cat tank nerfed

DarkSkyBunny

40 minutes ago, AlterNatiVe said:

ahaha while that cat aggros terrors for big AOE. i dont care about your cat in dungeons i can tank my self well and dash short bursts with BM. i dont care about your cat.though its fcking annoys me in BW and terrors .... GODSEND-huh get off u high horse . i dont need vermilion to do double red AOE attacks who does 30-40k dmg on me becouse cats aggros him and i dont need poision pudles everywhere when fighting bw ..... for fck sake u guys dont even use cats to revive melle guys at terrors yet you are reason why they die -.-

p.s i dont see this guy having trouble in mushin tower 7 

Srsly  .....

I'd breeze through it too using 20k heal pots.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WhiteCrow said:

I'd breeze through it too using 20k heal pots.

and why u dont do that?ow w8 u just all want faceroll everything.Fck sake its mushin tower .... u know i am class who literaly tanks with blocks and still  i drop kind a low sometimes becouse of mistakes and i cant faceroll that floor either and heal with my skills and pots ... yet u guys just want free road where pet just aggros boss andu  just spam your skills.ow men what an easy life u had while i had to actualy look at boss paterns and animation in every dungeon to tank .Do u think we faceroll it just skill spam? i knew this gona happen when mushin tower comes out.

p.s he didnt used a cat in whole video ...

Just now, WhiteCrow said:

Because spamming almost full heal pots that have a short cooldown shows skill and how hard the boss might be for some people lol.

The pots are part of the game. If you don't wanna use them fine but don't complain about someone using something legit to get through it :B

3 minutes ago, Lalapyu said:

The pots are part of the game. If you don't wanna use them fine but don't complain about someone using something legit to get through it :B

lol sorry that's not what I meant, if you want to use them use them. But soloing something and spamming super hp pots isn't really a showcase of how good your class is or how good of a player you are, that's all I meant.

Just now, WhiteCrow said:

lol sorry that's not what I meant, if you want to use them use them. But soloing something and spamming super hp pots isn't really a showcase of how good your class is or how good of a player you are, that's all I meant.

Oooh ok, that I understand. I dunno if the person in the vid was trying to showcase their skill though.

2 minutes ago, Lalapyu said:

Oooh ok, that I understand. I dunno if the person in the vid was trying to showcase their skill though.

prob just trying to get it done XD

Consumables are there to be abused, people use them! Although like i said 20k is way overkill

1 minute ago, Lalapyu said:

Maybe so, but most people who upload videos of them doing something with a weakened character(no cat as an example) usually want to show off :P

Personally on this I like it. I would have also nerfed the cooldown of your cc's as well, make them longer. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with a good summoner. But most summoners are just skill-less wonders that take up room on the servers. As one person said, "People depend on us more than any other class." Yeah we do, to not know how to play summoner and to screw everything up with your pet. I'd play summoner, but unfortunately they're race locked to the kid in animal ears and tail costume. Give me a Jin or Yun summoner and a summons that doesn't look stupid and I'd play one. I suppose I could go in for warlock, just not sure if they can be a support class like a summoner is.

I welcome it. Make it harder please. I enjoy a challenge . Face rolling is not much fun. Makes victory more appealing and rewarding. If/when I do mushin I hope I don't succeed the first time. I mean I actually died once yesterday in Harbor on my summy! That was new! 

I think the sum is fine. More work now which is nice. 

1 minute ago, Everythingisincave said:

And people keep missing the main points.

A.This is a ninja nerf or a bug (that's why I want an answer from NCSoft)
B.Other regions dont have this issue.

Keep your summoner hate at the door please.

I wouldn't put my finger on what it is and make all this fuss about it without a NCSOFT dev confirmation , the better way would be to create a ticket , wait for an answer and then use it as a refferance to even start the thread . But that's only if you're a rationally thinking person .

U know guys. I wouldn't cry so much about this nerf. Also don't think NC gonna do smth about it any soon. It's obvious that pet can't tank like it used to do but...

Thats other ppl problem, not summoners at all. As a summoner I know any of us can kill any soloable content in this game without using cat at all. Fun start when u go somewhere with randoms/new players/ppl who are just average. All of them want summoner to tank. Otherwise there is a wipe. So my solution: don't tank, let other ppl do (u might be even lucky and find player (2% chance imo) that can actually tank and it's not SM). If u do to much dmg and u take agro, stop for a while, protect urself and chill. Support class? Who cares, all classes have smth to do things by their own and protect themself. I would be actually happy when ppl won't just relay on summoner in group. 

I created a ticket and their asking for video and screenshots. Sometimes I feel like they pretend to be stupid or they think we are stupid. I'm sure I'm not the only one sending a ticketing for this issue. Why cant they respond with we are currently investigating this issue blah blah or this was an intentional change blah blah. Ugh. I guess I'll have to compile this later.

15 hours ago, Redmonster said:

You mean the same way every single class has to manage their defense with their offense? You guys are mad that you can't EASILY solo bosses as a DPS mage. That's ridiculous, and the reason nobody agrees except "summoners who are lvl 45" is because you want to maintain your easy play. Who's the tank for a FM? Who's the constant ranged DPS pet for a BM or KFM whos blocking and dodging every attack from the boss and mobs? No other class gets to have two roles going at all times without worrying about getting killed in a second. Having the cat take aggro and spamming damage on a boss is not nearly as much "maintaining" as any other class needs to SOLO.

The solution is to party up with a tank, or play at the same level of difficulty as every other class. The solo tower is not supposed to be easy and plenty of summoners in THIS thread have said they know how to work around it because they didn't rely on the easymode cat anyway.

That's true for now, but in the future this won't be the case( I talking about the Qi Master class). And as a force master main we have access to a crap ton of cc skills(like freeze), a shield that blocks projectiles, and a parry(if speced), and massive heal which helps with our survivability. I don't play summoner or plan on making one but what's the point of this class if only half of it is working properly.

If the Martial Tome skills are explained that in Crouching Tiger tiered cat taunts for 8 sec -then SHOULD taunt, don't misslead players for wrong skills or cheat their expectations,in other versions of game cat acts normally as before and how was supposed to act. 

If one finds funny to play a class for the skills the class have and suddenly without no explanation skills will dissapear ,everyone would say its not fun-and its not. Take away the Distroyer 's spin ,some stuns from it and reduce their stuns -would it be fun to play ? -i assume not. 

So let us ,summoners enjoy our class at its supposed to be and bring fun ,don't hate and ruin our game just beacue you haven't yet played summoner or you consider it OP because you can't figure out how to beat it .

But to cheat players while in the description skills says something and in fact its something else -no ,makes no fun for no one.

CAN we GET and OFFICIAL answer to this issue already ? the community its waiting for an answer !

2ilxx75.png

ok this nerf is very stupid only made the best tank in game in the worst!

cat lost agro instantly is ridiculous when i play solo np f7 just use 4 x and 1 guys but in pt no more cat tank if i play another class i just say (pls dont Q summ)

Give a few sec for cat lost agro and more colldown in Q pls insta lost agro is stupid

I'm a summoner too, and I didn't even notice ;X

I felt it's normal for the Cat to lose aggro for the ?4? seconds Q isn't up. My cat newer tanked poharan either, she always jumps out of it.

I very much would like my Cat to tank 100% of the time, yes please. I have to do stuff while Q is on cooldown, which I don't like either.

As a new Summoner, I felt this was intended. I just wish we had more defensive skills, sometimes I just don't have anything to protect myself. Also for the love of god, I ALWAYS HAVE AGGRO, can you PLEASE design content where the GROUP DOES NOT have to use their CC's to rescue you. They NEVER do, I don't want to rely on them. Sometimes I just stop DPSing bcause I know they won't CC the Boss the moment I get juggled, or eaten, it annoys me so much. The first Boss in BSH is a prime example, he wants to eat the guy who has aggro, and the party has like 10minutes to CC him, THEY NEVER DO, and I have to lose 75% of my life bcause of it.

F7 is simple as cake, it's like REALLY EASY, just did it today if there was a nerf I didn't notice, as I mentioned...:

You press Q 

After Cat stands up, you stun Jughado or w/e his name is and let the Cat grab him.

When the Grab is over, your Q is off cooldown

You press Q

This time you don't have a stun, so you deal with him with your E, defensives etc.

You press Q (repeat from beginning)

During the entire fight, you run close circles around your cat, you do NOT go away from your cat. You are a melee in this fight, got it?!

I also like to skill my bees, instead of the flower, on this fight. 

I usually kill him with 20-30sec before his enrage timer hits.

My gear:

Everything is upgraded to the point where I would need to upgrade to their Siren versions, which is simply stupidly expensive, and since I don't need it, I rather sell my stuff than waste it on the insane 6g Moonstone Trans. thingys. Oh yeah, Blackram set with crit, PvP set is not meant to PvE.

edit:

The build I use

https://bnstree.com/SU?build=450100210141107311084111031200312064110533106411371111241304222093220132

After I grab him with my pet, he gets knocked down for 2seconds after 10seconds, it's really not that hard. If you have PvP gear, you might aswel hurt yourself a little, this is PvE, go get yourself PvE gear and infuse it properly.

I really have no idea how other classes like Blade Dancer could kill F7, if I imagine the fight without the Cat, it's like a nightmare. Sin etc. not included, for obvious reasons, they have it easy aswel. If you need a rule set, your new rule is always: Don't get HP so you can fail, go get DPS and learn how not to fail. Man I'm on fire today, I will give autographs later.

Archived