Content Drought

luzt

I have 600+ AP and I haven't even run desolate tomb ONCE, since every single party asks for 700+. By the time I even TRY this instance, the next instance will be out.

And here you are complaining new content is not coming out fast enough.

Go play a different game? What do you want the publisher to do, push out new dungeons every damn week so the 0.0001% of the player base, i.e. the whales and no-lifers with 800AP, gets satisfied, while the 99.999% of the player base, i.e. the casuals, gets left behind and f*cked?

I've read countless threads complaining content is coming out way too fast, which in my opinion is perfectly legit (dreading the oct 5 patch with new dungeon, say hi to "800AP is the new standard"), this is the first one I've read complaining content is coming out too slow.

This isn't even a first world problem anymore, it's what I call a VIP world problem.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

And then everyone will hit the cap in no time to simply make more topics like these because there is no harder content. Your solution is making people to hit the cap faster and to get bored even faster.

You keep saying this nonsense that its a catch 22 situation when its not, if we change it that way we have have constant new stream of players every day compared to the very few new people we have here and the dwindling players that remain, I see no other solution the rng drove us into this corner and now its time for hard choices. The 2,3,4 solution is the only viable solution to save this game. 

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

You keep saying this nonsense that its a catch 22 situation when its not, if we change it that way we have have constant new stream of players every day compared to the very few new people we have here and the dwindling players that remain, I see no other solution the rng drove us into this corner and now its time for hard choices. The 2,3,4 solution is the only viable solution to save this game. 

Okay let's assume that it actually would come true (which will never happen) that we get daily those items you said. What happens to market prices? What happen to people who pretty much makes all their gold with the crafting? Do you ever see all the sides to your suggestion or blindly only the plus sides for lazy people?

15 hours ago, FrozenB said:

I find this post is so funny. It is just like the children are complaining and asking the adults for candies. Then, when the adults finally give them some candies, they feel happy for few hours and then complain and ask for more candies again.

The content update speed in this game is fine. We get a new dungeon in every 2-3 months. Compared to other games I have played, some games take up to 9-10 months to implement new content. However, this game's community is way too toxic when compared to other games. 

The only reason we're getting content this fast is because "we're trying to catch up to other regions." Can you imagine how much more boring this game will get when we are head to head with other regions and have to wait multiple months to see new content while doing the same crap everyday?

Like many people said, this game gets boring quickly because in order to do ANYTHING you have to do the same repetitive crap every single day, there are weeks where I do my DC on 2 of my characters but by the next week im already too bored and exhausted of it so i have to skip 2 weeks before i continue doing it again and keep in mind I only do DC, nothing else.

Problem with this game is you either PVP which sucks hard OR PVE which is too frustrating and repetitive. Most MMOs have different things people can do. For example, Silkroad Online, you can cape pvp, go trading/thieving, guild war, fortress war, pve, boss hunting...they give you different things to do so you dont get bored of it, but in BnS you're forced to do the same crap over and over.

27 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Problem with this game is you either PVP which sucks hard OR PVE which is too frustrating and repetitive. Most MMOs have different things people can do. For example, Silkroad Online, you can cape pvp, go trading/thieving, guild war, fortress war, pve, boss hunting...they give you different things to do so you dont get bored of it, but in BnS you're forced to do the same crap over and over.

Ist just an excuse from you because you dont really like the game. EVERY mmo offers the same content over and over until new things come out. BnS also has different things to do. You dont have to do the same dungeons every day. You dont have to do pvp every day. Its up to you what you are doing but if nothing is ok for you, the game is not for you, so simple. You dont have to log in every day anyway, you know? Dont try to say other games are better because thats not true. If you like something, you will do it. If not, you wont, not more.

14 hours ago, Susumimi said:

I have 600+ AP and I haven't even run desolate tomb ONCE, since every single party asks for 700+.

Thats so absolutely not true, dude. I rarely see any group looking for more than 650, maybe 680 for 4 man. If you cant do it because you think your ap is too low, you are wrong. Why not making an own group with 600+? You dont even need 600 to clear 6 man, with the right classes not even for 4 man. Dont come with such excuses like 600 ap is not enough thats why I cant run it.

13 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

Okay let's assume that it actually would come true (which will never happen) that we get daily those items you said. What happens to market prices? What happen to people who pretty much makes all their gold with the crafting? Do you ever see all the sides to your suggestion or blindly only the plus sides for lazy people?

With decent drop rates, why i need to care about market prices? Or about gold? I need gold only for taxes and fees. Daily quest income is more than enough for this purpose.

49 minutes ago, KzE said:

With decent drop rates, why i need to care about market prices? Or about gold? I need gold only for taxes and fees. Daily quest income is more than enough for this purpose.

That was my point. Players selfishly only think about themselves without seeing the whole picture and possible consequences.

14 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

It could happen as you can see the accessories were reduced as well a clear sign bns is committed to helping the new people. The market is for people with greed like you all said farm the dailies for your gold, it also seems you have a vested interest in this so while you make money and upgrade the rest of us who can't should just suck it up? People who craft are either fully geared or semi geared both of which are ok but you see this current system is killing the game while they get richer the player base leaves because its no fun anymore thus killing the game. I see the side which is most important if people leave you crafters wont have a game to craft anymore you need to start thinking of survival.

5 minutes ago, CrimsonKitsune said:

It could happen as you can see the accessories were reduced as well a clear sign bns is committed to helping the new people. The market is for people with greed like you all said farm the dailies for your gold, it also seems you have a vested interest in this so while you make money and upgrade the rest of us who can't should just suck it up? People who craft are either fully geared or semi geared both of which are ok but you see this current system is killing the game while they get richer the player base leaves because its no fun anymore thus killing the game. I see the side which is most important if people leave you crafters wont have a game to craft anymore you need to start thinking of survival.

You seem to assume that only the rich people and high geared players can or will craft but that is not true. Some low level new players live from the crafts. I agree that the costs of upgrades are or were high but the solutions IS NOT to give everyone free material. There is difference between making things easier and giving out free items. You people only think about to people who would join but you miss to think about the playerbase we already have also. Make things worse for them by crashing market or making crafts pointless and you will end up having more and more people leaving on the other end thus changing nothing because it would be + - 0 situation. Requesting from quests/daily challenge transformation stones is no different than asking legendary weapon after week of playing.

You didn't actually answer what I was asking though. I was asking you to tell me all the possible scenarios that would follow 2, 3, 4 -suggestion within 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and 1 year without forgetting new players, medium geared players and max gear players?

13 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

You seem to assume that only the rich people and high geared players can or will craft but that is not true. Some low level new players live from the crafts. I agree that the costs of upgrades are or were high but the solutions IS NOT to give everyone free material. There is difference between making things easier and giving out free items. You people only think about to people who would join but you miss to think about the playerbase we already have also. Make things worse for them by crashing market or making crafts pointless and you will end up having more and more people leaving on the other end thus changing nothing because it would be + - 0 situation. Requesting from quests/daily challenge transformation stones is no different than asking legendary weapon after week of playing.

You didn't actually answer what I was asking though. I was asking you to tell me all the possible scenarios that would follow 2, 3, 4 -suggestion within 1 day, 1 week, 1 month and 1 year without forgetting new players, medium geared players and max gear players?

I never claimed rich people and geared people craft I also included semi geared people as well also you seem to have glossed over when I said its alright for them to sell on marketplace. I know people live from crafts but you see their living is for that they can upgrade with the 2,3,4 system that won't be an issue. I never said it was free, you are misrepresenting the facts, fact is if you do yeti,necro,lair,sogun,nexus,masts,gloom you get the 2,3,4 reward. That can't in anyway be considered free maybe to the high geared people but to the low geared with crappy teams its life or death. Again if you are calling the hard work low lvls put in to beating these bosses freebies I'd hate to see what you call work. You mean the dwindling player base the one that people keep quiting and saying is it okay to come back, you need to understand if we don't have a constant stream of new people joining this game will die. If the old gamers choose to leave because the devs are trying to attract new people so we can have a social aspect of the mmo back then by all means leave, btw I don't see how the market will crash you can still sell you mats all it would be is dirty cheap or you can sell them to npcs. You are being very deceitful here there is no way people would get legendary in a week, you seem to forget we still need gold, tablets, dews, soul stones and flowers all of which is extremely hard to come by and I don't have enough to upgrade to legendary so to say you'll be legendary in a week is lies and equates to fear mongering. Actually I just did in a previous post you said we would have to quintuple the amount of mats rewuired to upgrade and I broke down the math for you and basically your idea would kill the game, So let me refresh your memory again 2x7= 14x7= 98 (Week) , 3x7=21x7= 147 (in a week), 4x7=28x7= 196 (in a week) These numbers aren't enough to upgrade one weapon lvl in a week maybe a month but still didn't you say people reached max lvl in a month already and you're fine with it now so what changed? 

4 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Ist just an excuse from you because you dont really like the game. EVERY mmo offers the same content over and over until new things come out. BnS also has different things to do. You dont have to do the same dungeons every day. You dont have to do pvp every day. Its up to you what you are doing but if nothing is ok for you, the game is not for you, so simple. You dont have to log in every day anyway, you know? Dont try to say other games are better because thats not true. If you like something, you will do it. If not, you wont, not more.

Thats so absolutely not true, dude. I rarely see any group looking for more than 650, maybe 680 for 4 man. If you cant do it because you think your ap is too low, you are wrong. Why not making an own group with 600+? You dont even need 600 to clear 6 man, with the right classes not even for 4 man. Dont come with such excuses like 600 ap is not enough thats why I cant run it.

Don't lie, compare to other MMO's out there the range of stuff to do offered by BnS is low and added to that this game force you to do the very same stuff everyday without any real variation.

18 hours ago, Susumimi said:

I have 600+ AP and I haven't even run desolate tomb ONCE, since every single party asks for 700+. By the time I even TRY this instance, the next instance will be out.

And here you are complaining new content is not coming out fast enough.

Go play a different game? What do you want the publisher to do, push out new dungeons every damn week so the 0.0001% of the player base, i.e. the whales and no-lifers with 800AP, gets satisfied, while the 99.999% of the player base, i.e. the casuals, gets left behind and f*cked?

I've read countless threads complaining content is coming out way too fast, which in my opinion is perfectly legit (dreading the oct 5 patch with new dungeon, say hi to "800AP is the new standard"), this is the first one I've read complaining content is coming out too slow.

This isn't even a first world problem anymore, it's what I call a VIP world problem.

If I would go play a different game, I would leave this game behind.

I am still looking forward to the new soulbadges/legendary soulshields and challenging dungeons.

I need to keep playing to keep up with top players (hell, I am not top)

Eitherway perhaps I didn't describe my feelings well enough.

I didn't exactly mean the content wasn't being released quick enough, what I meant was that the current content is just getting really boring.

My main gripe is the super low droprate of the necklace.

When that new dungeon is released we'll still be forced to keep on running Tombs for it :/

And it isn't a VIP world problem lol, if I see the same mood in my guild and among my friends.

One of my close friends even quit the other day.

@DeadlyCode Ya, Silkroad had it going on. You were always paying attention to Worldboss spawns, because who doesn't want his name announced serverwide. Then you could go relax and do a traderun or mess up some traders as a thief. Cape pvp at the gates, run around in noobgear and scare newbies. (And also grind endlessly for Skillpoints). Auction house is cool, but playershops stalled around the mainsquare in bigcities were awesome too.

@luztBNS is too repetitive, always the same thing for everything. New content may come out but it will always lead to the same thing: a dungeon that you can do daily to receive mediocre rewards fo. I think this is more obvious or noticeable in NA because the company is so money hungry. I never played it but in KR apparently EXP/daily activity rewards are way greater, you get so much more exp AND NEED WAY LESS exp to lvl up which would be awesome because when one person gets bored of doing the same thing they could at least try out an alt, we can't do that on NA because its such a boring grind fest.

Archived