Elysian Orb madness

ombremq

What the *cricket* about those mats? how come we need elysian orb for EVERYTHING, how come we can collect and gather 10X more other mats  and be stuck for upgrade/craft everything because everything need elysian orb, that madness have to stop give other mats some utility, that start to become seriously annoying & boring, games doesnt have to be like that...

9 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

The Game is a very long grind MMORPG, This is not a fast advance MMO, It can take years to gather the mats. Unless you pay currency exchange and just buy everything.

If you don't like it, Then.. just leave?

wrong. long years to gather mats??? are you telling me that elysian orbs will have some value after 1 or 2 years? I can answer for you. they wont. few months later lv55 patch arrive all lv50 materials except soulstones becomes trash. Just like it happened to moonwater plains materials. they are worthless trash now and even got removed...so you cant advance slowly...if you are too slow you will end up having bunch of trash. No one has few years in this game. We had lv45 in 2016 lv50 in same year too. in 2017 we are getting lv55. I wouldn't be surprised if level cap will be raised by 5 levels every 12-18 months. So after 3 years it would max lv65 or 70 depending on how fast level cap increase comes...and yeah...max hongmoon level would be 40 at least...
saddest part with this game is that to get beast gear when its relevant you should farm 12+ hours each day constantly. Of course you could do pvp..but not everyone plays pvp...or pay cash...also gap between upgrade materials is ridiculous...I need less materials and money to go from scaleburn to stage 9 baleful than from 9 to 10...what I suggest would be
stage 10 2x materials as stage 8 to 9. 

stage 11 2x stage 10

stage 12 2x stage 11

raven 3  3x stage 12

raven 4 3x stage 3

aransu stage 3 4x raven stage 9

aransu stage 4  4x aransu stage3

aransu stage 5 4x aransu stage 4

aransu stage 6 4x aransu stage 5 

1 hour ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

wrong. long years to gather mats??? are you telling me that elysian orbs will have some value after 1 or 2 years? I can answer for you. they wont. few months later lv55 patch arrive all lv50 materials except soulstones becomes trash. Just like it happened to moonwater plains materials. they are worthless trash now and even got removed...so you cant advance slowly...if you are too slow you will end up having bunch of trash. No one has few years in this game. We had lv45 in 2016 lv50 in same year too. in 2017 we are getting lv55. I wouldn't be surprised if level cap will be raised by 5 levels every 12-18 months. So after 3 years it would max lv65 or 70 depending on how fast level cap increase comes...and yeah...max hongmoon level would be 40 at least...
saddest part with this game is that to get beast gear when its relevant you should farm 12+ hours each day constantly. Of course you could do pvp..but not everyone plays pvp...or pay cash...also gap between upgrade materials is ridiculous...I need less materials and money to go from scaleburn to stage 9 baleful than from 9 to 10...what I suggest would be

stage 11 2x stage 10

stage 12 2x stage 11

raven 3  3x stage 12

raven 4 3x stage 3

I'm just saying it will take along time to gear up, Not talking about any specific material.

34 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

I'm just saying it will take along time to gear up, Not talking about any specific material.

one  problem...time is too long. this is not lineage 2 where reaching max level is challenge and not all new content target to max level players. In blade and soul content gets old pretty fast...this not wow where expansion lasts for two years and only at new expansion old gear and materials becomes worthless...no..here we get extreme price reductions and content updates every few months. In blade and soul risk of having bunch of worthless items in inventory remains. You think octagonal gems are best? not for long...legendary triangular gems incoming...74 AP diamond...32 AP rest except one with 38 AP...I think they'll introduce those legendaries sooner than most of players will get octagonal. Untill everyone has octa we will be looking at square or even pentagonal legendary gems with diamond being ~100 and rest about 60-75...point is that in this game...its pointless to try getting best gear...it most likely will be upgraded with better one faster than you can reach current gear cap...unless you are whale and spend thousands of $$$...or play one character without alts for 2 years and spend like 10+hours each day everyday and it still depends on RNG...

Well when you start to play this game you know that the fate of f2p players is to always be lagging way behind whales.

So while you try to close the gap, your current weapon suddenly cost nothing and there are X new tier weapon that you try to get, but the time you almost got there it becomes free/very cheap and then new tier weapons for whales.

This pattern forever until you drop or accept it or become a whale.

6 hours ago, ombremq said:

What the *cricket* about those mats? how come we need elysian orb for EVERYTHING, how come we can collect and gather 10X more other mats  and be stuck for upgrade/craft everything because everything need elysian orb, that madness have to stop give other mats some utility, that start to become seriously annoying & boring, games doesnt have to be like that...

For gear upgrades, you only need elysian crystals. Yes, you need a lot, especially in raven weapon path. However, now you can farm peaches to get the pouches (500 each). Now it is a lot more efficient to get elysian crystals than before. Once you get to stage 9 raven, you don't need them as much because in VT path, now you will need a lot of moonstone crystals, which you should have plenty already. For the orbs, if you are heavy crafter, then of course you need to buy them in market. There is no way to gather enough elysian orbs per day if you are a heavy crafter.

15 hours ago, Riss77 said:

Well when you start to play this game you know that the fate of f2p players is to always be lagging way behind whales.

So while you try to close the gap, your current weapon suddenly cost nothing and there are X new tier weapon that you try to get, but the time you almost got there it becomes free/very cheap and then new tier weapons for whales.

This pattern forever until you drop or accept it or become a whale.

that was right bro, one half year ago legendary weapon aka seraph/balefull so exclusive, but now u can just change with naryu tablet for scaleburn like nothin

18 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

stage 11 2x stage 10

stage 12 2x stage 11

raven 3  3x stage 12

raven 4 3x stage 3

Actually you're wrong about the mats we use now being useless after 55.  They handle the lvl 55 cap differently than how they handled the lvl 50 cap.  All the mats for lvl 50 are used for lvl 55 and all the current level 50 dungeons we are running get updated to be level 55 as well.  So our current level 50 end game gear and content will still be our end game gear and content when lvl 55 hits.  The only significant change lvl 55 brings is access to ultimate skills.

On 10/26/2017 at 12:59 PM, Grimoir said:

Upgrades almost all of them use elysian crystals which are farmable. Orbs are only for crafting and you can easliy get the amount needed for the basic crafts by doing hard mode dungeons .

did you just say that it's easy to get elysian orbs? easy? omg, man. you need 170 elysian orbs just for crafting empyrean stones, then another what, 100, for crafting transformation stones? then you need them for pet pods, and then you need them for sacred oil and for any other crafting guilds out there.

so far, i counted like 500 needed roughly for you to exist in this game.

how exactly is it ok to get them only from hm dungeons? and oh from f20 where you can't really kill that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ yunsang!

1 hour ago, nonistaicho said:

did you just say that it's easy to get elysian orbs? easy? omg, man. you need 170 elysian orbs just for crafting empyrean stones, then another what, 100, for crafting transformation stones? then you need them for pet pods, and then you need them for sacred oil and for any other crafting guilds out there.

so far, i counted like 500 needed roughly for you to exist in this game.

how exactly is it ok to get them only from hm dungeons? and oh from f20 where you can't really kill that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ yunsang!

If you are counting to make the 1 day+ crafts then you will screw yourself over. To do the basic 6h / 12h crafts the amount you farm from dungeons is reasonable and doable. I get roughly between 10-15 elysian orbs per a few hours of runnign dungeons (mostly daily dungeon quests). So its not that hard with the revamped crafting you need to be smart and not blindly craft everything in front of you. I managed to make 20 empyrian stones without buying a single orb from the market, amde the premium stones to upgrade both mine and my bf's  weapon.

Its all perfectly doable you just need to be smart about it. Yesterday i didnt even need to farm orbs as i traded items another player needed for orbs which again saved gold and time.

My self I think the nerfed the drop rate you notice almost everyday in f10 there is moonstones or elysian crystals they want you to buy ncoin also the same with the new pet system its all about the money I will wait at some point they will change it again ...

2 hours ago, howywood66 said:

My self I think the nerfed the drop rate you notice almost everyday in f10 there is moonstones or elysian crystals they want you to buy ncoin also the same with the new pet system its all about the money I will wait at some point they will change it again ...

well and if they did, liek cmon if you have enough gold you can just get hm coins and buy the stuff from f10. At least thats what i do, with that i got an prem tran stone for 280g instead of 430g or something.

17 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

Actually you're wrong about the mats we use now being useless after 55.  They handle the lvl 55 cap differently than how they handled the lvl 50 cap.  All the mats for lvl 50 are used for lvl 55 and all the current level 50 dungeons we are running get updated to be level 55 as well.  So our current level 50 end game gear and content will still be our end game gear and content when lvl 55 hits.  The only significant change lvl 55 brings is access to ultimate skills.

In korea they have lv55 weapons and lv55 items. New accessory glove is added and Horn (at least google translate it calls it like that). looks similar to soul...
you can check for yourself. here's link to Korean website..don't forget google translate.
http://bns.plaync.com/update/history/2017/170913_taecheon
mats arefine for now...but I'm pretty sure they will get outdated...I really doubt we will be using elysean crystals at lv60 patch...

2 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

In korea they have lv55 weapons and lv55 items. New accessory glove is added and Horn (at least google translate it calls it like that). looks similar to soul...
you can check for yourself. here's link to Korean website..don't forget google translate.
http://bns.plaync.com/update/history/2017/170913_taecheon
mats arefine for now...but I'm pretty sure they will get outdated...I really doubt we will be using elysean crystals at lv60 patch...

Lvl 55 weapons are the same ones we are using now aka seraph/baleful dawn/rift raven and Aransu so any "lvl 55 weapons" are only skins.  None of our current BiS gear actually changes except for the new gear slot for gloves.  With the streamlining of mats we most likely will still use Elysian Crystals at lvl 60 if they ever even do a lvl 60 update.

15 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

Lvl 55 weapons are the same ones we are using now aka seraph/baleful dawn/rift raven and Aransu so any "lvl 55 weapons" are only skins.  None of our current BiS gear actually changes except for the new gear slot for gloves.  With the streamlining of mats we most likely will still use Elysian Crystals at lvl 60 if they ever even do a lvl 60 update.

They will do lv60..lv65 and so on update..unless  game dies sooner. Asfor weapons...there are new weapons after Aransu...cause korea has higher tier raid than Zulia. Those lv55 weapons have 600+ attack power, so they reant skins but actually more powerful weapons. also two new items exist in korea: horn and glove.Lv55 weapons aren't the same. they aren't just added into game yet...lv55 gear currently don't exist, but with time it will. Raid being only at highest level? that's stupid...world of Warcraft don't upgrade levels of raids when new content arrives...and game lives for 13 years...with subsriptions...also it requires to buy the game and expansions every two years...but people still play it...so its nothing wrong with blade and soul having lv50..lv55 and so on raids...they don't need to be only at max level. 

Archived