Already needs a hard nerf..

Warmanreaper

Any other class that pvps against the warlock loses do to how overpowered thrall is when it pulls you into it.. specially now that assassins can't dps as much as they should..

So it usually ends in 1 player getting pulled to their death or both players smashing their keyboard..

Just now, Myleina said:

They're the shittiest in other servers, so get ready for it to receive buffs, not nerfs.

I can assure you... this class isn't receiving a buff... if it receives a buff prob about 50% of the population leaves. They are more OP than assassins back in closed beta..

5 minutes ago, Warmanreaper said:

I can assure you... this class isn't receiving a buff... if it receives a buff prob about 50% of the population leaves. They are more OP than assassins back in closed beta..

You cant assure me anything.. we are following the KR patch notes. Warlock is shit in KR. Therefore, it WILL receive a buff. Either that or we just wont get any Warlock changes until lvl 50 patch, where it will become shit along with summoner.

2 hours ago, Warmanreaper said:

Any other class that pvps against the warlock loses do to how overpowered thrall is when it pulls you into it.. specially now that assassins can't dps as much as they should..

So it usually ends in 1 player getting pulled to their death or both players smashing their keyboard..

TLDR: I don't wanna l2p NERF PLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

4 hours ago, Warmanreaper said:

idk what u playing but it seems u dont SS retreat skill >.>

15 hours ago, Warmanreaper said:

I can assure you warlock is getting a buff, the patch were in right now is right after warlock was nerfed super hard. And then afterwords gets buffed, and then becomes bottem teir along with summoner. 

2 hours ago, Erikkustrife said:

I can assure you warlock is getting a buff, the patch were in right now is right after warlock was nerfed super hard. And then afterwords gets buffed, and then becomes bottem teir along with summoner. 

But will they get buffed more, i mean, come on! Getting a nerfed to ground version is fine, it will get buffed, but if it will get buffed just to the bottom tier, then why not buff it to medium tier, both of them? :(

3 hours ago, Erikkustrife said:

So who's to say that, by the time we get to 50, the summoner won't get buffed, as well?   No class stays either at the top, or the bottom forever in MMOs.

20 hours ago, Warmanreaper said:

You cant assure us anything cause your not the developer and WL currently is the weakest class in pvp and the Jan balance patch we are getting a small buff.

22 hours ago, Warmanreaper said:

As everyone said, they are getting a buff. Learn to play mate.

Huh, they will get a buff and there are players crying about it? wow i am exited to reach my WL to lvl 45 already =P, is a really fun class, instead of cry, why dont you try the class by yourself? is really fun!, just getting mad at something you can also do just will stress you out...is unnecesary.

4 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Huh, they will get a buff and there are players crying about it? wow i am exited to reach my WL to lvl 45 already =P, is a really fun class, instead of cry, why dont you try the class by yourself? is really fun!, just getting mad at something you can also do just will stress you out...is unnecesary.

Not "players".  One (1) person.

On 4/3/2016 at 5:15 PM, rocdog said:

Not "players".  One (1) person.

I dont think he is the only one complaining about it, the rest just dont care enough to come to the forum and complain, because, yes, the users are usually mean to those who come and say what they think about something.

9 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

I dont think he is the only one complaining about it, the rest just dont care enough to come to the forum and complain, because, yes, the users are usually mean to those who come and say what they think about something.

To be fair theres always gonna be people who complain instead of learning to fight against WL´s strengths, its simply a L2P issue. Warlocks have one iframe and frontal block skill, thats their whole defensive toolset, playing around the Thrall shouldnt be that big of a issue

On 3/4/2016 at 0:22 PM, rocdog said:

So who's to say that, by the time we get to 50, the summoner won't get buffed, as well?   No class stays either at the top, or the bottom forever in MMOs.

Except for Sorc in Aion. Top tier from day 1 woo!

And then Gunner, top tier the day it was released until forever except in China where they neutered it.

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:03 PM, Warmanreaper said:

someones actually trying to say Warlocks OP? XD WTF! they're the worst class in pvp currently, that's a l2p issue not a class problem

OP is a SIN complaining about the Warlock, seriously? 

I'm just a fresh gold level 41 Warlock, but even if I stomp almost all the DES I fight, I can't do anything against average SINs. Just invisible the whole time and I don't have enough defense to take their "not as much as they should" dps. Yeah, I need to adapt my build and learn how to beat them, but please, if you're a SIN, you have no right to complain about the Warlocks.

I'm FM I have no idea at all(still learning)how to pvp locks but....as button mashin muppet....they die...didn't met a lot of em but at 1800+ there are some in EU....had 2...they just die...don't know is not even that hard for person that didn't pvped them a single time before.

Archived