Realmrift Supply Chain

SuperMang

Is it me or none of the mech is working? We always get wiped regardless of us doing the mech or not. I'm really annoyed and exhausted from trying to do a single run of this event. I really am not enjoying it. Even when I was lvl 45 constantly farming this dungeon, I never had this much trouble, never.

Edited by Yasu

Just now, Yasu said:

Is it me or none of the mech is working? We always get wiped regardless of us doing the mech or not. I'm really annoyed and exhausted from trying to do a single run of this event. I really am not enjoying it.

I did it just fine, without any issues.

People are wiping because they don't use the dragonblood and don't have lucky revitalizers.

Just now, Cupidstar said:

People are wiping because they don't use the dragonblood and don't have lucky revitalizers.

We are all using dragonblood and we have all been wiping.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SuperMang said:

This event is so stupid. whoever thought of this event should be kicked hard!

Its not. It is actually great! Your gear is scaled to be exactly how it was with the original dungeon, and your talismans, souls badges do not work there.

You have to do all mechs if you don't want to keep dying.

3 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

People are wiping cause they do not know how the dungeon works xD

- they die to Sashimi cause they dont know when to iframe /cc or that you need to counter his charge

- They wipe at Poharan cause they do not know when to time pulling the lever or when to CC her or avoid her charge  and tigers

Edited by Grimzy

11 minutes ago, Grimzy said:

Its not. It is actually great! Your gear is scaled to be exactly how it was with the original dungeon, and your talismans, souls badges do not work there.

You have to do all mechs if you don't want to keep dying.

People are wiping cause they do not know how the dungeon works xD

- they die to Sashimi cause they dont know when to iframe /cc or that you need to counter his charge

- They wipe at Poharan cause they do not know when to time pulling the lever or when to CC her or avoid her charge  and tigers

No wl had 9k hp during 45 patch. Where do you get this knowledge from?
Arena used 45 as a base for a long time and we were roughly 22-25k hp with like 400+ap.

3 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

No wl had 9k hp during 45 patch. Where do you get this knowledge from?
Arena used 45 as a base for a long time and we were roughly 22-25k hp with like 400+ap.

Arena is different. Realmrift is scaled based on soulshields needed for the dungeon. (Not moonwater soulshields)

Given the HP in realmrift is slightly off, but still around the amount.

3 minutes ago, KRUSHER99 said:

who cares about how much gear ppl had back then? the reward is literally 5 event tokens. nobody wnats to do 30 minutes event daily what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Then don't do it? The coins are only for the event to get that gear piece and it is only for the top 4 players with the most coins on the server. You cannot do anything else with them.

The combs are only from the daily so you just need to do it once per day.

Poharan drops an adventure chest and gives 7 adventure coins that can be exchanged for a 10 mil exp charm, and dragon soup with 200% hongmoon exp bonus.

Edited by Grimzy

17 minutes ago, Grimzy said:

Arena is different. Realmrift is scaled based on soulshields needed for the dungeon. (Not moonwater soulshields)

Given the HP in realmrift is slightly off, but still around the amount.

Arena was based off of level 45 characters with no gear. You're telling me a level 45 wl with soul shields loses 75% hp? Same with all classes. A level 45 destro with no ss had 40-45k hp, not 15k.

Edit: Realmrift is also "equalized" which means there is no gear application involved, meaning it should be base 45 stats, same as old arena. Instead, it's base 25 stats.

Edited by Laura099

14 minutes ago, Grimzy said:

Then don't do it? The coins are only for the event to get that gear piece and it is only for the top 4 players with the most coins on the server. You cannot do anything else with them.

The combs are only from the daily so you just need to do it once per day.

Poharan drops an adventure chest and gives 7 adventure coins that can be exchanged for a 10 mil exp charm, and dragon soup with 200% hongmoon exp bonus.

NO PEOPLE DO IT FOR VIALS do you even play the game

Edited by KRUSHER99
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

Arena was based off of level 45 characters with no gear. You're telling me a level 45 wl with soul shields loses 75% hp? Same with all classes. A level 45 destro with no ss had 40-45k hp, not 15k.

Edit: Realmrift is also "equalized" which means there is no gear application involved, meaning it should be base 45 stats, same as old arena. Instead, it's base 25 stats.

This! I don't ever remember having trouble running poh at level 45. I would farm this dungeon constantly!

32 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

At 45 Patch, the rare version of Blackram Soulshields gave  you +12060 HP.

To do Blackram you needed the soulshields prior to that, which gave your character depending on the class between 9500-15000 HP total.

Epic version of Blackram Shields gave +17700 HP, Moonwater arena shields gave +25990 HP.

Arena has equalized gear, but the stats they give are completely different than what actual equipment gives.

30 minutes ago, KRUSHER99 said:

NO PEOPLE DO IT FOR VIALS do you even play the game

Yes, hence why I said "Combs are only awarded for the daily quest which is 1x per day".

Edited by Grimzy

7 minutes ago, Grimzy said:

At 45 Patch, the rare version of Blackram Soulshields gave  you +12060 HP.

To do Blackram you needed the soulshields prior to that, which gave your character depending on the class between 9500-15000 HP total.

Epic version of Blackram Shields gave +17700 HP, Moonwater arena shields gave +25990 HP.

Arena has equalized gear, but the stats they give are completely different than what actual equipment gives.

Yes, hence why I said "Combs are only awarded for the daily quest which is 1x per day".

My base hp right *now* is over 65k, without gear, anything. You're telling me 15 levels was 56k worth of hp? Cause if so you're wrong.  Yes the blackram soul shields gave 17700 hp, they didn't even double hp back then. I can run through cinderlands with no soul shields and still have more hp.
Arena did not give any gear stats. I don't get how this is so hard for you. Og Arena was base stats only. Base. Base. That is total stats - equpment and bonus levels. Therefore, no, these classes did not, I repeat, not, have a flys farts worth of hp.

42 minutes ago, Laura099 said:

My base hp right *now* is over 65k, without gear, anything. You're telling me 15 levels was 56k worth of hp? Cause if so you're wrong.  Yes the blackram soul shields gave 17700 hp, they didn't even double hp back then. I can run through cinderlands with no soul shields and still have more hp.
Arena did not give any gear stats. I don't get how this is so hard for you. Og Arena was base stats only. Base. Base. That is total stats - equpment and bonus levels. Therefore, no, these classes did not, I repeat, not, have a flys farts worth of hp.

Arena was not base stats only. At level 45 in arena you had give or take around 40k HP while in open world your HP was roughly 20-30k depending on soulshields used. Arena had its own innate stats.

Your base HP now is 65k because it is boosted due to unity level. We did not have unity at 45 and our base HP was much much lower. This is before we even got hongmoon levels. With a full set of moonwater arena shields our HP was roughly between 35-45k total and 26k of that were the soulshields alone.

Edited by Grimzy

21 minutes ago, Grimzy said:

Arena was not base stats only. At level 45 in arena you had give or take around 40k HP while in open world your HP was roughly 20-30k depending on soulshields used. Arena had its own innate stats.

Your base HP now is 65k because it is boosted due to unity level. We did not have unity at 45 and our base HP was much much lower. This is before we even got hongmoon levels. With a full set of moonwater arena shields our HP was roughly between 35-45k total and 26k of that were the soulshields alone.

You're right, it was actually 60k I think with 60. But even then, that's still 51k. Arena did not boost you, I can promise you that. 40k my ass, maybe if you were destro, I was 25k. And again, it's equalized, which means there is *no innate stats* in arena. I don't understand how this is so damn hard for you to get.
But if you want to keep arguing it, then go back through story, new account, get it to level 36 and the infernal soul shields. 10/10 guarantee you have way more than 9 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ k. There's also the fact people tanked enrage naryu lab which was increased damage to a dungeon that does more damage than poharan, meaning you are implying Naryu Labyrinth was impossible until Raven King was out. How do you argue that. How was every dungeon impossible after Blackram Supply Chain if Unity and the soul shields are the only reason you're above 9k, against bosses with 9k DoTs.