RNG's box outfit. Did anyone get it yet?

Kitty

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it, i used to sell all my daily 19  soulstones for 33 silver each so i would get around 6gold from it, now with these *cricket*ing boxes soulstone are so cheap.. ugh i refuse to grind more of the same daily shit, il wait till the 10th its not just worth it atm.

there should be a law against these money making scams all they do is inducing a gamble addiction targeting the weak minded players to open there wallets. 

DO NOT BUY THEM, i personally thing they should focus on fixing this 5 year old game first...BUT NOOOO filling there pockets is a priority, GREEDY BASTERDS. 

Why the *cricket* NCsoft? So many good games without this shit and now u start to take the same path -.- 1999 Ncoins is fine for Awesome Outfits but im not going to buy the *cricket*ing rng boxes, this is just a *cricket*ing big scamme, maybe u get luck after spendig 500$, nice idea... Why dont u rename the EU/NA Version of "Blade & Soul" to "Money & RNG".

Tera 2.0

Oh wow, seems like we got a Tera version 2 going on here. I already spent 100€ on BnS (including buying the founder pack), but i am not spending a cent more, not even for premium as it currently seems that NCsoft is trying to milk players as hard and as fast as possible. Non tradable outfits, rng boxes and in the future the only way to send an outfit to an alt is to buy another item from the cash shop?

latest?cb=20140926212017

got 33 boxes, outfit on 22 i think. Like 50 soulstones wich sold for 30 silver (15g) , 3 pouches,  1 moonwater stone (5.6g), 70 unsealing charms (7g) and allot of other stuff. Marketplace worth est 30g, not including the non tradable stuff.

Got the outfit and allot of gold, worth it :)

14 hours ago, Kitty said:

Hello guys.

So I brought 112 of those RNG box and still didn't get any outfit. :(

How is everyone else rate for the outfit so far? Any luck?

People like you are why this game is going to die sooner rather than later. Nice work bud. The lottery is a tax on morons like you.

What bothers me is the fact that outfits aren't tradable, so F2P players wont even have a chance at getting the outfits, including myself.

I can't afford to spend real money on this game because all of my money goes into neccessities to make sure I have a roof over my head and have food on the table.

If outfits were tradable I would at least be able to grind for in-game currency, knowing I have a chance to get the outfit.

I hope they consider making outfits tradable.

I really like that outfit.. ):

2 minutes ago, Ebrietaz said:

What bothers me is the fact that outfits aren't tradable, so F2P players wont even have a chance at getting the outfits, including myself.

I can't afford to spend real money on this game because all of my money goes into neccessities to make sure I have a roof over my head and have food on the table.

If outfits were tradable I would at least be able to grind for in-game currency, knowing I have a chance to get the outfit.

I hope they consider making outfits tradable.

Sadly it seems at the moment NCSoft is catering to those who have an extreme amount of disposable income. Or parents who don't know how to hide their credit cards.

Just now, SoulEchelon said:

Sadly it seems at the moment NCSoft is catering to those who have an extreme amount of disposable income. Or parents who don't know how to hide their credit cards.

Hopefully parents will make sure the children don't find the credit cards this time. p:

I don't know what they were thinking making outfits soulbound, I think they would make more money if they were tradable.

Tradable outfits mean players with the extreme amounts of disposible income, would most likely purchase more outfits to sell for in-game currency.

1 minute ago, Ebrietaz said:

Hopefully parents will make sure the children don't find the credit cards this time. p:

I don't know what they were thinking making outfits soulbound, I think they would make more money if they were tradable.

Tradable outfits mean players with the extreme amounts of disposible income, would most likely purchase more outfits to sell for in-game currency.

Agreed. That would be a longterm solution, but companies like NCSoft only see in the short term. I've seen the exact same thing happen in Vindictus.

Archived