Games dead

Jirama

The game is dying because developers doesn't listen to community problems and they don't do anything to repair/improve the game,there are hundreds of complains of game economy,gear upgrade progress,pvp unbalance,bg damage reduction,game crashes,fps drops and much more,they don't care,they make it worse with each patch,at the current state the game is GARBAGE and it doesn't worth to play.

Edited by AdrianWAR
  • Like 3

Am 13.7.2020 um 10:11 schrieb Grimoir:

Yet every day i am in F8 on my alt and always find parties for everything except for Harrow Hold o.o (maybe you are just there in a bad time)

Harrow hold? You're sure you're playing the game actively? Just asking.

Edited by JustaJin

4 hours ago, JustaJin said:

Harrow hold? You're sure you're playing the game actively? Just asking.

Playing actively since the beta. And yes, that is literally the only dungeon i found it difficult to find f8 parties for xd

Meant Hollows Heart lol (was playing tera as i was replying >.>)

Edited by Grimoir

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Playing actively since the beta. And yes, that is literally the only dungeon i found it difficult to find f8 parties for xd

We are talking about LFP. No matter what time you search for a group in most dungeons it will take longer to find a group than just running through the dungeon alone. Mostly i go in start the search and stop it again by the time i reach the first boss even with my alts cause it simply takes to much time to get a full group. (EU)

Edited by ImoutoMaster

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Drakor:

and more then often the players are new ( lower AP and not the best gear ), getting a high lvl player is harder to find

Thats probably cause you dont need alot of DPS for most dungeon to solo. Expect for DST, i can solo everything up to CC (CC not included) even with my alt.

Just look at the gear of my alt its super cheap gear like True Hongmoon heart, Transcendant 5 soul (free soul from homecoming), Story weapon on stage 9. So why should a main with like 6 or 10 million DPS search for a group ? its most of the times faster alone cause some players need ages to run to the boss.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 7/16/2020 at 8:03 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

We are talking about LFP. No matter what time you search for a group in most dungeons it will take longer to find a group than just running through the dungeon alone. Mostly i go in start the search and stop it again by the time i reach the first boss even with my alts cause it simply takes to much time to get a full group. (EU)

I do not use LFP, i use recruitment, since LFP its a lottery who you will get. But i do notice more groups within the first 2-3 hours after reset. then it generally goes down, and recently i see quite a bit of players actually making groups in server chat and just going there  without f8.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

I do not use LFP, i use recruitment, since LFP its a lottery who you will get.

Now imagine you are 1300 ap or even 1400. Or even HM 15 or something. Reqruitment is not very usefull for you since either no one joins or you get kicked out of some groups. Most new players will use LFP anyway and the point is before the gold reductions you could lfp and get a full group in the matter of seconds. Now it takes minutes most of the time even longer than it takes me to kill the first boss of alot of dungeons.

For example yesterday ive done WC. My alt does 1.8 - 2 Million DPS. I was finished with boss 1 but we still had only 3 people.

14 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Now imagine you are 1300 ap or even 1400. Or even HM 15 or something. Reqruitment is not very usefull for you since either no one joins or you get kicked out of some groups. Most new players will use LFP anyway and the point is before the gold reductions you could lfp and get a full group in the matter of seconds. Now it takes minutes most of the time even longer than it takes me to kill the first boss of alot of dungeons.

For example yesterday ive done WC. My alt does 1.8 - 2 Million DPS. I was finished with boss 1 but we still had only 3 people.

Not sure how it is in EU, but on NA i see frequently more geared players asking if anyone needs help with dailies. I can solo all of the dailies on my alt (except the ones like DST or HH that need either high burst or a second person) but i still join groups to help others and for more fun.

On 7/13/2020 at 3:49 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

I am sure they listen but they dont want to invest anymore to EU/NA thats why they try to shut it down before UE4 gets released.

Trying to shut it down while asking us to keep spending $ on every trove/rng box/monthly store boxes huh.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb blooash23:

Trying to shut it down while asking us to keep spending $ on every trove/rng box/monthly store boxes huh.

Well what is the best way of shutting a game down ? reduce the player base. How can they accomplish this without being super obvious they wanna shut it down ?

Ignoring Community needs, Allowing cheats, making the game hard for new players, bringing as much pay to win as possible.

It might not seem like its hard for new players to us cause we know how to farm the stuff even in early but imagine a new player:

PVE he does like 100k or even lower but dailys want him to do DST for example. They might get flamed cause of the low gear which might be ok in our thinking cause they didnt boother to get their tringular gems or even raven weapon etc. Now a new players looks into what he needs to upgrade to the level thoose others are and they quit.

Now they imagine they are interested in PVP. They join 1v1 reach 1500 and already reach people they think played for years (mostly pretty bad people but compared to a new player still godlike). They finally reach 1600 and get top 5 player on their alts same with 3v3 one of my chars is like 1380 and since i know the names of the top players i can tell i already get full platin teams as enemy. Imagine a new player winning against thoose.

What is one of the biggest complains people have ? the prices of Moonstones, Soul stones. How are we supposed to get cheaper prices on them without new players ?

Theese are not imaginary ways for a new player to quite the game thoose are examples ive seen multiple times. I am 100% sure NC knows about this but instead of trying to solve theese issue they do nothing. How am i supposed to think this company dosent want to shut this game down if they dont try to get new players ?

1 hour ago, Jirama said:

Am I blind or did they just take out the extra 20 honing oils from completing 5 daily quest?

you don't get 30 every day, there are days that only give 10, dont ask me when, but i think weekend days give 30 i think. ( not sure though)

What tilts me the most is that NCWest, despite not having control over the game code, as a publisher they HAVE TO have a control panel with stats, and a way to check players activity and other KPIs. They MUST have seen that the activity (and their cashgrab income) has plummeted down since the gold reduction, yet they did absolutely nothing.

If a company does something wrong, and that reflects negatively in their business, they try to fix it ASAP. NCWest should have told the stupid (stupid: someone who does stupid things) korean overlords that they lost 30% of the playerbase (my estimate) because of the recent changes and ask them to revert all that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. That should have turned on all the red alarms. But nope, everything is fine, no statement whatsoever, like it was intended and the negative repercussions too, like they are trying to shut down the game willingfully. The only thing left is putting a big popup banner upon login aksing you to please don't play this game and click that "exit" button below and uninstall.

Well, I went ahead and stopped playing the moment I finished with the new story arc, after 4 years of non-stop grinding 2x daily challenge 365 days a year, premium membership and a few hundred euros spent on this. Not regretting.

I kept visiting this forum and reddit hoping something changes, but they are destroying the game even more. This is hilarious. The whole company is hilarious. I hope they go bankrupt.

1 hour ago, Necrontyr said:

What tilts me the most is that NCWest, despite not having control over the game code, as a publisher they HAVE TO have a control panel with stats, and a way to check players activity and other KPIs. They MUST have seen that the activity (and their cashgrab income) has plummeted down since the gold reduction, yet they did absolutely nothing.

If a company does something wrong, and that reflects negatively in their business, they try to fix it ASAP. NCWest should have told the stupid (stupid: someone who does stupid things) korean overlords that they lost 30% of the playerbase (my estimate) because of the recent changes and ask them to revert all that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. That should have turned on all the red alarms. But nope, everything is fine, no statement whatsoever, like it was intended and the negative repercussions too, like they are trying to shut down the game willingfully. The only thing left is putting a big popup banner upon login aksing you to please don't play this game and click that "exit" button below and uninstall.

Well, I went ahead and stopped playing the moment I finished with the new story arc, after 4 years of non-stop grinding 2x daily challenge 365 days a year, premium membership and a few hundred euros spent on this. Not regretting.

I kept visiting this forum and reddit hoping something changes, but they are destroying the game even more. This is hilarious. The whole company is hilarious. I hope they go bankrupt.

How much of that player base though were actual paying customers? Very little probably. I highLy doubt NCSoft is losing any money over any loss of players because those who can pay have other means to make far more gold.

3 hours ago, Necrontyr said:

Its a shame, what they are doing with this game, but KR HQ dont really care about the western market at all. I bet the service termination will be around 2021 spring.

F8 is definitely hurting, yes. If the PVE community goes, the game is in severe trouble, and it is going to be short term, not a long term problem. Even if they fix it now, there might not be enough people left who care or who are willing to even look back to make much of a difference. I am afraid that it might be too little, too late. We have been warning NCsoft for literally years. NCsoft has had ample time to fix their game.

I will NEVER trust NCsoft again if they don't fix Blade and Soul. They did this to Aion too. The only reason I gave them another chance with B&S was because, for Blade and Soul they gave us their word IN WRITING:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/business-model-revealed/

They broke that too. I don't care if they make a new game. I won't play it. No. Fix B&S first, then I will consider it. If NCsoft isn't willing to fix B&S, then if they aren't willing to stand behind their old products, why should I believe they are willing to stand behind their new ones when those develop problems? If that is the case, why should I invest time and money into the new products? ACTIONS. I will believe actions, and real results.

Edited by NorbertTheOpinionated