Hackers in PVE and Hackers in Arena

Lightan

[Removed: Please submit a ticket to Customer Support to report players using third party tools]

also in pvp arena ranking. this lv 35 over 2k ranking is hacking. i don't want to mention his name because his name is his hacking web site. but i hate people that hack their way to the top. Hope NA ban the shit out of them. and the hacking in Arena is promoting his hacking site. I hope NCSOFT realize by now that Game Guard isn't working. we need do something else to stop these hackers.  Also,  i heard in CN they using some kind of tenprotect or something and they don't have a bot/hacking problems. they also got some kind of in game video capture for 30 sec where you do a video capture and send it in hack report that seems cool too.  

We need step our game on stopping these hackers...

I am hoping some staff will see this post even if they don't respond. and start doing something about hackers now too.  i am not looking for instant patch like the spam filter patches, but at least to let us know they working on doing something against hackers... 

they did something about the spammers cause new players can't even read anymore or chat in game. that's how horrible the spam was. so they fix it. i hope it's not going to take hackers everywhere and hacks all #1 in pvp before they do something about this...

7 minutes ago, Lightan said:

I am hoping some staff will see this post even if they don't respond. and start doing something about hackers now too.  i am not looking for instant patch like the spam filter patches, but at least to let us know they working on doing something against hackers... 

they did something about the spammers cause new players can't even read anymore or chat in game. that's how horrible the spam was. so they fix it. i hope it's not going to take hackers everywhere and hacks all #1 in pvp before they do something about this...

Good job need more people like you catching this...I am sure they will see it.  Keep up the good work!

I've found in a lot of cases make sure to use the '@' feature on the forums they seem to see threads where people use it more often than ones without. At least so long as everyone sees who's cheating what they've 'accomplished' will mean nothing.

4 minutes ago, Killian said:

I've found in a lot of cases make sure to use the '@' feature on the forums they seem to see threads where people use it more often than ones without. At least so long as everyone sees who's cheating what they've 'accomplished' will mean nothing.

who should i use the "@" symbol with? do you know any admin or staff we can maybe point their focus here for a sec? lol. 

5 minutes ago, Lightan said:

who should i use the "@" symbol with? do you know any admin or staff we can maybe point their focus here for a sec? lol. 

You can @'  Hime, Lock6, Rukkirii and Omeed. They're the only ones I see that respond lately.

@Hime @Lock6  @omeed  @Rukkirii   hey guys! just hoping you guys can see this and maybe response if you feel like it. and just letting you know that there are hackers going around in PVE and in PVP just look at ranking the over 2k ranking with the hack name in it. and you'll see what i'm talking about.  Just a FYI wanting you guys to know about it. and the first video shows someone also catching hackers in world PVE/pvp.  Thank you.  if you don't stop that hacker in PVP. his name is his hacking web site, so if people looking at the name might go to the site and pay for the hacks..so yeah. please try to ban these guys at least....take his name out of the Ranking or something to stop his promotion of his hack site at least...  

• NCSOFT

Hey everyone,

If you come across players who are using third party tools and exploiting the game, we urge you to contact Customer Support as they will be able to investigate the players and take the appropriate actions.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Thank you so much for taking the time to report these players. We really do appreciate it. ^^

And it's gonna take a month to ban them right? I'm not trying to be rude here but again it's a lot of players that i'v been reporting botting you still haven't bothered getting rid of yet. How many people you have working there? I'm sure someone could just pop on and ban them. Shoot give it to me I got nothin else better to do since arena has hackers now.

16 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Sad to see this =(, i hope this dont become a plague...

Its alread one plague,  and u expend a lot of time to report they, and they keep on game.....

Blade and bots ....

they need IP ban + protec again hackers tools to start game.... that game guard is not for that?

I was in arena yesterday and i fought the same sin 3x in 1vs 1 they used flashbang 3x in row on me and i'm sure that escape skill has a cool down ...but they could spam it also seen a teleporting LBD yet there is no way to report them in game and i'm not going to sit here writing down there names to send in tickets that wont achieve anything.

Also there have been people using alts to boost their rank in arena by multiboxing so I have very like faith that this will be resolved any time soon. 

14 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Hey everyone,

If you come across players who are using third party tools and exploiting the game, we urge you to contact Customer Support as they will be able to investigate the players and take the appropriate actions.

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

Thank you so much for taking the time to report these players. We really do appreciate it. ^^

Report to ban dont work becouse:

útil they are get ban, they alread did and transfer they gold, so when he get ban, he alread are doing another char to lvl 45 to keep farming, a lot of these bots are gold seller, they have anothers chars to keep farming even if some get ban..... IP BAN + protect game to start with hack tools....

15 hours ago, Cetra said:

Meh, people who were reported using flying hacks weeks ago are still in game.  This place is a wash already, I'm shocked at how fast this went downhill.

Agreed soon this could be another wildstar everyone liked it for 4 months. Then they shutdown the whole game do to lack of players. With the insane amount of hackers/bots. Mabey a archage that got sued for 4.2 million USD for scamming it's user's and allowing bot's to stay in game for so long that they where also sued for supporting hacker's/bot's wich is aginst the law because it is supporting scammer's in real life as well.

3 hours ago, Shinigamy said:

Report to ban dont work becouse:

útil they are get ban, they alread did and transfer they gold, so when he get ban, he alread are doing another char to lvl 45 to keep farming, a lot of these bots are gold seller, they have anothers chars to keep farming even if some get ban..... IP BAN + protect game to start with hack tools....

As someone who worked in fraud detection for online retailers for years, I can tell you that banning IP's and device ID's doesn't work. It's an endless cycle of fraudsters finding loopholes and changing their IP's. There is a reason retailers lose billions every year to fraud. It's because it's unstoppable.

All ncsoft can do is find new ways to protect their game and ban bots (temporarily) until they find their next loophole. This will go on forever until the game loses popularity. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Archived