Ok I'm pissed.......no seals for pouches for event.. false advertising...

Cds

I have 5 pouches and no seal from event.. I was tossing them thinking they was free 10 each day.. No where did I ever seeeeeeeeeeeeee them say you had a limit to that stupid bull (*%^(*^%.. Give us the damn seals for the pouch until event ends you cheap &^%*&^%.

Write to custom support, explain very nicely and very politely that you have discarded items by mistake, and they will likely restore it to you. The event's newsletter stated specifically that there was 10 bundles of 10 per account limit.

7 minutes ago, Cds said:

I have 5 pouches and no seal from event.. I was tossing them thinking they was free 10 each day.. No where did I ever seeeeeeeeeeeeee them say you had a limit to that stupid bull (*%^(*^%.. Give us the damn seals for the pouch until event ends you cheap &^%*&^%.

Lol wait cause you didn't read and chose to throw them away your mad ? Man millennial kids these days lol love how Noone this day in age takes responsibility for there own actions lol 

The Hongmoon Training Daily Challenge event is live and will run until July 20!

• Hongmoon Training Pouches have been added to the Challenge Reward for completing the Daily Challenge.  You will receive 3 on weekdays and 5 on weekends.
  • Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account.

This is copy from the Patch Notes. Maybe and just maybe you should read what the notes say and translate it into your own language (if English isn't your native language) with the help of someone who is better in English if your reading comprehension isn't that good.

not everyone reads patch notes.. they need to have it item descriptions when u go into the store... And politely was over statement.. I ruined it by that note :(

It actually is in charms details when you go to shop.

Still I would love more charms since luck for gems = 0 while some people seems to get like 15 of them. But it will never happens sadly.

It's not hard to read patch notes. Heck, why wouldn't someone read patches notes? There's a reason why they post them. You shouldn't blame someone else just because you chose not to read something that gave information about it.

4 minutes ago, Cds said:

not everyone reads patch notes.. they need to have it item descriptions when u go into the store... And politely was over statement.. I ruined it by that note :(

So you jump into every event not knowing how it WORKS?

I bet you complained when the nebula stone vanished too....

21 minutes ago, Cds said:

not everyone reads patch notes..

Which is entirely your own fault. The info is there, both in patch notes and the store, so NCsoft doesn't have to take any responsibility for your lack of attention. That's all on you, so deal with it.

44 minutes ago, Eimi said:

6qd2ps.jpg

Looks pretty descriptive to me .-.

I sadly can't upvote you more than once =( But yeah, everytime there is a description on the item saying when it'll be over or something like that. So yeah, people really need to learn to read and stop complaining when there is no reason at all.

unless Im blind all I can make out of the unsealing charm is x10 which is you get 10 in that bundle. I still dont see where it says 100,  I didnt need flame or hate mail. If it said on that pasted picsture total 100, not some what ever coded bundle crap it would be easier.

Just now, Cds said:

unless Im blind all I can make out of the unsealing charm is x10 which is you get 10 in that bundle. I still dont see where it says 100,  I didnt need flame or hate mail. If it said on that pasted picsture total 100, not some what ever coded bundle crap it would be easier.

Basic maths. You may only get 10 bundles which each has 10. So 10 x 10 = 100.

Well, not sure if this helps OP at all or anything, but the "10 bundles of 10 per account" was an updated patch note. The previous patch note said "100 charms per account" and didn't mention the 10 times 10. Wish I took a screenshot, but then again who would know that they would update it.

9 hours ago, Cds said:

Ahahah this has to be the dumbest thing Ive read about this event so far. 

It says theres a purchase limit. 

The question is why is there a limit? I dident read it myself, now im stuck with 50 at main (10 less for the gem) and the rest on two other chars, one of them has 14 unopened pouches. I dident throw them away yet because ill wait until the events end to see what happens.

ANYWAY... It pisses me off, its true, but i am not giving a S*** anymore since im giving up this game in a few weeks from now. Search for 9thAugust (NA) 10th August(EU), there will be a new game that will make this one look like nothing. bb NCSOFT, never again.

4 hours ago, Truthonly said:

The question is why is there a limit? I dident read it myself, now im stuck with 50 at main (10 less for the gem) and the rest on two other chars, one of them has 14 unopened pouches. I dident throw them away yet because ill wait until the events end to see what happens.

ANYWAY... It pisses me off, its true, but i am not giving a S*** anymore since im giving up this game in a few weeks from now. Search for 9thAugust (NA) 10th August(EU), there will be a new game that will make this one look like nothing. bb NCSOFT, never again.

Someone mad they didn't read lmao 

Whoever came up with 100 total instead of 120 or 180, etc...where you can split it so that multiple characters can get the gem .. even if it's only 2 characters.... why stop at 100 and not 120?    Really, REALLY poorly implemented.   I present to you:  A lesser Ubisoft.

Archived