Realmrift Supply Chain

SuperMang

Bugs I encountered:

- BD 3rd Spec, Grim Summon does not appear or work correctly.

(Which halfs my dps, and the stat down debuff, equal whatever + this bug makes me USELESS!)

- There can be a weird camera lock glitch when you died and use a wind stream thingy...

- this event is true horror for me, you really did nail it ...

Thx...?

Edited by Ketsueki Tenshi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Drakor said:

I managed to do it with an average group. You Need a Really good tank that can hold aggro but it seems a Lot Harder to do in the past and imo a Nerf would Help to lower the time it takes to run this event.

Yeah because they removed threat partying with a ranged can be a nightmare (hi, ranged class here) cause they constantly steal aggro and get range checked.

Oh my favorite equalized dungeon is back huh? That means I can go in naked and laugh at everyone for not knowing how to do a simple 45 raid. Seems I've missed a few hours of that from all these comments so far.

Yeah ima go do that.

• Like 1

Just want to know what the community thinks of the current event with fixed stats/no badges. IMO i wouldn't mind this event dungeon if mystic/soul badges actually worked, since i do miss replaying the old content, somewhat. However with the current red portal camera bug and classes that really benefit from badges to play them properly, this event is a let-down. (Especially with 3rd spec classes, some need the badge) Also it takes a bit of time to run it once/daily, but currently you can repeat the event dungeon. Normally in the past, event dungeons were limited to once a day and thats it, so i kinda find it strange for that not to be the case here. Furthermore, the in-combat stance is a bit triggering and there seems to be a glitch with revival charms/exp pot having 17 hr + cooldowns, not sure if just me. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

Just want to know what the community thinks of the current event with fixed stats/no badges. IMO i wouldn't mind this event dungeon if mystic/soul badges actually worked, since i do miss replaying the old content, somewhat. However with the current red portal camera bug and classes that really benefit from badges to play them properly, this event is a let-down. (Especially with 3rd spec classes, some need the badge) Also it takes a bit of time to run it once/daily, but currently you can repeat the event dungeon. Normally in the past, event dungeons were limited to once a day and thats it, so i kinda find it strange for that not to be the case here. Furthermore, the in-combat stance is a bit triggering and there seems to be a glitch with revival charms/exp pot having 17 hr + cooldowns, not sure if just me. 

How is it a let down? There were no badges, souls, pets, talismans back in the day that's why they do not work. The entire concept of realmrift is to complete the dungeon the same way it was completed back in 45-lvl days. Even if they scaled it with badges, you would still die as the dungeon would not rely on damage numbers but actual mechanics. Also all classes are playable without the badges and so far i did not see the damage too far apart on the dps meter. The dungeon is really fun to do, too bad we dont have more like this.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

How is it a let down? There were no badges, souls, pets, talismans back in the day that's why they do not work. The entire concept of realmrift is to complete the dungeon the same way it was completed back in 45-lvl days. Even if they scaled it with badges, you would still die as the dungeon would not rely on damage numbers but actual mechanics. Also all classes are playable without the badges and so far i did not see the damage too far apart on the dps meter. The dungeon is really fun to do, too bad we dont have more like this.

There was indeed a soul (though not like the one we have now), and I believe there were pets, though that might have been the patch right after I'm thinking of (though pet aura was 55-60 patches)
A bit in response to you and to this post, there was also this thing Destros and KFMs had, and that BMs, KFMs, and Wardens had until a few weeks ago - threat. Ho-ly-fucc. Playing ranged sucks so much on poh cause melee can't hold aggro with 0 threat application, and taunt often times ends up in failed mechanics with her swapping her mechanical bomb pool to the person who may or may not be pulling the lever. Not gonna lie, doing a melee dungeon where melee can't tank because melees can't spec threat without hongmoon points in a dungeon that doesn't let you spec hongmoon points kinda....well bites. One undercut and that wls gonna be having a bad day.
Also think the damage is a bit much, half my hp is gone through a block depending on the boss/mob. Definitely not classic 45 days. Matter of fact I recall tanking enraged buff bosses in the 45 days. For this to be right after a new player event is imo terrible. How are you going to have an event that requires you know something from over 4 years ago, right now, when a flood of new people come in, and then punish you with an unexpected 18 hour cooldown bug for completing it.
Well, jokes aside. Not the right time for the event. New players, new way of playing, new tanking mechanics, new gear changes to accomodate the playstyle and tanking mechanics. Taking away only the gear changes...just makes a cluster❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. On the bright side you do have like...what 5 lives? 2 db, 1 lucky revitalizer, the ko, then a res charm for a 5th + 1 for every party res.

• Like 1

Imagine i just had x2 dungeons failed and lost 1hour because 80% of BnS community are donators/❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that getting carried 24x7 and dont know BASICS of a 2016 instance or even how to use res scrolls and revitilizers
ITS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ DISASTER SO MANY ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ IM OUTRAGED
Really you have to go f8 and create premade to get in that dungeon ? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ sake

Festival Coins:
It's crazy to make a event currency only for 4 player.
Everyone else collect them for absolutely nothing.
Nothing to trade for and only 1 copper at selling. It's junk.

My idea:
Let us trade them for 5 gold a coin.
Place it in Dragon Express. Exchange-Limit 5 per account/day.

So, 5 coins = 25g each day.
Like this, it doesn't matter how many you collect in Realmrift Supply Chain.
And we all can at least trade the 1-3 coins from the Lamps.

5 hours ago, Laura099 said:

A bit in response to you and to this post, there was also this thing Destros and KFMs had, and that BMs, KFMs, and Wardens had until a few weeks ago - threat. Ho-ly-fucc. Playing ranged sucks so much on poh cause melee can't hold aggro with 0 threat application, and taunt often times ends up in failed mechanics with her swapping her mechanical bomb pool to the person who may or may not be pulling the lever. Not gonna lie, doing a melee dungeon where melee can't tank because melees can't spec threat without hongmoon points in a dungeon that doesn't let you spec hongmoon points kinda....well bites. One undercut and that wls gonna be having a bad day.

Destroyers never had skills that give threat , Destroyers are not a tank class we tank because other players cant control bosses Destroyer ( spec 1 and 2 ) really need a crap ton of advanced gear to even deal comparable DPS to other classes ( VT gear or higher ) we have to use hongmoon points in threat or over gear to get agro and back in the day if boss moves good luck in keeping agro

and yeah this dungeon needs to get reworked most clases skills and game play has changed and the way players play their classes some skills were removed from the game and this dungeon doesn't seem to account for that

5 hours ago, Laura099 said:

There was indeed a soul (though not like the one we have now), and I believe there were pets, though that might have been the patch right after I'm thinking of (though pet aura was 55-60 patches)
Also think the damage is a bit much, half my hp is gone through a block depending on the boss/mob. Definitely not classic 45 days. Matter of fact I recall tanking enraged buff bosses in the 45 days. For this to be right after a new player event is imo terrible. How are you going to have an event that requires you know something from over 4 years ago, right now, when a flood of new people come in, and then punish you with an unexpected 18 hour cooldown bug for completing it.
Well, jokes aside. Not the right time for the event. New players, new way of playing, new tanking mechanics, new gear changes to accomodate the playstyle and tanking mechanics. Taking away only the gear changes...just makes a cluster❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. On the bright side you do have like...what 5 lives? 2 db, 1 lucky revitalizer, the ko, then a res charm for a 5th + 1 for every party res.

I agree with you, I don't remember ever being killed in one shot or wiped. I'm getting absolutely murdered by random mobs, not even POH! This is in no ways reflective of how we played this dungeon back in 2016. I used to grind this for hours on end and never once have I had a run last over an hour. I've just decided to forgo this event entirely until NC changes it because it's not worth the effort.

Sure, there were no soul badges, but then again, we also had an actually nice skill tree that was fully customizable. Can I have that back instead of the nonsense that awakening brought, forcing exactly 1 playstyle for all of pve? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, poweROFLuck said:

Imagine i just had x2 dungeons failed and lost 1hour because 80% of BnS community are donators/❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that getting carried 24x7 and dont know BASICS of a 2016 instance or even how to use res scrolls and revitilizers
ITS ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ DISASTER SO MANY ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ IM OUTRAGED
Really you have to go f8 and create premade to get in that dungeon ? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ sake

Most people are post 2017, calm down. Why are you outraged people didn't know a dungeon that's out of rotation for 4.5 years? I find it acceptable, just teach them.

And that's the problem. You've had all the time in the world to know this dungeon inside out as you all do so much with the others to the point you all decide to skip bosses. If you're a new player, fine, it's an excuse, if not it's the peoples own fault for not taking the time to learn something that's 2015 old. (2012 for kr)  And this is why i'm over here not needing nryu coins and watching everyone else die and blame each other. 

Not only that, what's even more sad/funny is that the bosses got nerfed (probably for na) so it's easy taking them down unlike years back. Do you know how many people had fallen to whatsherface assassin and rage quit? Then wannabe miku herself? A LOT!

Aside from skill bugs and the camera issues once again it's the community's own fault.

--------------

You know what I had a good laugh at today? Some astro was agroing Poh and trying to hit the switch as the same time. Guess who was the only survivor? Guess who quit after that? 

6 minutes ago, Cathy said:

And that's the problem. You've had all the time in the world to know this dungeon inside out as you all do so much with the others to the point you all decide to skip bosses. If you're a new player, fine, it's an excuse, if not it's the peoples own fault for not taking the time to learn something that's 2015 old. (2012 for kr)  And this is why i'm over here not needing nryu coins and watching everyone else die and blame each other. 

Not only that, what's even more sad/funny is that the bosses got nerfed (probably for na) so it's easy taking them down unlike years back. Do you know how many people had fallen to whatsherface assassin and rage quit? Then wannabe miku herself? A LOT!

Aside from skill bugs and the camera issues once again it's the community's own fault.

--------------

You know what I had a good laugh at today? Some astro was agroing Poh and trying to hit the switch as the same time. Guess who was the only survivor? Guess who quit after that? 

That's not the astros fault, with the removal of threat it is very hard to hold aggro and the fact melees use an 8 second taunt make it very easy for a sudden and unexpected swap (unless aggro was kept on the astro, then yes).
Also, guess which dungeon my 2017 warlock never had to run. Yeah it's this one. This was a 2016 and done dungeon, you might have done it a couple times in 2017 but 4man aka hard mode was removed for it by then by a long shot, as we already had our second 24 man raid, Skybreak Spire.
New or old, you're not really gonna know this dungeons mechanics unless you were here for two specified events, or the first 6-10 months of the game.
I hate to say it, this is just a terrible time for this event dungeon. If it was pre-ue4 okay, but this was a dungeon from when you needed threat, which we no longer have. It's not just outdated gear wise, it's outdated playstyle-wise, and people aren't used to the new playstyle yet. It's too soon in that regards.
Just, bad timing. Real bad timing.

On 10/7/2021 at 5:36 AM, SuperMang said:

This event is so stupid. whoever thought of this event should be kicked hard!

Honestly the worst part is the downscaling in RSC. which makes this event annoying. the bosses have more HP than before at 7mill per boss but your downscaled to 20k dps tops assuming u dont play Dual blade class (which their skills are bugged to do less 50% of the dmg stated it does). 

The bosses hp have been upped while your dps has been lowered and HP as well. to the point where your practically die to most of the boss aoes if ur not careful. this is what ppl are complaining about. along with massive travel times cause you have to kill boss, kill miniboss, and run thru the mobs without getting rekt with only 14k hp while even the mobs hit u for like 2-3k per hit lmao. 

whoever is the idiot who suggested downscaling in this dungeon to this degree should be shot. nobody wants to take 30 mins to complete the daily event dungeon. takes even longer than normal dungeons, for a trash reward. Silversteel toolbox is a bait (probs has shitty drop rate since never seen one let alone hear sum1 even see it drop) and is the only reward even worth it, with adventure pot gone now lols. 30mins for a useless festival coin, btw festival coin only useful if your top 4 in the server which most of us wont be and thats like the only common reward for doing it lmao besides combs which is only once per day. 

unless  u plan to be try to go for top 4 in the server this dungeon pretty much waste of time besides the combs and even then their the old blackram costumes from 10 centuries ago which doesnt even look good lmao. 

I think their just recycling old content to save on development costs for new activities now that their profits are down. Most of the stuff like costumes and everything are literally the same as 2 years ago. same content/activities, same costume rewards with some slight tweaks in mechanics and currency used during event.  i guess we can expect it to be the same from henceforth of the same recycled content with slight adjustments, same costumes as rewards. halloween costumes same as the year before, and the year before and the year before.......................................................................................................................................................................... how many copies does BNS want us to have of the same costume  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Laura099 said:

That's not the astros fault, with the removal of threat it is very hard to hold aggro and the fact melees use an 8 second taunt make it very easy for a sudden and unexpected swap (unless aggro was kept on the astro, then yes).
Also, guess which dungeon my 2017 warlock never had to run. Yeah it's this one. This was a 2016 and done dungeon, you might have done it a couple times in 2017 but 4man aka hard mode was removed for it by then by a long shot, as we already had our second 24 man raid, Skybreak Spire.
New or old, you're not really gonna know this dungeons mechanics unless you were here for two specified events, or the first 6-10 months of the game.
I hate to say it, this is just a terrible time for this event dungeon. If it was pre-ue4 okay, but this was a dungeon from when you needed threat, which we no longer have. It's not just outdated gear wise, it's outdated playstyle-wise, and people aren't used to the new playstyle yet. It's too soon in that regards.
Just, bad timing. Real bad timing.

It's not that Adtros fault? I already see where this is going...

Missing the point first off.

Why is someone with agro trying to hit a switch when someone else can? 

"Also, guess which dungeon my 2017 warlock never had to run. Yeah it's this one. This was a 2016 and done dungeon"

AHHHH NO! Not an excuse, you still have all the time in the world to learn this dungeon, there is no time limit as this event. And to not waste your time you can try getting its costumes or w/e you want. You can go right now! But you won't will you?

So take that excuse elsewhere.

"New or old, you're not really gonna know this dungeons mechanics unless you were here for two specified events, or the first 6-10 months of the game."

So that's just me seeing myself on my many many alts going into these older raids, and the 24 raids as well? Got it.

"I hate to say it, this is just a terrible time for this event dungeon. If it was pre-ue4 okay, but this was a dungeon from when you needed threat, which we no longer have."

B's had high Threat but you never needed it.

All you need to know was how things worked and you'll live, it wasn't bad back in the day it still isn't bad now.

"people aren't used to the new playstyle yet."

How long have we've had the "awful" awaken and new skill system now?! Are you serious?? Aside from the new class again this is NO excuse.

Edited by Cathy

5 minutes ago, Cathy said:

It's not that Adtros fault? I already see where this is going...

Missing the point first off.

Why is someone with agro trying to hit a switch when someone else can? 

"Also, guess which dungeon my 2017 warlock never had to run. Yeah it's this one. This was a 2016 and done dungeon"

AHHHH NO! Not an excuse, you still have all the time in the world to learn this dungeon, there is no time limit as this event. And to not waste your time you can try getting its costumes or w/e you want. You can go right now! But you won't will you?

So take that excuse elsewhere.

"New or old, you're not really gonna know this dungeons mechanics unless you were here for two specified events, or the first 6-10 months of the game."

So that's just me seeing myself on my many many alts going into these older raids, and the 24 raids as well? Got it.

"I hate to say it, this is just a terrible time for this event dungeon. If it was pre-ue4 okay, but this was a dungeon from when you needed threat, which we no longer have."

B's had high Threat but you never needed it.

All you need to know was how things worked and you'll live, it wasn't bad back in the day it still isn't bad now.

"people aren't used to the new playstyle yet."

How long have we've had the "awful" awaken and new skill system now?! Are you serious?? Aside from the new class again this is NO excuse.

I followed up by saying, if they did have it beginning to end, it is their issue, but I also explained my thought process of melee might have used warcry which is now a taunt
No, you cannot learn a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dungeon with no mechanics because the boss died in 30 seconds back then, with a single rmb now. How do you do mechs if you cant start mechs due to instakilling the boss itself.
The 24 raids were deadaf 2017 and onwards, I went in there all the time and it was either just me or maybe one other person
B's had high Threat but you never needed it huh? Then why did people use threat skills back then? Why did people use threat skills from 2016 to 2021? Why were threat skills mandatory in raids, in dungeons, in everything, asides from when 3rd spec BM came out?
The playstyle I was talking about was the fact that we no longer have a tank, which I emphasized.

And to think you're talking to me about missing the point. You missed every single point, got every single point of yours incorrect, and still boast the confidence to look a fool.

I like the event.. But this is one of my favourite dungeons ingame.

Miss the old 24 mans in this setting too. Everything is a much slower pace and theres allot less knockdown and CC spam to disrupt you from having fun. More emphasis on just moving and positioning. Cant stand how every dungeon ingame in the last few years must knock, stun or down you every 10 seconds and punish you with mistiming because character hitboxes are desynched with your actual position.

Idk what happened to the creative team at NcKorea but this made me realise that dungeon and boss design has gone down the toilet since the early days of the game. They have no creative ways to make the game fun and engaging. But then maybe its been designed that way to push the pay to win aspect.

44 minutes ago, matthew said:

I like the event.. But this is one of my favourite dungeons ingame.

Miss the old 24 mans in this setting too. Everything is a much slower pace and theres allot less knockdown and CC spam to disrupt you from having fun. More emphasis on just moving and positioning. Cant stand how every dungeon ingame in the last few years must knock, stun or down you every 10 seconds and punish you with mistiming because character hitboxes are desynched with your actual position.

Idk what happened to the creative team at NcKorea but this made me realise that dungeon and boss design has gone down the toilet since the early days of the game. They have no creative ways to make the game fun and engaging. But then maybe its been designed that way to push the pay to win aspect.

i disagree here. early bns was basically braindead with no real mechs, now you actually need skill and proper game knowledge to clear a hm dungeon like HOI for example. Sure, the throwback to simpler times where all you had to do is braindead dps is fun as an event, but that's not what bns is about; if the game didn't evolve with proper game mechanics like it did, it would've been dead a very long time ago.

1 hour ago, matthew said:

Current Hard mode is a gear check for whales. The boss HP numbers are proof of that.

Lead BnS director was replaced in 2017-18, that's what happened. Also no, current Hard Mode is a skill check for whales, gear check for casuals. Before nerfs you needed like 9ish mil, now you just need 7mil for the dungeon with the highest requirements, 5-6mil for the dungeon with the lowest. Lot more easy going than you'd think. As someone who has never even paid for premium, let alone items or trove, having obtained 14mil dps the hard way before UE4, it's very plausible.
Long story short - boss hp numbers are proof of the gear lock - in order to make it accessible to everyone, they had to make the hardest a joke to the strongest.

• Like 1