INSTA-50 AND HONGMOON LV 20 ??

Leo27

Noone said there will be insta HM20 :D Some wild imaginations you got here mate.

About the insta50, if its the same as KR had back in dec event, it just makes your character lvl50 and puts you in the story where its estimated to be lvl50 (it should be around act5, the end of the zaiwei war). And thats pretty much it.

49 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

None of us know yet since they haven't released the details. Rest assured it will be the most miserable way possible(ie must have a L50 and limited to one use per account for life, etc.).

How is having a lvl 50 as req being miserable? If it's so terrible to level to 50 then perhaps people should find another game? :P

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

most miserable way possible(ie must have a L50 and limited to one use per account for life, etc.).

If they actually allowed you to go instant level 50 without getting to level 50 on your own at least ONCE

- they'd be throwing away half of the game and you wouldn't know a shred of information on the story. Bad idea :^)

also it's not going to be one use per account of course but there still should be prerequisites

30 minutes ago, Inundated said:

also it's not going to be one use per account of course but there still should be prerequisites

That should be one use per account with prerequisites and very expensive, that must be...peoples (eu/na) are not mature enough to use this pay2win item in a fair way.

ps: a korean player explain it on Stream, they can buy a instant lvl 50 voucher if they spend at least 300$ in game.

On 3/24/2017 at 4:09 PM, ander01se said:

How is having a lvl 50 as req being miserable? If it's so terrible to level to 50 then perhaps people should find another game? :P

Actually the leveling process is a fun aspect of the game. It's true that the cinderlands are kinda meh at times, but other than that, it's pretty fun to level up. Also getting one skill at a time is a really good way to build up combos and what not. If I am to be dropped directly into the shoes of a level 50 toon, it'll take me at least 4-10 hours to not totally suck at it (depending on the class expansiveness). Heck I even help back from doing post naryu labyrinth dungeons for some time when I came back to the game a month ago or so. One needs to get the gears turning in order to be decent and not a worthless luggage in dungeons. So in a sense, unless the person is some sort of genius and can somehow substitute muscle memory with brain magic of some sort, he/she will inevitably end up as luggage. And being luggage is not a fulfilling way to play. Yes, you may be a veteran in the game, but that doesn't make you a master of all classes, just cause you have one HM12-15 toon.

I'd love to see the training room as an alternate leveling option, along with buffing arena so people could choose that route as well. People have already shown that you can level only through arena, but then you lag behind in gear and it takes several times longer.

I love leveling characters the old fashioned way but I can also see other people who don't. Learning a class doesn't truly start until you reach level 45 at the earliest because you don't have full access to all your core skills and skill point placement makes no difference since most fights and dungeons get steamrolled up to that point.

I'm fine with a level booster for new or old players so long as they are forced to learn basics about class and overall combat mechanics BEFORE they are even allowed to touch group content like dungeons. Even now, the biggest and most common issue I see among new or old players is the lack of understanding in regards to CC. People flat out don't know what their cc skills are or have no clue how to pull off double cc mechanics which often leads to wipes when failed. Why the hell isn't this explained by Hajoon?!? Or BDs and Destros not understanding that you need the restrain effect on their grab for people to use their special attacks to boost damage. Or any class not knowing what skill they have default or specced for that can block/counter/parry certain attacks that need them.

These mechanics need to be explained as early as possible but they aren't until level 45 or well after that... even though that's when difficulty spikes and mechanics become a necessity.

10 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Actually the leveling process is a fun aspect of the game. It's true that the cinderlands are kinda meh at times, but other than that, it's pretty fun to level up. Also getting one skill at a time is a really good way to build up combos and what not. If I am to be dropped directly into the shoes of a level 50 toon, it'll take me at least 4-10 hours to not totally suck at it (depending on the class expansiveness). Heck I even help back from doing post naryu labyrinth dungeons for some time when I came back to the game a month ago or so. One needs to get the gears turning in order to be decent and not a worthless luggage in dungeons. So in a sense, unless the person is some sort of genius and can somehow substitute muscle memory with brain magic of some sort, he/she will inevitably end up as luggage. And being luggage is not a fulfilling way to play. Yes, you may be a veteran in the game, but that doesn't make you a master of all classes, just cause you have one HM12-15 toon.

Mechanics ate still the same and even if you dont know the class toooo well you can still do the mechs. For sure your dps wont be the greatest but you at least dont mess up mechanics.

On the other side, I dont really think that a completely new player would buy such a ticket for their first character. Maybe some bit I dont think many.

1 hour ago, xXVevzZXx said:

Mechanics ate still the same and even if you dont know the class toooo well you can still do the mechs. For sure your dps wont be the greatest but you at least dont mess up mechanics.

On the other side, I dont really think that a completely new player would buy such a ticket for their first character. Maybe some bit I dont think many.

I witnessed the introduction of level jump tokens in both WoW and SWTOR, which resulted in a ton of cancer in matched group content. Pray that they don't give one for free with premium because this is where BnS will go if they do.

14 hours ago, Meginb said:

Why the hell isn't this explained by Hajoon?!

It is explained, however I guess that most players, like I did in that time, simply forgot about it 5 minutes later. Why? Because you don't really need it until you hit the 50s dungeons...at all...

On 3/25/2017 at 9:56 AM, Inundated said:

If they actually allowed you to go instant level 50 without getting to level 50 on your own at least ONCE

- they'd be throwing away half of the game and you wouldn't know a shred of information on the story. Bad idea :^)

Probably, they will show you a 30-40 minutes video from the beginning to the end after you make an instant lv50 player so that you know the story for this game.

Archived