7/7 dailies Just a question for the devs. After about 30 mins in different queues.

Cello wardbabe

Is it supposed to be neigh impossible to finish 7 dailies? Is it by design? Because there is no reliable daily pvp, arena or otherwise. I have been able to find matches about 1 time per week. I enjoy this game in a lot of ways. Not this one, not this time.

7 dailies .... best I can get is 5 and maybe once in awhile 6.  I you're in really good clan and the whales in the clan are helpful you have a chance otherwise as intended by the POWERS the BE you are screwed and they don't care.

Well they also could have just added the new dungeon to the daily challenge instead of alternating it with Hall of Trials. But I mean what do you expect from a company that has 2 dead daily quests in there for months now... If its about gameplay changes it always take several months, they basically happen when no one cares anymore.
But hey, I guess NC West and NC Soft have proven that they lack even the most basic understanding of the game/daily gameplay.

1 hour ago, chilegamerz said:

I can't do solo dungeons with my alts so I can never do the 7 daily dungeons.

7/7 is impossible, you have to do dragon and pvp which unreliable for 99% of popuplation.

Thanks for those 4750 points they added are the same as 21 days of 7 daily quest +50 extra points for level 1 CSC, at least according to my math.

TL;DR if you want to do soulboost for the days they're left, you can do whole train of dungeons, ignore how much daily challenge you have, and do 21 eva, mao and hong, that should save you, god bless ncwest for such awesome game, don't you think?

On 6/20/2022 at 4:26 PM, wardenlynftw said:

7/7 is impossible, you have to do dragon and pvp which unreliable for 99% of popuplation.

Thanks for those 4750 points they added are the same as 21 days of 7 daily quest +50 extra points for level 1 CSC, at least according to my math.

TL;DR if you want to do soulboost for the days they're left, you can do whole train of dungeons, ignore how much daily challenge you have, and do 21 eva, mao and hong, that should save you, god bless ncwest for such awesome game, don't you think?

If I realized those points that they gave even though I don't think it compensates with all the time we had behind, but something is something, now I'm going to be only those that I can and those of Poharan.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

Hi everyone,

We're working on something to address this issue and I'll have more information to share next week!

Im not sure if you are aware but the 2nd season of Soul Boost that nc delayed for a month is starting 2 weeks later, if you are going to share new info or new bug fixes will be applied next week, that means people will have only 1 week left to complete it.

Please, for the love of god, do NOT delay 2nd season of Soul Boost for the 2nd time.

• Like 3

Tbh as much as this might suck for some people still doing the Soulboost... this one should end after this month's delay and start with Season 2. Delaying it further is actually damaging the game and doesn't help anybody. 

However, there's a few things that could be done better for Season 2:

- Put in challenges that can be completed the entire duration of the Soulboost 

That means no more 7/7 Daily tasks, changing specific dungeon completions into Heroic/Demonsbane dungeon completions (any!)

Bringing back more daily options, add more other challenges to Soulboost

With the current rotation, stuff like MSP, Celestial Basin and more should be included in the Daily Challenge and Soulboost. 

Also consider adding event dungeons to the Daily Challenge as well for the time it's available with the current running event. 

Also consider to add ToI to the Daily Challenge and rebalance it's rewards. 

Edited by Amane
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Sometimes i wonder if you guys even read the patch notes, like at all.

And I wonder where in the patch notes is something written about the current soulboost season?

2 hours ago, Gman said:

And I wonder where in the patch notes is something written about the current soulboost season?

the current soul boost ends of wednesday.

so why do you care about it ?. it is over and done with.

3 hours ago, Gman said:

I literally linked a thread made by Green Storm with the info you asked for. That is the news, that next season will be better. As for the specifics of the season itself, I suspect we'll get a news page soon with the details of what we can get. We don't want them making last minute changes to the game anyways to fix the issues with this current season because we've already seen it breaks more then it fixes. The rewards should be similar anyways so missing what's left of Season One isn't a big deal.

If you're ignoring the info from others because they're not Green Storm directly linking to things written by Green Storm, that's your problem.