System Error After Update.

Scarlet Shadow

1 hour ago, Cupidstar said:

This won't be fixed until tomorrow...

20 minutes ago, Hime said:

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to address this issue but the earliest we can bring the server down is tomorrow morning.

It's sad to be right in this aspect 😞

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 minutes ago, ThunderDex said:

PST or CEST?

I will assume it is the Ashburn, Virginia time, since that's the location of the NA server.

This server is on UTC -4:00.

However, their offices are on UTC -5 and on UTC -7.

Since all maintenances are done at 11am UTC (4am PDT), I will assume it will be done at that time.

And assume it will be a 2-3 hour maintenance.

56 minutes ago, Hime said:

While we can't give you the time lost, we will have a free bundle tomorrow after the maintenance for affected players.

Will this bundle contain all the event drops and currency we couldn't get because we couldn't login into the game?

And will it have the login rewards as well?

And what about the dailies? Will we get the drops as if we did the daily challenge for the day?

Edited by Cupidstar

7 hours ago, Mythen said:

i can login fine using my other characters, only with my main character i can't login and also get the SystemErr...

My main Character is an Astromancer, my other characters are also Astromancer, Destroyer, Warlock etc. (with these it works fine, even with mal lower level Astromancer, just my main is not working.)

^Same Issue... I can Play with my new Warlock-alt

NA - Yura

Main> Dark Penta

<Moonlitsoul stage 3 in inventory

Edited by Dark Penta
  • Like 1

I am on NA Yura, and I can log into my alts 

-EXCEPT my main that was fishing last night in Moon Refuge.

I am not sure what is the issue,

but every time I try to log into her

I get kicked with an error code 300.

PLEASE help!

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

There will be an unscheduled maintenance to address this issue but the earliest we can bring the server down is tomorrow morning. We're still finalizing the schedule along with all the other moving parts to needed to address this.

We understand many of you have not been able to play today and we apologize for that. While we can't give you the time lost, we will have a free bundle tomorrow after the maintenance for affected players.

Thanks again for bearing with us.

CEST right? It's already morning here so FIX the issue. You are not really going to tell us, that NCSOFT can't fix an issue and are going to keep many people logged off for over 24 hours right? it has been 19 hours since start of maintenance, people pay for premium membership and so on.

Taking day off to enjoy new 3rd WL class was my second mistake ever done, first mistake was that I even had any trust in NCSOFT and started playing this game, I must say that customer service is starting to get worse than gameforge and it takes a lot to be worse..

Server: Yura
Character : CarbonFanatic
Ncwest Head office is in the USA, so i assume "tomorrow morning" is PST time like most of their stuff.

7 minutes ago, Shîro said:

CEST right? It's already morning here so FIX the issue. You are not really going to tell us, that NCSOFT can't fix an issue and are going to keep many people logged off for over 24 hours right? it has been 19 hours since start of maintenance, people pay for premium membership and so on.

Taking day off to enjoy new 3rd WL class was my second mistake ever done, first mistake was that I even had any trust in NCSOFT and started playing this game, I must say that customer service is starting to get worse than gameforge and it takes a lot to be worse..

3 minutes ago, CarbonFanatic said:

Server: Yura
Character : CarbonFanatic
Ncwest Head office is in the USA, so i assume "tomorrow morning" is PST time like most of their stuff.

Imagine you go to work to do regular maintenance, you finish and there is an issue and you be like "nah fq it, I will fix it tomorrow morning". This is honestly worse than when WoW had 1 week lags after expansion release.

I do not understand why they at least didn't fix the issue for people that wrote their chars here on forum, I understand that to apply fix globally under emergency maintenance may take up to morning, but some dedicated staff could have at least delete the single item from inventory for rest of people who can't log in and left a post here. But nop, let's just leave some EU people loged of for 24 hours then run another 5 hours maintenance, that is how NCSoft deals with issue and customers.

13 minutes ago, pftttt said:

What are all these grown ups complaining about one day? yeah they made a mistake, but damn you guys are overreacting to this. calm down and chill for a night. 

Overreacting ? I work for quality assurance, in case of warranty I am oblige to finish the analysis in 30 days by norms/laws. Yet customer always push me to finish it in 1-2 days, even if the analysis includes results form external laboratory, they would not listen but keep pushing. So I don't see how is this different compare to my daily work with other big companies.. Keep in mind, that they know the issue since, becuase people told them right away, but yea they ignored it, then made "investigation", I would understand 24 hours shutdown in case that server HW  would be damaged, in cause of database error because of 1 single item? Unacceptable.

• Like 1

That feeling when,
You go to Lunch and game closes for Maintenance
You came from Lunch and game still closed for Maintenance
It's 11 PM and you can't log in due to bug
You go sleep, wake up at 6 am, still can't log in due to bug
You read post from Hime, oh it will be fixed in the morning
You realize that their morning is your afternoon... *several hours from now*
You'll go for Lunch, game closed for god know how long emergency maintenance

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Which character class is your main? Was it the last character you logged on with?

My main is my Astro-girl and yes, she was the one I was on when I logged off last night.

I went to Moon Refuge and cleaned storage after I did dungeons and fished.

Why is this issue only on that character, even though all my other characters I can log in.

I tried on all of my alts and no error 300 code.

After I just buy more nccoins for this event!

• NCSOFT

Hello all,

The maintenance has been scheduled for 2:30 a.m. (11:30 a.m. CEST) and will last approximately 2 hours. The schedule may change and we'll update you if it does.

There will be a bundle in the Hongmoon Store for the additional downtime. There will be another bundle for affected players available later today.

Thank you!

• Like 2

thank you for the reply and for fixing this. i have also the same problem should i send a ticket to support or its sure that i will also take the bundle? i mean do you know all the affected players? server : EUROPE name : Kichi Miyazawa

Edited by G0DofPAIN
to correct and put my charakter

21 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

The maintenance has been scheduled for 2:30 a.m. (11:30 a.m. CEST) and will last approximately 2 hours. The schedule may change and we'll update you if it does.

There will be a bundle in the Hongmoon Store for the additional downtime. There will be another bundle for affected players available later today.

Thank you!

Regardless the issue @Hime Good Morning 🙂