Already needs a hard nerf..

Warmanreaper

2 hours ago, Teffy said:

I'm FM I have no idea at all(still learning)how to pvp locks but....as button mashin muppet....they die...didn't met a lot of em but at 1800+ there are some in EU....had 2...they just die...don't know is not even that hard for person that didn't pvped them a single time before.

There are less then 50 plat warlocks on EU, atm I'm ranked #29 lock  while being #2500 over all classes. So I would not say it's an easy class and it will only get worse once lvl 50 HM skills comes out.

Theres also less lock at high rank simply because... theres less lock being played due to the last class, less players rerolled, many of the top players already settled in their class. As of right now, warlock is perfectly fine unles you plan to fight at world championship and are the 0,1% of top players. And even until then there will be patchs to fix all this. If you like the playstyle, stay with it, I know I will.

Warlocks were apparently already nerfed before being brought here, there is no need for more.

And, as an Assassin, you've already got a huge advantage once you stealth, as nearly all of a Warlock's skills require a locked on target and aren't free cast.

Archived