Man Harbor.

Fix soon?

Edit: Siren Belt and Siren Bracelet do drop from Blackram Supply Chain 6-Man. This is only about Pirate Belt/Bracelet.

thanks for confirming nobody had done that yet except ''low drop rate''

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Axxuka said:

thanks for confirming nobody had done that yet except ''low drop rate''

Well, it's pretty clear that items cannot drop from the boxes unless they're listed in the drop table, to me. Since they're not listed in any brilliant treasure box or 6-man reward box drop table, they obviously do not drop.

On 3/29/2016 at 11:09 AM, Hongmoon said:

Why do you think they put emblems in nc coin shop only? That's what you get for falling for their "not p2w" lies.

They gave you an option to buy, they didn't force you to buy. Please, know the difference. You still can get 3 emblems from your dailies. Plus if you have done the WL level event, you received 20 for free.

In fact they could just have sold the accessories in F10, selling emblems... why ? just to try to say "it's not pay2win" ? since you can buy basics and NECESSARY items from shop, or need approx 15 days of farming, for 1hour to 2hours minimum... (so up to 30 hours farming), it's simply pay2win. scammed we are !

my case ? i pay premium... okay more than 15€/month, it's already enough for P2P game to work well.. But no ! i still have to pay if i don't wanna do the SAME THINGS more than 15 times ? Are you kidding me ? i can consider doing 15 times something if it's VERY rewarding, not if i'm forced to do so as a regular basis !

So now i gotta choose if i find more annoying to farm 15 to 30 hours, or work IRL 1 hour and pay my items ? Is this any serious ?

At least sell them for HMcoins so i can play to pay them, and choose what i do to get golds... And as a premium member, the minimum would be that we can get it discounted for 10 or 15 emblems instead of 20 (like for the weapons)...

When you pay for a premium subscription, you pay for a service working in certain conditions, if these conditions change, the contract can be canceled anytime, this is law (in my country at least, and this is the law that apply to me and the game as he is distributed here), so i may consider seriously on canceling and getting reimbursed of what i paid to the game if things keep getting worse and worse as it does.

I asked for an update, because the developers actually responded to the issue, and specified that they have forwarded it over to the decision makers. If the player base shows no interest in the issue we will not get any information for a certainty. If there is continuous support for getting the drops back to where a new player or an alt can actually gear up, well, maybe then we can get some sort of a reprieve.

The issue might not be as acute now when the end-game is that close to the level 45, but as the end game moves on, if each and every grind is preserved by removing the drops in the same manner, gearing beyond 380 AP will become impractical.

Now i pray that they re-give naryu lab ss in dynamic quest chests... because this ss is still necessary actually, and the quantity of runs needed to get the good pieces is also insane... (did 7 runs on alt atm, got ZERO good pieces, and had to bid for more than 2g on most pieces... )... And it's not like if this was the most funny and fast to do, dungeon...

If they are going to fix drops for BloodShade. please fix Naryu soulshields as well. since SS used to drop in final box chest but no it doesn't drop anything which made it very hard to new players to progress.

i have 2 chars with good naryu sets but the rest of the alts its a pain in the ass since you have to literally win every bid against people...

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, Yego said:

You beat me to posting the good news! The item drops from Bloodshade and Naryu's Labyrinth should be addressed in this weeks maintenance on 4/13.

3 hours ago, TakunDes said:

If they are going to fix drops for BloodShade. please fix Naryu soulshields as well. since SS used to drop in final box chest but no it doesn't drop anything which made it very hard to new players to progress.

i have 2 chars with good naryu sets but the rest of the alts its a pain in the ass since you have to literally win every bid against people...

Naryu Labyrinth drops should also be fixed in this weeks maintenance as well. If you come across any other concerns you may have with the drops from the pre-Silverfrost Mountains 6-member content after the maintenance, please don't hesitate to bring it up again in this thread and we can forward it along to the dev. team.

I was about to make a post about how to obtain Pirate accessories now.

I was stupid enough to salvage most of them few weeks ago when i didnt need them.

So now i'm ready to get all of my accessories to true siren, and i 've been trying to get ANY pirate accessories for over a week, in both nightshade and bloodshade.

Still 0 drops.

On 4/10/2016 at 7:37 AM, Tarask said:

i still have to pay if i don't wanna do the SAME THINGS more than 15 times ? Are you kidding me ? i can consider doing 15 times something if it's VERY rewarding, not if i'm forced to do so as a regular basis !

So now i gotta choose if i find more annoying to farm 15 to 30 hours, or work IRL 1 hour and pay my items ? Is this any serious ?

I'm not trying to be flippant, but MMOs are definitely not for you, and Korean MMOs are the worst MMOs in this regard.

Doing the same thing 15 times?  Try 150 times.  That's what's required to gear up.  That's true for almost every MMO, but it's 100% certainly true for any Korean MMO.

Seriously.  If doing the same thing 15 times bothers you, this is just the wrong game for you.

There's such a thing called localization, you know. It doesn't (or shouldn't, at the very least) apply to just text and voice acting, but also market and time people outside asian market applies to games. Being a Korean game doesn't excuse it being so... 'Korean' in the west. Just saying.

8 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

There's such a thing called localization, you know. It doesn't (or shouldn't, at the very least) apply to just text and voice acting, but also market and time people outside asian market applies to games. Being a Korean game doesn't excuse it being so... 'Korean' in the west. Just saying.

Sure, but there are some things that can reasonably be changed and some that can't.

In a Western MMO, normally the dungeons take 30-60 minutes to finish.  In B&S, they take 10-20.  Some of the most important ones are *extremely* short, like Yeti.  

So if you want to change it so you don't need to run the same content repeatedly... what do you expect the players to do instead?  You can't just make new, unique dungeons just for Western markets.  

The dungeons are short and designed to be run repeatedly, and I don't think it's really possible to localize that away.

The dungeons are short and designed to be run repeatedly, and I don't think it's really possible to localize that away.

You could have shifted emphasis to the casual-friendly 24M instances, and those are 40-60 min affairs, instead of emphasizing the 'Do you Have a Clan and Are you Willing to Do it Every Day for the Next Five Months?" 6 and 4M content.

Dunno about the rest of you folks, but I am starting to develop a serious empathy for the people of ROK, and a growing concern over their well-being.

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

You beat me to posting the good news! The item drops from Bloodshade and Naryu's Labyrinth should be addressed in this weeks maintenance on 4/13.

Naryu Labyrinth drops should also be fixed in this weeks maintenance as well. If you come across any other concerns you may have with the drops from the pre-Silverfrost Mountains 6-member content after the maintenance, please don't hesitate to bring it up again in this thread and we can forward it along to the dev. team.

I am sure looking forward to this change. Especially towards Naryu Labyrinth, considering I've seen the same three pieces drop constantly for me these past few weeks.

14 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Thank you so much Rukkirii and Babbletr0n for willing to fix such crisis!  Many new players might end up quitting the game due to being extremely difficult to catch up to new contents. not to mention to those who start all over with alts etc. you guys made the right decision ;)

On 4/19/2016 at 9:49 AM, xRedKatx said:

could anyone confirm that it drops in BSH now? I have tried few runs and still nothing

it does. the rate however imo is slighty  lower compared to pre-lv50 patch. i got a belt yesterday for my FM alt

Archived