Kitah

So which faction dominates which server?

Recommended Posts

Spirit's Rest for now has Cerulean as more dominant. Though more bots join the Crimson so it more often shows Crimsons as dominant in faction balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyrean   

Dochun is Crimson Legion

 

Group 3:

Jiwan (Ceru) vs Soha (Crim) + Dochun (Crim)

 

Edited by Tyrean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alanstar   

Here in Gunma, Curelean dominates the SSP and Misty woods, far outnumbers crimson in players. If it wasn't like this, I wouldn't have learn how to fight well in open world PvP, but on the downside it kills any chance of crimson getting new players because they jump ship to Curelean when they find out that Crimson can't put much of a fight in either Misty or SSP which severely gimps any leveling crimson. Not only does this type attitude in the community that jumps ship to another faction, but also constantly targeting low levels destroys the server that they are in.

Players will either quit the server and join another server or completely quit the game all together because their experience has been plaqued with nothing but opposing faction constantly killing them over and over with few friendlies who do help end up fighting an loosing war. Players have this attitude that they think it is okay to grief new players and gang up on older players because there is no game master to police the servers.

Edited by Alanstar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yochewy   

Yunwa is Crimson dominant. SSP will be worse for us since Juwol is also reported Crimson dominant. 

 

Group 6: Juwol (Crims) + Yunwa (Crims) + Junghado (???)

I really hope NCSOFT team thought about this very carefully. With the merge, low end gear will have unfair advantage overall. Why you asked? It will be harder to get soulstone keys due to overpopulate channels, and not to mention high end gears in same faction. That means, moonstone prices will hike up tremendously. 

 

 

Edited by Yochewy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuronee   
2 hours ago, Yochewy said:

Yunwa is Crimson dominant. SSP will be worse for us since Juwol is also reported Crimson dominant. 

 

Group 6: Juwol (Crims) + Yunwa (Crims) + Junghado (???)

I really hope NCSOFT team thought about this very carefully. With the merge, low end gear will have unfair advantage overall. Why you asked? It will be harder to get soulstone keys due to overpopulate channels, and not to mention high end gears in same faction. That means, moonstone prices will hike up tremendously. 

 

 

I am hearing Mixed things with Junghado that is equal or Ceru dominated. Yes Juwol leans toward Crimson dominance for ssplains. Although Crimson on juwol don't really like to pvp/fight back. So Generally if blue which are more organized and pvp centered come to mess up BW or SSplains crimson backs off and goes away not fighting back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nabzy   
8 hours ago, Yochewy said:

Group 6: Juwol (Crims) + Yunwa (Crims) + Junghado (???)

 

6 hours ago, Kuronee said:

I am hearing Mixed things with Junghado that is equal or Ceru dominated. Yes Juwol leans toward Crimson dominance for ssplains. Although Crimson on juwol don't really like to pvp/fight back. So Generally if blue which are more organized and pvp centered come to mess up BW or SSplains crimson backs off and goes away not fighting back.

 

Junghado is about even. Junghado may have more guilds (like 2 or 3?) on crimson side that have good gear, but Ceruleans have one very big guild that can accomplish whatever they want because other clans respect how strong they are. There is one decent sized clan in ceru as well aside from that. Both sides are mostly left alone in SSP because we each respect the other sides' potential / we want to have peaceful SSPs.

 

I think it's equal, but if you argue it's not, I would consider it to have a little bit higher crimson population (a server does NOT HAVE TO BE DOMINATED if they have a higher population).

Edited by Nabzy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duri   

Unless NCSoft has figured out some magical way to discount all the bot players and all the characters actually created by people but not actively played, then the raw server population numbers don't actually mean too much.  For example, as best I can recall I have 7-8 characters, nearly all on Mushin, evenly mixed between red and blue.  But I only play one of them.  The rest are there but dormant. Do those count for population purposes?  I am not sure they should.

 

In any case, I am not sure WHAT these changes mean anyway.  SSP on Mushin has been a mess for a while with bots, awful frame rate and random DCs and other issues that made it unplayable for me.   Tried it a few times and never went back.   I do other stuff with my time and haven't missed SSP at all and I won't be going back after these changes.  

 

But I am NOT looking forward to all the screaming in Cerulean Faction-wide chat because somebody got beaten by a Crimson for a change, begging for more Ceru to come help.

 

Nobody seems to have the brains to use Region shouts to find people already in the area who would be more likely to help.  Oh no, they have to spam the entire freaking faction. The constant spamming in faction for "Any Heuk?"  or "Any Baylee?" gets very old.  Before that, it was begging for help to kill BW.   And then when a level 15 can't come help them, the begging screamers rag on everyone in the faction, level 1 to 50, for not helping.   Well no, not when you berate the entire rest of the faction.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alanstar said:

Here in Gunma, Curelean dominates the SSP and Misty woods, far outnumbers crimson in players. If it wasn't like this, I wouldn't have learn how to fight well in open world PvP, but on the downside it kills any chance of crimson getting new players because they jump ship to Curelean when they find out that Crimson can't put much of a fight in either Misty or SSP which severely gimps any leveling crimson. Not only does this type attitude in the community that jumps ship to another faction, but also constantly targeting low levels destroys the server that they are in.

Players will either quit the server and join another server or completely quit the game all together because their experience has been plaqued with nothing but opposing faction constantly killing them over and over with few friendlies who do help end up fighting an loosing war. Players have this attitude that they think it is okay to grief new players and gang up on older players because there is no game master to police the servers.

 

9 hours ago, Yochewy said:

Yunwa is Crimson dominant. SSP will be worse for us since Juwol is also reported Crimson dominant. 

 

Group 6: Juwol (Crims) + Yunwa (Crims) + Junghado (???)

I really hope NCSOFT team thought about this very carefully. With the merge, low end gear will have unfair advantage overall. Why you asked? It will be harder to get soulstone keys due to overpopulate channels, and not to mention high end gears in same faction. That means, moonstone prices will hike up tremendously. 

 

 

Ncsoft solution to low level not being able to do SSP is to simple change faction. I never touch SSP even though my faction owns SSP all the time. Never like PvP even worse hate OWPvP coz is never balance and it never will be balance.

 

I just want to play this game with friends and relax, not to be on toes everytime and watch out for people who will kill you. What Ncsoft can easily do with these faction quest is disable the PvP aspect of it. You sitll need to wear your faction outfit to complete faction dailies and the other faction NPC will attack you but it won't put on on PVp so other players still can't attack you. If you really want to PvP we can add a tab than players can enable PvP (Much like other MMOs) so then you will be active for PvP regardness of what outfit you wear and anyone can kill you(not just other faction but even people in your faction as well).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, spongemike said:

I just want to play this game with friends and relax, not to be on toes everytime and watch out for people who will kill you. What Ncsoft can easily do with these faction quest is disable the PvP aspect of it. You sitll need to wear your faction outfit to complete faction dailies and the other faction NPC will attack you but it won't put on on PVp so other players still can't attack you. If you really want to PvP we can add a tab than players can enable PvP (Much like other MMOs) so then you will be active for PvP regardness of what outfit you wear and anyone can kill you(not just other faction but even people in your faction as well).

How's being killed by an AI NPC is more relaxing than being killed by another player? The SSP drops are premium rewards because the difficulty level takes into account the underhanded tactics used by another Faction to add to the challenge of the fairly easy bosses. SSP w/o warfare is basically a 24M.

 

If PvP is disabled, I want stingers to drop generously from every boss in every 24M dungeon, starting with East Fleet. Because I frankly find 6M very stressful, and just want to relax and chill in 24Ms without the burdens of making friends and learning complicated mechanics.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

How's being killed by an AI NPC is more relaxing than being killed by another player? The SSP drops are premium rewards because the difficulty level takes into account the underhanded tactics used by another Faction to add to the challenge of the fairly easy bosses. SSP w/o warfare is basically a 24M.

 

If PvP is disabled, I want stingers to drop generously from every boss in every 24M dungeon, starting with East Fleet. Because I frankly find 6M very stressful, and just want to relax and chill in 24Ms without the burdens of making friends and learning complicated mechanics.

 

 

Because with a NPC they won't actually come out of nowhere to try to kill you? Or their movement and the stuff they do is predictable and is in a rotation/pattern so you when and what to expect? How about the fact so *cricket* will go to great length to kill you? or how about in OWPvP class are unbalance? Or how about in OWPvP someone will gear that's a lot better than you(whales) can easily kill you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand what they do, but the worst part is that they also have no idea what they do (cause they don't understand the game or maybe just oligophrenic). Wild Springs is totally dominated by Red Faction. On Windrest red is also the majority and I found info that highlight is also red server. So they merge 3 red servers... what's for? Obviously If there is a few blue clans it will destroy them completely. And they used a word "balance" in an announcce. I am not an English native speaker but even I know the meaning. Let me explain maybe If they see that message (sure they don't give a s*it about user's opinion, anyway)  "Balance - a situation in which different elements are equal or in the correct proportions".

Edited by penguinLOLO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, spongemike said:

Because with a NPC they won't actually come out of nowhere to try to kill you? Or their movement and the stuff they do is predictable and is in a rotation/pattern so you when and what to expect? How about the fact so *cricket* will go to great length to kill you? or how about in OWPvP class are unbalance? Or how about in OWPvP someone will gear that's a lot better than you(whales) can easily kill you?

The NPC Terrors in the SSP will do all that. They will ninja you, force pull from at an unpredictable distance and won't let go till you are dead if they pulled you. And bosses mechanics favors some classes over the others. In SSP, if you get killed, it's no big deal, you dust yourself off and ran right back, nobody cares. In a dungeon, 5 other people would be staring down their noses at you and yell at you as you hike for minutes through the lengths of the idiotic dungeon full of stupid environmental obstacles.

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

The SSP drops are premium rewards because the difficulty level takes into account the underhanded tactics used by another Faction to add to the challenge of the fairly easy bosses. SSP w/o warfare is basically a 24M.

 

 In some servers, the faction imbalance is so ridiculous, that the winning faction enjoys 24/7 free farm--so it actually is a 24man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ Yea say

8 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

The NPC Terrors in the SSP will do all that. They will ninja you, force pull from at an unpredictable distance and won't let go till you are dead if they pulled you. And bosses mechanics favors some classes over the others. In SSP, if you get killed, it's no big deal, you dust yourself off and ran right back, nobody cares. In a dungeon, 5 other people would be staring down their noses at you and yell at you as you hike for minutes through the lengths of the idiotic dungeon full of stupid environmental obstacles.

Yes because so much fun when some HM10 with 700AP comes and kills you for fun and doesn't give you a chance to even farm yet as soon as you switch from your alt destro to your main FM they ran off. Try doing misty woods just to collect enough emblems to get the mistywood necklace and getting kill every time unless you park your main there as well and switch everytime you are kill. Yea not fun. Now image a fresh lvl 45 or even lvl 50 doing these PvP quest to get accessories just to upgrade but unable to do progress because some *cricket* keep kill you for fun.

 

Boos mechanics will always favor range but hey at least you can predict what the boss will do and when so you can easily move out or iframe. Try that with a live player. Unpredictable and why they always go after melee but as soon as they see a range class they would either run off or straight out leave them alone? Is certain class are so bad in OWPvP that they are free kill for any other class?

 

Again OWPvP should be for people who actually enjoy it and not a requirement for anyone who needs to have their gears upgrade. I would be fine even if the soulstones and moonstones are farm only from SPP but to make it so accessories upgrades are also from SPP and mistywoods for PvE gear? That's just dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pinkfluffies said:

 In some servers, the faction imbalance is so ridiculous, that the winning faction enjoys 24/7 free farm--so it actually is a 24man.

I've played SSP under every conditions possible.

 

I am from Iksanun, and untill this morning had an alt on each faction.

 

In the morning, I farmed uninterrupted with Crim majority. I came under attacks from the minority Cerulean faction that basically rotates disrupting the two channels until the majority concedes one in order to continue mining.

 

I saw revenge attacks from the majority faction back at the minority faction sometimes fended off, sometimes wiping the minority out. I saw wall to wall stale-mates at capture at the times when populations are even.

 

I saw drills brought down, tent disrupted, the NPCs held back to come all at once and the opposite faction NPCs killed to keep the other faction on one channel to allow for capture.

 

Finally, I farmed when the minority Faction comes out en force, and literally everyone floods the channel to get the quests done creating the overpopulated channel.

 

I've also had SSP all to myself going into bot mode carrying bodies and meteos as the captures came and went without any side making a move. Oh, and I dueled on that empty field for a meteo with a single opponent.

 

I think I have seen every season of SSP :) I dislike the overpopulated-one-sided mode the most as it is the least engaging and productive.

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I think I have seen every season of SSP :)

The only times I've seen Cerulean attempt SSP, we've gotten pushed back every single time. The only way is to do it at about 4-5am CST, where a party is sufficient to complete the area. Not everyone can get on at that time though...

The most fun I have on SSP is picking off high prestige Crimson. They are so comfortable and unused to fighting blues in SSP that they don't expect blitz attacks and often don't react fast enough.

 

Edited by Pinkfluffies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pinkfluffies said:

The only times I've seen Cerulean attempt SSP, we've gotten pushed back every single time. The only way is to do it at about 4-5am CST, where a party is sufficient to complete the area. Not everyone can get on at that time though...

The most fun I have on SSP is picking off high prestige Crimson. They are so comfortable and unused to fighting blues in SSP that they don't expect blitz attacks and often don't react fast enough.

Yeah, I've farmed on my undergeared alt before work at about 3-4 am my time with APAC crim.  Most fun I had was when we come under attack as a minority and successfully defended or win capture in the wall to wall fight.

 

I had my personal heroes and villains on both sides. My allegiance is not to a color, but to certain people. So, I feel sad that the upcoming Poharan merge made me throw my lot  with Cerulean, but my Crim is simply not strong enough to play guerilla war as entertaining as it could be. Plus, my favorite Crim player just showed up on Ceru :)

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, spongemike said:

Yes because so much fun when some HM10 with 700AP comes and kills you for fun and doesn't give you a chance to even farm yet as soon as you switch from your alt destro to your main FM they ran off. Try doing misty woods just to collect enough emblems to get the mistywood necklace and getting kill every time unless you park your main there as well and switch everytime you are kill. Yea not fun. Now image a fresh lvl 45 or even lvl 50 doing these PvP quest to get accessories just to upgrade but unable to do progress because some *cricket* keep kill you for fun.

I take it in stride. Because I am not much of a PvE player for the longest time I had no access to stingers, so both of my characters are relatively weak, can be and were one-shot. I have no respect for gankers, and it pleases me when I can fight an aggressor off. If not, I shrug and go on. They are my opponents when we wear uniforms (my alts were killed off by guys I grouped up often with on another faction, lol), that 's the rule of the game. What I cannot abide is being looked down on or shot in the back by those in my own group, that very same 700 AP that burns up the full party in the dungeon so s/he can solo, or swears or what not.

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FaeQueen   

NA continent Soha server is Mostly Crimson. As a ceru i am happy to have Jiwan join us. I am not sure what the balance is for Dochun.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Lone Dragon said:

Master Hong, based on SSP, is cerulean dominance.

This. NPCs says it's even, but based on who's been running SSP the most, at least ever since the training pouches event started, you'd think the majority is Cerulean. So... I guess it's may in fact be even and yet with Cerulean actually being the most active in faction content while Crimson is doing non-faction stuff instead (at least I am)?

Edited by Tsuchiryu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now