We Need Colosium or Boss Testing Arena

Hanadeus

Imo its a dumb idea. If someone cant handle and learn the boss patterns by watching videos or by running the dungeons a few times, wont grasp it even with a solo boss fight.

The mechanics arent even hard, most of which are from monsters you encounter in lower dungeons, and just reskinned to be more flashy.

I think it's a great idea.

Many people are anxious (specially tanks) of failing and won't even try to run the dungeon - and you cant really blame them, if you consider this community. You get shit on for nearly everything. 

I know it would make me way more comfortable if I could train the boss pattern before actually going into the dungeon.

Training Room in Mushins Tower for Junghado for example is a good example (of course without explaination, you should figure it out by yourself).

I don't see any downside to this.

@Grimoir, 

Players with a tiny amount of time to play will welcome this. 

They don't have the time to run (for example) Naryu Lab 3x/day, hence less practice. 

Or the player can go into beido training room and only care about the mechanics, learning faster and more efficient.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Imo its a dumb idea. If someone cant handle and learn the boss patterns by watching videos or by running the dungeons a few times, wont grasp it even with a solo boss fight.

The mechanics arent even hard, most of which are from monsters you encounter in lower dungeons, and just reskinned to be more flashy.

ummmmmmm... What about Terrors, SSP Steroid Users, Big Bad Beetle Boss, ... :D

I like this idea actually talked bout it with a friend and even in party chat coz we had a really bad party in gloom and den parties usually takes forever if people stay... people keeps quitting it for some odd reason... either coz of the gears of some of the party members or the low hp of players or simply coz they see a low hm level and they say to themselves "oh no it's a fail party" and quits lol

they should add to party mode "practice mode" as YamiKo said.

it helps noobs understand better the mechanics even  thou some of us are fast learners, some takes more time - it took me several runs and only after started watch some guides on youtube I understood better the mechanics of den and started fail less lol

practice mood would help in some of the end game dungeons.

11 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

Just add another mode to the dungeon and call it "Practice Mode". We don't need a separate arena for that.

Why would you run Practice Mode when you can just run the real deal? What OP wants is boss only.

5 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

You learn those by trial and error method. Just like any other bosses if you don't want to read/watch guides.

That's not what the OP wants. LOL You can't just fight Big Bad Beetle Boss whenever you like. 

4 minutes ago, Napping said:

That's not what the OP wants. LOL You can't just fight Big Bad Beetle Boss whenever you like. 

You do realize that Big Bad Beetle Boss is pretty much similar boss to Bae Lee and the other one in Grand Harvest Square. I never said the system shouldn't be implemented. I do kind of fancy the idea but not sure if it's really that needed.

2 hours ago, Napping said:

Why would you run Practice Mode when you can just run the real deal? What OP wants is boss only.

Practice mood with features, ur HP Gets full and skill CD resets, like that but u dont get drops,

Normal Practice = no Rage Timer u will get some rewards, and time will be recorded WL will be topped the time limits >.<

On 8/17/2016 at 7:16 PM, Grimoir said:

one WL Screw up with taunt entire party get wiped in Gloom, and next summoner did same, then rested the boss, do so good, but one KFM did stupid and lured the boss into Exiles again pt wiped, and they are all 550+ AP,

i have done 4man lot of times and it is easy af dungeon why ppl screw it up,

and my guildies say 6man dungeons are for pussies >.>

13 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

Just add another mode to the dungeon and call it "Practice Mode". We don't need a separate arena for that.

Hmm. Yeah.  I hadn't thought about it in those terms.  I thought a big hp bag that you could set up to aoe like a terror or hit like Yeti etc.  But really, if they setup a practice mode for some dungeons or just the bosses that would work very well.

3 hours ago, Napping said:

Why not. Like @Hanadeus said, in practice mode, they can remove the rage timer from boss, make he hits less hurt, pattern remain the same, and you get no reward. And sure, they can remove the mobs leaving the empty dungeons but leave all mini bosses (if any) and the boss when you choose practice mode. That's not an issue. At least, at this point, the new player know what's that dungeon will look like.

Archived