Marriage System

RyuusenCross

did you guys considered marriage system? would be nice to have marriage system be available for male x female relationship, with maybe some additional couple exclusive skills? maybe full HP recovery skill that has cooldown of 60-120 seconds within certain range of a partner who casts it? couple combo attacks that requires both partners input buttons at timely manner or input them one after another, so if one fails the button input combo breaks, enforcing team-work between 2, maybe adding additional more stronger skills through NCStore and HMStore? and skills could be varying from class to class basis but not differing from who casts it, or could be different if casting started by Kung Fu Master and followed up with by Blade Dancer or vice versa making skills look different. 
couple auras? and effects when near each other, couple emotes? this possibly will also provoke males play male characters and females, female characters with higher ratio then usual, if you would like i could provide combo descriptions based on classes as written feedback

Lyn x Gon.... xDD

Hey...there was a part in the story or side quest to be precise, where a Lyn liked a Gon. So why not? The only difference between Lyn and other races are the furry ears and tails, as well as the body size, it's not like they're actual animals, is it? But it would be fun to see an outcome of a Lyn x any other race relationship. Imagine the other races with animal ears for example. Okay...I'm drifting too far from this topic. Uhm...

I never liked marriage systems ingame, but sooner or later it would be released for most games. It wouldn't be too bad I guess...especially with different couple combos and buffs. Combined with the combat system of BnS it would be an interesting feature as long as it is implemented well. And yes I would like to have gay marriage as well. Why? That's why!

Yeah, if you have marriage, then you have to have non-het options and maybe poly options as well.  What would yuns have?

But if you have marriage how would you deal with children?  Of course w/marriage probably need to have divorce and child support -- and that would take a new class: Lawyers!  OMG! 

The game might become all about litigation and various skills lawyers have.  Wouldn't that be fun!

:-)

1 hour ago, RyuusenCross said:

i can smell EPICNESS from couple combo skills

No we already have enough buff damages at is. Either give them more gestures to use to some heart aura effect when near each other like last years V day costume.

This is not the type of game for a marriage system, if you want that go play other games that have it, tho even in those games its not even widely used.

Id rather they focus on fixing the game and new content rather than make a useless system that doesnt even fit this game.

All jokes aside, marriage is okay but joint skills is a hell to the no. We don't need a team of WL/GUNNER couples in 6v6. PLUS, you can't have a game with a marriage system if there is no HOUSING! Literally everyone is homeless in this game and it's dumb as hell how this is one of the few MMO's with not even a hint of housing in it. 

41 minutes ago, Enemy Silence said:

All jokes aside, marriage is okay but joint skills is a hell to the no. We don't need a team of WL/GUNNER couples in 6v6. PLUS, you can't have a game with a marriage system if there is no HOUSING! Literally everyone is homeless in this game and it's dumb as hell how this is one of the few MMO's with not even a hint of housing in it. 

I don't know about YOU but I actually own the house of pleasures.

6 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

While I don't like pvp at all in this game, I agree with what you said. It goes along with the idea that with dungeon groups and raids, there would be too many people who'll want the person recruiting for more people to take a "plus one" for certain people, so that they could take advantage of their buffs or team/couple-based skills. What if one spouse was heavily gear and had decent AP and HP, but their spouse was wearing really low level gear...? That would be like holding that dungeon or raid slot hostage for a "carry". That would be a little too demanding for most groups, and I don't think it would be too well received. Plus, if you think about this a little further, MOST 6-man groups would WANT to only be comprised of THREE couples to maximize damage output, buff utility, etc.. It would probably cut down on people who just want to use "quick match" kind of matchmaking for dungeons, which would be a good thing, but some people MIGHT have trouble progressing as casual or solo players (like myself) if they weren't "coupled" with someone else.

Sorry, but I don't like ANYONE in BNS well enough to want to be married to him OR her. lol

After seeing and blacklisting a ton of people who've trolled and ganked people at the Pinchy "Wheel of Fate" during this current event, I have seen way too many prospective marriage options fly out the window, and into a dumpster.  XD

A marriage with anyone in this game, just about, is just asking for mental, emotional, and physical abuse. lol

2 hours ago, Shunaia said:

A marriage with anyone in this game, just about, is just asking for mental, emotional, and physical abuse. lol

As was suggested above, 

20 hours ago, AlanWake said:

Mistress and a slave system ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Archived