Content Drought

luzt

17 hours ago, Wentoxxxx said:

Its the same in every game, you get your gear in few months comes new gear and you have to farm it again, then in next few months again new stuff. Its nothing new. The only difference here, that you can buy nearly everything with rl. cash. I think in future time you can buy necklace as well in some kind event where you have to spend cash.

If you don't want spend rl money so you have to farm it, the drop rate is quite low, but hey... BNS is free, with enough free time you don't need to spend rl cash.

No, others MMO offer more than one way to gear up or/and more side stuff to do.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DeadlyCode said:

This game is anything but fun, you literally have to suffer in order to have a hint of fun. The frustrating/annoying level is just insane, never played at game that makes me wanna rage quit so much

up to this point there was always an option to skip the grind, for example you could convert the gold to buy keys in the hm store to open your gear upgrade piece and not have to re-run the same dungeon for a 100th time. you also have an alternative for the rng of PSTS - buy it off the mp with gold. this is why I didn't feel like rage quitting before, but right now, I'm just so frustrated D:

30 minutes ago, Nattia said:

up to this point there was always an option to skip the grind, for example you could convert the gold to buy keys in the hm store to open your gear upgrade piece and not have to re-run the same dungeon for a 100th time. you also have an alternative for the rng of PSTS - buy it off the mp with gold. this is why I didn't feel like rage quitting before, but right now, I'm just so frustrated D:

thats the prob, in this game in order to achieve one goal you have to complete 3 ahead, you cant pvp without pve and you cant pve without pvp, you cant go here without going here first...too much.

16 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

thats the prob, in this game in order to achieve one goal you have to complete 3 ahead, you cant pvp without pve and you cant pve without pvp, you cant go here without going here first...too much.

First, u don't need pve to pvp 1x1, 3x3(yes u need hm skills, but all of them can be bought with zenbeans, so it is pvp to pvp more, same with lvl, exp is supplied well enought). 
Second, why do u think that everything should be delivered on silver plate, so u wont make any effort to get it? I doubt that if anyone would get everything in about a week, there will be almost no players, cause there wont be somthin to do. Would it be fun to run empty servers? U need goal and some effort to reach it, cause othervise it would be just pointless. For example my recent goal was Dragonmaster, i was grinding around 3+weeks at 6x6 just to get that 30k bp COSMETIC thing. And i felt realy good, pleased etc when i reached it and equipped it

16 minutes ago, Miralen said:

First, u don't need pve to pvp 1x1, 3x3(yes u need hm skills, but all of them can be bought with zenbeans, so it is pvp to pvp more, same with lvl, exp is supplied well enought). 
Second, why do u think that everything should be delivered on silver plate, so u wont make any effort to get it? I doubt that if anyone would get everything in about a week, there will be almost no players, cause there wont be somthin to do. Would it be fun to run empty servers? U need goal and some effort to reach it, cause othervise it would be just pointless. For example my recent goal was Dragonmaster, i was grinding around 3+weeks at 6x6 just to get that 30k bp COSMETIC thing. And i felt realy good, pleased etc when i reached it and equipped it

Yes you do need to PVE A LOT in order to pvp, any kind of pvp. How do you expect to get higher HM lvls to get more skill points without pveing? No one is talking about handing everything to players, people are complaining everything is too frustrating instead of enjoyable. Video games are meant for us to enjoy not get headaches over them.

4 minutes ago, Miralen said:

3x3 gives around 10k exp per win, if i recall correctly, or somthing around that. So hour of 3x3 will be like all of the dailies i do per day, and that is more that hour. Better tell me that for 1x1/3x3 u need gear or other bullshit. If someone REALY hates pve and enjoys pvp, he can easily get lvl and hm skills

Ok start lvling up by doing 3v3 after hmmmm lets say after HM10 let me know how it goes

20 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Yes you do need to PVE A LOT in order to pvp, any kind of pvp. How do you expect to get higher HM lvls to get more skill points without pveing? No one is talking about handing everything to players, people are complaining everything is too frustrating instead of enjoyable. Video games are meant for us to enjoy not get headaches over them.

3x3 gives around 10k exp per win, if i recall correctly, or somthing around that. So hour of 3x3 will be like all of the dailies i do per day, and that is more that hour. Better tell me that for 1x1/3x3 u need gear or other bullshit. If someone REALY hates pve and enjoys pvp, he can easily get lvl and hm skills

10 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Ok start lvling up by doing 3v3 after hmmmm lets say after HM10 let me know how it goes

after hm10 EVERY way to lvlup is frustrating bcs that the way that f2p bns works. every other region except for kr has same exp values

57 minutes ago, Miralen said:

It takes me anywhere from a couple of minutes to over 20 minutes to find a match, and they usually last near the end of the timer (which is 10 minutes). If I'm lucky to win every match that's maybe 50k exp. Cold Storage alone takes max 10 minutes (que included) and it gives almost 100k exp.

Please don't pretend the rewards between pvp and pve are even.

4 hours ago, Miralen said:

Yes, the game still requires PVE to PVP. There is still one HM skill that can only be acquired through PVE due to a quest required to purchase an item to complete the quest that unlock the skill. If you're lucky, there might be some people willing to carry you through the dungeons required for the achievement. For everyone else, gearing up is required in order to run these dungeons.

This is one of the reasons that prevents me from leveling alts to use for PVP. I'm not surprised that the majority of serious PVPers quit.

4 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

Putting effort in getting gear is okay, when YOU CAN SEE AT LEAST SOME PROGRESS towards it. Be it farming materials for example - you can see one by one they keep piling up. Even if you need a million of them. At least you have a sense of progress. With the legendary accessories, it's not that way, it's just depressing, not fun.

Meanwhile I'm here sitting with low AP friends waiting for their gear to advance so I can start doing harder dungeons with them. Not all are at max stages or near that so yeah. Some people are at the other end while others are still far away. People used to complain that content came out too fast but I guess we hit the point where it's not fast enough. :P

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Meanwhile I'm here sitting with low AP friends waiting for their gear to advance so I can start doing harder dungeons with them. Not all are at max stages or near that so yeah. Some people are at the other end while others are still far away. People used to complain that content came out too fast but I guess we hit the point where it's not fast enough. :P

the pace is okay, the legendary accessories system behind one way of rng sucks because we cannot see progression in it when we are unlucky. meanwhile, they discount the old accessories... 

5 hours ago, Miralen said:

Well, the necklace dropped in our first run. We did have to put in alot of effort to clear it, that first time.

Now 130 runs later I've only seen 2 drop. It's not really about effort anymore, its about RNG.

It's as Nattia described multiple times, there is barely a sense of progression. Except getting closer to the 300 run archievement for a woooooping 2AP extra.

Anyway 2 more weeks till Ebondrake Citadel.

PS. adding 1 dungeon isn't alot of content, its just 1 extra thing you can do. And when you have to run it hundreds of times it gets old really quick.

On 9/19/2016 at 1:38 PM, luzt said:

Hey, I am quite bored playing BnS nowadays.

Already got tired of the last dungeon after running it over 100 times.

(do still need the necklace, but everyone in my guild gave up on it due to stupid RNG)

And the legendary pet is only a moneysink for people that wanna have more defensive stats.

In my guild I notice the same mood, people are barely logging on or coming on Discord.

Many have stopped playing.

The gear grind gets really slow when you only gotta buy Radiant Energies and make premium stones.

Add to that the exp grind is not worth trying anymore after HM10, it gets so stale.

It's not like I tried nothing to counter it, since I do have high geared alts.

Really though we need new content (which will get boring after 1 week)

So I hope they'll start announcing Ebondrake citadel soon!

Anybody else struggling? Maybe you found a solution?

The game is dying and we need to implement solutions that will fix the problem I recommend a 2,3,4 plan that can help bby 2,3,4, I mean 2 trans stone 3 moonstones and 4 stingers each daily. 

19 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

The game is dying and we need to implement solutions that will fix the problem I recommend a 2,3,4 plan that can help bby 2,3,4, I mean 2 trans stone 3 moonstones and 4 stingers each daily. 

And then everyone will hit the cap in no time to simply make more topics like these because there is no harder content. Your solution is making people to hit the cap faster and to get bored even faster.

15 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

And then everyone will hit the cap in no time to simply make more topics like these because there is no harder content. Your solution is making people to hit the cap faster and to get bored even faster.

Ppl are bored, because they waste hours of doing same stuff over and over for nothing.

37 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

This is neither about cap and neither about how hard/easy is to gear up. After a month I find myself doing the very same stuff every day. Sadly in BnS you are stuck to do over and over one dungeon for an item, and thats apply to pretty much the whole game if you care about progress.

Yeah, It's a common problem to MMO's but others tittles handly this in a much better.

49 minutes ago, Draelth said:

Yeah, It's a common problem to MMO's but others tittles handly this in a much better.

In other mmos you can get shortcuts. When new content come, you just do the first quest for the starter gear to that content. If i skip stuff in bns, i need to continue from that spot, where i left, because gear is linked to each other. And this is a very big problem.

I find this post is so funny. It is just like the children are complaining and asking the adults for candies. Then, when the adults finally give them some candies, they feel happy for few hours and then complain and ask for more candies again.

The content update speed in this game is fine. We get a new dungeon in every 2-3 months. Compared to other games I have played, some games take up to 9-10 months to implement new content. However, this game's community is way too toxic when compared to other games. 

49 minutes ago, xxxAoi said:

Can't agree enough lol.

yea, FrozenB's post sounded quite toxic xD everyday I farm DT to no result and gaining nothing from there, I become even more salty. I already puke DT and yet no progression for 3 weeks Dx

Archived