My account has been hacked

Holy Sin

There is no flying pig in this world , people always say that . Second , just hope they don't get all the goodies in your account or mess with it too much before NCsoft can get your account back . Good luck .

Never trust anyone that wspers you ingame. No GM will do that ever. If a GM wants to get ahold of you they will do it with a special color and text, they will never wsper you. I always report anyone that wspers me with GM either in their name or in the content of the wsper.

Sadly there are lately normal players who add "I did it and it worked!" just to troll people. This kind of behavior really is annoying at many levels especially when there are people who actually believe such troll players. Too bad for them I am sure someone will possibly report those players and then the joke will hit their own knee.

I have a friend who had his account hacked and he never communicated with the spammers/phishers.  And they also changed his passwords.  Fastest way to get the account back is SPAM Support, eventually you will get some help from someone who cares and takes it as a priority.  When you get an email back from NCSoft, and only then, give as much info as you can.  Tell of your email, approximate date you started the account, if you have paid any money, when and how much. (Do not include any actual Credit card info, if they are really NCSoft, they will not need it) These details will help them verify you are the real owner.  But stay on top of it, keep emailing and reply immediately.  My buddy was able to get the thief locked out of the account within 4 hours.  It took another day to get it reverted back to him.  Then the thief got mad and reported HIM as a hacker.  Took three more days to get that part straightened out.  Good Luck!

Archived