12 man gz you just made people lose their spot in a raid

Mokate369

How is that so? U do realize with advent of 12 man raids bt will definitely be nerfed mechanically too right, not just talking about the half hp stuff, the nerfs in mechanics in kr before the 12 man. If you split your24 man raid in half all your problems solved.

26 minutes ago, Mokate369 said:

thats it. you are not making eassier to get raid you are making people to lose it.

Yeah, not only will the BT bosses HP be nerfed, but the mechanics will too...severely..to the point where it'll almost be puggable....as far as VT im not really sure, but all boss HP will be nerfed as well, and im sure some mechanics will be lessened to compensate for the loss of 12 players, dont expect that to be easy either tho

45 minutes ago, Mokate369 said:

thats it. you are not making eassier to get raid you are making people to lose it.

Wow loseing spost in BT from 24 man group u can make 2x 12 man bt groups u dont lose a spot u still have it just that ur in 2nd or 1st bt 12 man group  

5 hours ago, Mokate369 said:

LOL...it is true that you can't leech from your 24m raid party anymore. Now, you have to do the actual dps and mech or else people will find out who screw up the mech easier now.

This confirms the game will be dead and shut down within 6 months. Expect a 'sad' sounding announcement at that time from NCSoft that due to declining player numbers, they will be shutting down all BNS servers with no refunds.

1 hour ago, AmatsuDF said:

This confirms the game will be dead and shut down within 6 months. Expect a 'sad' sounding announcement at that time from NCSoft that due to declining player numbers, they will be shutting down all BNS servers with no refunds.

This only confirms that the game it's following its Korean counterpart.

My opinion:

Not sure why people come and claim that the game will die all the time. If people don't like the game and want it to die, what are they doing on these forums?

Yes, it will die eventually like any other mmorpg and we will search for another one that will, too, die and continue the cycle.

Besides, I don't think that, with a new class coming, we only have 6 months.

I don't understand you people, when the announcement was made for server merger people were all upset and saying oh the game gonna end, why don't you make raids 12 man so it would solve the problem instead of merging servers, but the merge is happening anyway, and people are getting their 12 man raids, so why continue complaining?

I don't mind the merge unless it would cause massive lag/disconnection, but the 12 man raid will be nice, literally EVERYONE will be able to raid with their friends, learn and figure out the mechs, and know their limitations allowing them to work on it as a small group who come on when they can, and raid when they want to, and joining a big clan, where some get treated poorly won't be necessary anymore. 

I know NCSOFT has made some mistakes in the past, but I feel they're trying to do something for the players, at least appreciate that, why would anyone want to come to work everyday to feel unappreciated by the community they are trying to dedicate to improving? No one gets things right off the bat, give them a chance will you? and stop complaining for every little thing.

Logged in just to upvote 

2 hours ago, Senmaa said:

I don't understand you people, when the announcement was made for server merger people were all upset and saying oh the game gonna end, why don't you make raids 12 man so it would solve the problem instead of merging servers, but the merge is happening anyway, and people are getting their 12 man raids, so why continue complaining?

I don't mind the merge unless it would cause massive lag/disconnection, but the 12 man raid will be nice, literally EVERYONE will be able to raid with their friends, learn and figure out the mechs, and know their limitations allowing them to work on it as a small group who come on when they can, and raid when they want to, and joining a big clan, where some get treated poorly won't be necessary anymore. 

I know NCSOFT has made some mistakes in the past, but I feel they're trying to do something for the players, at least appreciate that, why would anyone want to come to work everyday to feel unappreciated by the community they are trying to dedicate to improving? No one gets things right off the bat, give them a chance will you? and stop complaining for every little thing.

3 hours ago, Senmaa said:

Are they trying to do something for the players? At least I don't see that.

First of all, server merge was not meant to solve the raid problem in the first place. It is just an excuse they use to cut the budget on this game by reducing the number of servers. If they really THINK that server merge is for the raid, then they wouldn't introduce 12m raid near the same time. (Personally, I think their profit was decreased significantly after several whales announced that they were quitting the game such as the founders of B&S academy.) At least I haven't seen some people saying that their server was completely emptied yet before they make the server merge announcements. 

Secondly, 12m raid was in Korean server for a while now. It is not something new that NC west gives to us. We expected it. It is just rather it comes sooner or later.

Thirdly, they reduced the mailing fee for the gems because people complain about it? Come on...they changed it because they found that it was their mistakes. The mailing fee for the gems was set to be the same as other server while the golds given from dailies remained lower than other server. You see the differences here? 

Lastly, whenever they make mistakes such as trove event and unlimited purchases in daily HM Store, they have different guidelines to solve the issues. If they have same guidelines to solve each problem, then people wouldn't be so mad about it. For example, if you do roll back on an incident, just do the same for all other mistakes they make. They just can't do roll back on 1 incident and then just give out double or triple rewards for another incident without roll back.

I seriously hope they implement the same looting system as the 6man dungeons where the bidding screen pops up for everyone in the raid... having one person loot then distributing it to others is such a faulty system when people are playing favorites.

13 minutes ago, MrCEO said:

I seriously hope they implement the same looting system as the 6man dungeons where the bidding screen pops up for everyone in the raid... having one person loot then distributing it to others is such a faulty system when people are playing favorites.

No, from videos I've watched, the looting system is still the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIwB7GeT2hY

It's awesome how in this forum EVERYTHING gets flamed, no matter what it is.

Seriously? 12 man raids is the best thing that can happen to BT, especially for the lower clans. And it comes with the BT nerf too, so everyone will be able to run it.

14 hours ago, AmatsuDF said:

This only confirms that you have no idea what you're talking about. First of all, it is impossible to take someone serious which spreads crap like "Game X will be shut down in Y months". I heard that about other games more than 5 years ago, I heard it about BnS a week after the EU/NA release. Just because you don't like a patch doesn't make the whole game shut down.

Second, this was known to be coming, since we're simply following the KR content.

At first I was like "❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it NOOOOOO" 

But after some fails at the 24th because some idiots don't know what a stupid mark is and has no idea how to place the flowers and kills the tank in the pizza phase .. it's beyond stupid.

After a look at the parties we made 1 group of 12 that will always beat him and another ground of 12 that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up each time.. let them learn and not expect people to pull there weight.

Sick and tired of it.. people going afk ... leaving.. get randoms .. and so on...  I welcome this change .. 12 man.. is a lot simpler to get 12 people with FULLY FUNCTIONAL BRAINS .. that actually know what to do... or actually LISTEN to know what to do....  sick sick sick and tired of this crap were 1 guy can kill 24.

Come on 12 man... come here faster..

P.S  I'm guessing that the people crying about this move are either people that  still don't know the full mech .. or people that either have low ap and will be removed from the higher ap party... or people that are just dead weight in the group.. or again.. people that are not that social with there clan and know that friends will always pick friends witch I encourage all clans to do..  I would prefer to pick a 800 ap guy over 1000 ap  as long as the 800 stays on discord and you get to form a friendship... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the gear... in 2 weeks the 800 if the others are geared he can get to 900 easy.

Archived