Content Drought

luzt

Hey, I am quite bored playing BnS nowadays.

Already got tired of the last dungeon after running it over 100 times.

(do still need the necklace, but everyone in my guild gave up on it due to stupid RNG)

And the legendary pet is only a moneysink for people that wanna have more defensive stats.

In my guild I notice the same mood, people are barely logging on or coming on Discord.

Many have stopped playing.

The gear grind gets really slow when you only gotta buy Radiant Energies and make premium stones.

Add to that the exp grind is not worth trying anymore after HM10, it gets so stale.

It's not like I tried nothing to counter it, since I do have high geared alts.

Really though we need new content (which will get boring after 1 week)

So I hope they'll start announcing Ebondrake citadel soon!

Anybody else struggling? Maybe you found a solution?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I make alts and enjoy different game play. Got a main and 2 lv50 alts already. Working on the 3rd. I am a collector so I  go around and try to get all outfits. So far, completed Viridian and Cinderlands, working on Moonwater now. That's just me.

I dont even bother with Legendary gears yet since there is no point to dump the money when you can already do all of the maps with True Breeze or True Scorpio.

Last but not least, the crafting guild outfit :3 yea... those.. haha! Those keep me going cuz I need mats for them :)

Its the same in every game, you get your gear in few months comes new gear and you have to farm it again, then in next few months again new stuff. Its nothing new. The only difference here, that you can buy nearly everything with rl. cash. I think in future time you can buy necklace as well in some kind event where you have to spend cash.

If you don't want spend rl money so you have to farm it, the drop rate is quite low, but hey... BNS is free, with enough free time you don't need to spend rl cash.

Yeah, we're thinking they'll give such an opportunity for the necklace.

Because eventually it will be a requirement.

Which is why we're kinda demotivated to run Tomb's over and over.

If the droprate was higher it could've been more fun.

Teaching all guildmembers the tactics and getting them their necklaces would've been satisfying.

We are just waiting for that moment they add a different way to get it now.

I exactly understand what you mean. Honestly, i quited 5-6 weeks ago but my friends told me that there was going to be a new skill update. So i've played for 2 weeks and got bored again. 3 days ago i invested all my gold in stingers/moonstones and tried 21 premium stones and got only 2, gave them to my guildmate and quit again :) ( such a great way to quit a game imo )

By the way, legendary neck farming is fair. What grinds my gears is the new legendary pets, pure pay 2 win barrier ( yes i know that you can farm gold and sell it for hm coins and buy pets etc. )

Anyway, good luck with other games, i'm currently playing Fallout 4 and there's Witcher 3 next ^^

1 hour ago, luzt said:

Already got tired of the last dungeon after running it over 100 times.

(do still need the necklace, but everyone in my guild gave up on it due to stupid RNG)

And the legendary pet is only a moneysink for people that wanna have more defensive stats.

In my guild I notice the same mood, people are barely logging on or coming on Discord.

Many have stopped playing.

The gear grind gets really slow when you only gotta buy Radiant Energies and make premium stones.

Add to that the exp grind is not worth trying anymore after HM10, it gets so stale.

It's not like I tried nothing to counter it, since I do have high geared alts.

Really though we need new content (which will get boring after 1 week)

So I hope they'll start announcing Ebondrake citadel soon!

I agree with u. I can't upgrade anything right now, can't get my hands on the necklace(bad luck), other stuff maxed out (soul is not worth it for the cost and ap received). I really feel frustrated and bored. 

Just now, KzE said:

This game is not boring, its annoying.

games are supposed to be fun, not annoying. I think more people will leave out of feeling annoyed xD i really liked the game because it was unlike others which are depending on rarity of loot. even if u didnt have time to farm you could still progress in a satisfactory way. legendary accessories system is way too frustrating for semi-casual players.

7 hours ago, luzt said:

My is called Revelation Online, have been playing the CN version for the past 3 weeks and only at Lv 59, and still weeks away from anywhere being near level cap. Best part? Am learning new things everyday and discovering new content to do.

Yea I completely agree. There's literally nothing worthwhile to do atm. Doing dailys over and over again is boring and tedious. The hardest dungeon we have right now (tomb) was fun the first week, but lost it's appeal since they nerfed the drop rate of the necklace. Legendary pets and weapons is just a gold sink that is mostly RNG. No incentive to get Legendary anything since BNS lacks raids and all current content can be done with 600 ap. I mostly log on to do my daily challenge and whirlwind dailys and log off. 

And after Citadel comes it will be the same thing as Tomb is right now. Time to get ready for Revelation! Hopefully CBT comes soon, getting more bored by the day.

10 hours ago, Nattia said:

games are supposed to be fun, not annoying. I think more people will leave out of feeling annoyed xD i really liked the game because it was unlike others which are depending on rarity of loot. even if u didnt have time to farm you could still progress in a satisfactory way. legendary accessories system is way too frustrating for semi-casual players.

The problem is that alot of ppl just doesn't get what is legendary gear in BnS world. Its not just better quality gear, its is truly LEGENDARY, doesn't matter, weapon or jewelery, every one of them is hard to get/expensive, cause it is just legendary good(supposed to be). Before, couple years later,  afaik, legendary weaps were much harder to get than now. They were realy rare drop with ANORMUS materials to evolve it. And now, there isn't and wont be any pve content that WILL desperatly need legendary gear. Whole idea of legendary gear is that it is realy realy expensive, both in mats/time to get it, but when u get it maxed, u will feel good about it. They weren't designed for casuals, that want to get everything in matter of week and so. Remember that BnS is one of the last grindy games, where grind isn't required, but if ppl can grind, they will be rewarded.

14 minutes ago, Miralen said:

The problem is that alot of ppl just doesn't get what is legendary gear in BnS world. Its not just better quality gear, its is truly LEGENDARY, doesn't matter, weapon or jewelery, every one of them is hard to get/expensive, cause it is just legendary good(supposed to be). Before, couple years later,  afaik, legendary weaps were much harder to get than now. They were realy rare drop with ANORMUS materials to evolve it. And now, there isn't and wont be any pve content that WILL desperatly need legendary gear. Whole idea of legendary gear is that it is realy realy expensive, both in mats/time to get it, but when u get it maxed, u will feel good about it. They weren't designed for casuals, that want to get everything in matter of week and so. Remember that BnS is one of the last grindy games, where grind isn't required, but if ppl can grind, they will be rewarded.

that's not true. I'm a semi-casual, playing like 3.5 hrs a day, more on the weekend, and have my gear maxed out more or less. If they make progression impossible for such players, they will just go play another game and lose profit. this is why we can post our feedback here, so they can listen to us. it's not a fun game when you cannot progress anymore. and, it's been almost a month since Draken necklace was released so stop saying people want everything the same week stuff is released. there has been plenty of time since its release  to progress, and yet I'm standing in the same point like  a month before. it's frustrating, it's annoying, it's boring. I'm happy RO will be released soon, I don't like the direction BnS is heading to.

12 minutes ago, Nattia said:

that's not true. I'm a semi-casual, playing like 3.5 hrs a day, more on the weekend, and have my gear maxed out more or less. If they make progression impossible for such players, they will just go play another game and lose profit. this is why we can post our feedback here, so they can listen to us. it's not a fun game when you cannot progress anymore. and, it's been almost a month since Draken necklace was released so stop saying people want everything the same week stuff is released. there has been plenty of time since its release  to progress, and yet I'm standing in the same point like  a month before. it's frustrating, it's annoying, it's boring. I'm happy RO will be released soon, I don't like the direction BnS is heading to.

I have time to play only on evenings, but i still enjoy farmin damn necklace cause i know that it is worth its effort, and there is koreanRNG that always in every damn game made my ass burn, but here it isnt, cause i know 'price' that legendary stuff is 'worth'. And for casual players there will be more dungeons where same stuff drops, maybe there will be some alternative ways to get that stuff. Remember when asura just got launched, there was no events with flowers except for its natural drop/petals. Now there is bunch ways to get them eventually for free or for lillbit of money. The same think will be with legendary accesories. IF u want to be at bleeding content edge, be ready that its will be painfull. 

What a point to have Legendary gear if it would drop every damn run and whole server will have it? That will lose its legendary feel, feel that makes me and my friends be satisfed when it is finished. 

2 hours ago, Miralen said:

I have time to play only on evenings, but i still enjoy farmin damn necklace cause i know that it is worth its effort, and there is koreanRNG that always in every damn game made my ass burn, but here it isnt, cause i know 'price' that legendary stuff is 'worth'. And for casual players there will be more dungeons where same stuff drops, maybe there will be some alternative ways to get that stuff. Remember when asura just got launched, there was no events with flowers except for its natural drop/petals. Now there is bunch ways to get them eventually for free or for lillbit of money. The same think will be with legendary accesories. IF u want to be at bleeding content edge, be ready that its will be painfull. 

What a point to have Legendary gear if it would drop every damn run and whole server will have it? That will lose its legendary feel, feel that makes me and my friends be satisfed when it is finished. 

Your argument is invalid because my weapon is a legendary stage 6 and being a semi-casual I was still able to get it without any frustration. The matter is different with the accessories system, at least right now. In the other regions you have at least two, or three ways to obtain legendary accessories, but not in NA/EU. this has to change asap. normal people are not masochists, if you enjoy hardships in your free time, then great. but don't force that on others.

12 minutes ago, Nattia said:

Your argument is invalid because my weapon is a legendary stage 6 and being a semi-casual I was still able to get it without any frustration. The matter is different with the accessories system, at least right now. In the other regions you have at least two, or three ways to obtain legendary accessories, but not in NA/EU. this has to change asap. normal people are not masochists, if you enjoy hardships in your free time, then great. but don't force that on others.

why do u want to get neck asap? there was always a thing when fresh content was hard to get, w8 for some time and there will be multiple ways to get that neck and other accesories

1 minute ago, Miralen said:

why do u want to get neck asap? there was always a thing when fresh content was hard to get, w8 for some time and there will be multiple ways to get that neck and other accesories

I did not state that I want the neck asap (asap would be within the first week of DT release, it's almost a month now), only that we need more ways to obtain it asap, so it feels LESS FRUSTRATING and annoying. I hope I worded my message clearly enough. I don't enjoy low chance RNG systems, they are depressing and the contradiction of fun.

It's really funny. Months ago people complained that we get content too fast, now it's too slow because they grinded or cashed too hard and now they have everything and nothing usefull to do. Remember: Most people dont have verything, no maxed accs and no legendary stage 6. If you have everything, you played alot or spend enough money. Now you have to decide: is the game fun for you? Then play an alt. If not, play something else. The current content speed is ok because it allows all people to catch up. For legendary: Keep in mind that you wont get any better one very soon so its ok to farm awhile for it. I know the rng is bad and if you are unlucky you wont have them even after 100+ runs but thats how it works. If you dont want to farm the dungeon, just do the daily and maybe it will drop. Already saw 2 or 3 in less than 20 4 man runs.

Well I am a casual player and from my perspective the content is coming out with an adequate speed. However, while the events allow me to remain competitive  in my beloved 6v6, they are designed around a too deep time sink (daily challenge, mostly), robbing me of the time to actually explore the content I want.

In one sentence: I like doing 6v6, in order to succeed there I need to run dungeons too much, leaving me not enough time for what I would also like to do (Mushin's Tower, ToI, Silverfrost clan activities, alts, clan costume materials farming).

So I would either prefer slower content release, or better still, less time consuming events. ^_^

39 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

It's really funny. Months ago people complained that we get content too fast, now it's too slow because they grinded or cashed too hard and now they have everything and nothing usefull to do. Remember: Most people dont have verything, no maxed accs and no legendary stage 6. If you have everything, you played alot or spend enough money. Now you have to decide: is the game fun for you? Then play an alt. If not, play something else.

The problem is there are no as visually good alternatives right now. Making an alt is replicating the same grind for another time. The issue for me is not maxing out another accs at the start, but at least give us a little progression D: I'm stuck for almost a month now, and there is something to upgrade but I just cannot have as good RNG as you. that feels bad. do you get it now? ;)

not complaining about content speed at all. please read with caution.

Archived