Jump to content
Forums

New RNG Box in Shop!


skyy

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Unskilled banana said:

HEY GUYS, the fact that you can buy anything in this game seems to be so terrible. they don't make games for free, they need money from it. Can you just stop crying.

So true... stop complaining about unethical business practices you guys! What else is a lazy company to do these days? Selling sh*t for gold is linearly the only thing they can do to keep this game alive!

 

...well, they could be generating actual content to sell on the market, but HEY, that takes investment and WORK, nobody can expect a company to actually do that, especially if they paddle their second hand games outside of their home market.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Succubus said:

You care of pvp, of Faction Balance, she/he care of cosmetic, and if she/he wan't THAT dress, she has no other choice, so yes, is grammatically correct, is forced to. Even if i don't know english this is grammar 101

I like you :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shorsh said:

 

No the box isn't just for the costume, its all about the costume for YOU. 

Like I said you cannot say why people are opening the boxes. I got the costume and guess what? I'm going to open more once the server goes up.

 

You shouldn't be getting anything except the Keys, potions, and unsealing charm which has 100% loot chance everything else is random.

You are paying for a chance at the other items. You dont like that you may not randomly get what you want (in this case the costume) then don't buy the box.

 

 

Just to rub salt in your wounds cause im Petty af

Doesn't he look so cute in this costume :)

 

-snip-

 

Costume looks stupid af. Looks even worse on females, just saying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sprites50 said:

I've seen it in other MMORPG's which doesn't change the fact that this is shady behaviour on their side.

I don't call it shady, they are not hiding anything from us. It's just boils down to how people are willing/unwilling to pay for stuff, even if its RNG/gambling.
If it works for them, it works. It's all about business end of the day.

I am just glad that this game isn't pay2win.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lmaogg said:

I don't call it shady, they are not hiding anything from us. It's just boils down to how people are willing/unwilling to pay for stuff, even if its RNG/gambling.
If it works for them, it works. It's all about business end of the day.

I am just glad that this game isn't pay2win.

Well, if everything is about business what's wrong with the game being pay2win?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Well, if everything is about business what's wrong with the game being pay2win?

I didn't say they can't go pay2win, I am saying I personally am glad it's not. That's like 2 different topics no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lmaogg said:

I don't call it shady, they are not hiding anything from us. It's just boils down to how people are willing/unwilling to pay for stuff, even if its RNG/gambling.
If it works for them, it works. It's all about business end of the day.

Oh, so they did release a %-chance on that costume, so people can calculate how many 100$'s they need to throw at it.

And that they flatout erase posts about this particular thing.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/167791-rng-boxes/

nothing shady about muting the customers opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. Like in the good 'ol Hitler days. Kill the resistance and release the fanboys.

Pro-Strats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sprites50 said:

Oh, so they did release a %-chance on that costume, so people can calculate how many 100$'s they need to throw at it.

And that they flatout erase posts about this particular thing.

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/167791-rng-boxes/

nothing shady about muting the customers opinion. Nothing wrong with that at all. Like in the good 'ol Hitler days. Kill the resistance and release the fanboys.

Pro-Strats.

It still boils down to your own luck? Saying out numbers doesn't mean shit. I have seen so many people linking the costume in chat saying its their first box.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel soo bad now.. I spended nearly 200€ yesterday to get my stuff.. but I only got keys soulstones tonics.. nothing worth it no costume but my guild member opend 6 and got the costume.. I feel extremly cheated... Like extremly extrem.. and I also feel bad to throw money at them why am I so weak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lmaogg said:

It still boils down to your own luck? Saying out numbers doesn't mean shit. I have seen so many people linking the costume in chat saying its their first box.

Alright, argueing with you is like running in circles, you completely ignored the topic deletion problem.

Outargued, next fanboy please.

Or can you prove me wrong on that one? I'm reaaallllly excited to see your response, i love watching a trainwreck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sprites50 said:

Alright, argueing with you is like running in circles, you completely ignored the topic deletion problem.

Outargued, next fanboy please.

Or can you prove me wrong on that one? I'm reaaallllly excited to see your response, i love watching a trainwreck.

Sounds more like you are just being nitpicking. Always trying to find faults.  If the moderators think that its wrong for them to datamine files and revealing them, why is that being shady? And you are ignoring the fact that people are getting costumes on first try despite the % being low.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing we can do is ask that people think twice about supporting the RNG box and to not buy ones ourselves.

I played TERA and I spent plenty on RNG boxes because frankly I have the expendable income to do so. I learned my lesson though as I realized me and others that partook in this spent large amounts of money to get a cosmetic we ended up wearing for a month before the next outfit came out. The extra resources we had often went to people spamming channels trying to sell 1k of X. In the end the shop got filled with RNG boxes the economy went to hell and the only way TERA can keep people now is to make insanely long grinds and constant RNG box cosmetic releases.

 

It is up to us if RNG boxes are okay or not. Honestly I don't want them, but I know that a good bit of our audience is from TERA, people just like I used to be are more then willing to throw away their money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lmaogg said:

Sounds more like you are just being nitpicking. Always trying to find faults.  If the moderators think that its wrong for them to datamine files and revealing them, why is that being shady? And you are ignoring the fact that people are getting costumes on first try despite the % being low.

Wrong. Because there are threads out there that are just simply locked and not deleted, why delete those threads about RNG boxes but leave others just locked and not even pinned?

"Why is that being shady?" are you serious? I'm done. This guy...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sprites50 said:

ThWrong. Because there are threads out there that are just simply locked and not deleted, why delete those threads about RNG boxes but leave others just locked and not even pinned?

"Why is that being shady?" are you serious? I'm done. This guy...

I bet they remove threads like these to prevent people like you from finding fault from every little thing you can find. Even if the boxes states that the costume has less than 5%, people will still whine over it. 
RNG boxes are pretty much gambling, exposing the % in them will obviously affect the sales in some way.  We are not even suppose to know the %. Curiosity kills the cat, which is the thread obviously. 
Shady.. pfft. If you expect every RNG system to have the % for everything. Dream on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the short story... my friends are all buying their outfits and im like Nah guys I'm waiting for them to release the padded jacket before I buy anything

 

RNG day comes I'm like wt.ff.... THE ONE OUTFIT I WANTED IS IN AN RNG BOX

 

Ok 200 points to spare buy 1 box... nothing... no surprise

 

£16  LATER that should do it :D...! i mean 11 box's I'll probably get the oufit 2x - 3x? lol

 

£16 LATER ARE YOU F****INM SERIOUS?

 

£16 LATER  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW?

 

 

(My brother felt so bad watching me xD he bought me £16 to get the jacket)

 

£16 LATER !!!!!!!NOTHING!!! And yeha guys EVERYTHING else in that box is a joke... A JOKE NCSOFT A FKING ! JOKE! 

THATS 45 BOXES AND NO OUTFIT NADA NOTHING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING TO show for it

 

 

-----------------------

 

Don't do what I did ... save  your money guys. How to throw £64 down the drain

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...