New Class Pogchamp

Drifterz

Ofcourse we will get new class but KR probably will get it two months before us or something like that. 14.12 is the next patch for KR and new class is released next year. I think there was not date announced for the new class even in KR.

Would be intersting to see, how many ppl will reroll to this class. AND if yes, how much % will be the population of this class.

The best thing is, you can get most of the class breakthrough weapons through story quests / surveys. So upgrading (till entering silverfrost) will not be our problem then^^.

even tho i expected it's gun class already, i still felt disappointed coz it's not archer.

but sure! if im still not "bored" or felt too pressured at this game, im gonna change my main for real coz i really prefer playing gunner or archer class than mage or summoners type (FM, WL and sum). :D

btw, since i reformatted my laptop last month, i lost my bookmark and saved copy that contains info about gun class that was found by some Chinese player at CN files few days before i reformatted my laptop. T_T 

soo can i ask a question to the ones hyped for new classes?

Q: considering the game is not that much ALT-FRIENDLY, considering the AP req in F8 are high, the players are elitists and so on, where do u find the will to level up a new char? considering also that prices for that class upgrades will be high

7 minutes ago, Shukran said:

Q: considering the game is not that much ALT-FRIENDLY, considering the AP req in F8 are high, the players are elitists and so on, where do u find the will to level up a new char? considering also that prices for that class upgrades will be high

By making my char big breasted.

enough fuel to get to 550AP.

7 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

why they release a gunner now if they didnt liked it and didnt want to implemented it in alpha? im confused.....

I have no idea. I'm so disappointed.
They said it has never been seen in the game before and is something completely new. I expected just that - something completely new.

Gunners are so incredibly overdone. BnS just missed out on an opportunity to stand out from other games and instead they just fell back in line with everything else.
I'm sure it'll still be cool, but considering we only get 1 new class per year......total let down.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

if im at my main region, it will be easy for me as i have funds and resources to gear another one, just that i need to be real serious to make it as my main, or else it will be like my other alts that are just using random sets coz im lazy and got no mood to play them.

besides, community there is not harsh in terms of stat requirements. and eventho most of the main community there are avoiding western names or foreigner players, they are more friendlier and believe at skills and mechanics /strategies. :3

but if im here at west region (NA), i will probably be contented with the main class i made. like you what you mean, community here is harsh and really hard to gear another class.

Rerolling become easy especially if you play arena only since hm levels become useless in arena i think.

Not 100% sure but this is from reddit.

Skill system renewal (rip bnstree). Complicated skill 'tier' and 'stages' will be simplified. Previous 'tiers' will be removed and combined into just 'stages'. Skill points will be removed from the game and hongmoon points are added instead. HM points is rewarded with each hm level and can be used to increase offensive or defensive stats. (so im guessing changing skills is completely free now which makes arena fair?) (not sure what will happen to HM skills)

Wow finally a gun class ppl hav been hoping for. I wonder if this guy will have lore to him. hopefully. he's definitely not Lee rok tho of the 8 masters. But his story shud be interesting. 

Wonder if the wep just looks all crystally or if that's a buff related transformation.

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

I just hope the new class would be available as Gon. >_< Got perfect looks for a Gon char so if it's not I will probably pull some hair out.

Oh nooo xD I hope ur wish comes true. knowing the history it will likely start as jin only. I hope for the best!

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

Character creation for me. Also I don't stress over stats. having one set up main is a nice funnel for the next alt I choose to focus on. it's slow but I'm not hardcore. I'm a casual Dx

The games going F2P in Korea, I9m more concerned about that.

We're so far from Koreas current patch, and given the missteps already taken here, this game might not even be around in the west long enough to see this 10th class.  

When a game is no longer profitable for NC they unmercifully pull the plug. More so when its not profitable in their home region. This gun class reeks of desperation to revitalize a flailing game. However gun classes arent nearly as popular in KR as they are in the west. 

Heres what I see...we skip a ton of patches, or patches are now "rushed" even more here in order to capitalize on the wests gun craze.

Last ditch milk the whales attempt. Cant wait for 99.5% of the population rolling gunner. As what happened in Aion, and in Blueholes Tera. Of course they'l be OP as fuuuu....but at least they'll look cool.

That is...if the NA servers are still online by then.

7 hours ago, Shukran said:

Wont be hard if you start within the same month they release the new class. As everyone will be playing a new toon under that class and all the early content/low level dungeons will be populated for prob a month, three months tops. Thats the ideal time to get a foot in on a new toon or low level toon. Low levels wont give a damn about your ap so long as its actually the requirements for the dungeon being ran. If they play elitist it will only slow down the leveling progress/rate of their new/low level toon. 

On launch of new class people from every player tier will be pugging. Dont sweat it, when it dies down however....

Archived