Forums

So which faction dominates which server?

Kitah

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/linked-server-groups-arriving-july-14/

In response to this?

NA:

Juwol is Crimson Legion

Soha is Crimson Legion

Old Man Cho is Crimson Legion

Jiwan is Cerulean Order

Poharan is Cerulean Order

Mushin is Cerulean Order

EU:

I am aware Windrest is Crimson Legion

Hao District is Cerulean Order

Greenhollow is Cerulean Order

How about the others? From what I understand they are merging all the ceru ones together and all of the crimson ones together? That makes no sense to me. Can someone tell me how their servers are in terms of dominating faction?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Iksanun is Crimson, with a strong & organized Cerulean minority. I am guessing this means bye-bye to SSP on low-geared characters, unless they cap channels. Because poharan is gigantic.

I wouldnt say Poh is gigantic. How many ssp chanels do you have on avarage? I would say 4 for us, all dominated by Ceru for the most part of the day, until late at night server time when reds come out to play.

16 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

I wouldnt say Poh is gigantic. How many ssp chanels do you have on avarage? I would say 4 for us, all dominated by Ceru for the most part of the day, until late at night server time when reds come out to play.

We have two. Starts out as both Crimson on APAC time, Ceru come out and grab one by late morning, early afternoon, and share till early evening. I normally do not play on PST evenings, but I was under the impression it was Crim mainly. Mid-days both channels stood empty last week, neither crim, nor ceru having enough people to master mining under fire from geared notables & with the Daily Challenge sucking people's time up. Likely if we join forces, it will end up just reinforcing your 4, and war will be rampant 24-7, unless we reach channel share agreement, but it fell through before.

Do you guys have strong APAC presence?

Well, a small guy like me can just sit tight and let the titans fight it out.

Even though I am going to be triple-screwed by it, I am excited anyway. :)

9 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

We have two. Starts out as both Crimson on APAC time, Ceru come out and grab one by late morning, early afternoon, and share till early evening. I normally do not play on PST evenings, but I was under the impression it was Crim mainly. Mid-days both channels stood empty last week, neither crim, nor ceru having enough people to master mining under fire from geared notables & with the Daily Challenge sucking people's time up. Likely if we join forces, it will end up just reinforcing your 4, and war will be rampant 24-7, unless we reach channel share agreement, but it fell through before.

Do you guys have strong APAC presence?

Well, a small guy like me can just sit tight and let the titans fight it out.

Even though I am going to be triple-screwed by it, I am excited anyway. :)

Yea... i dont see the mutual agreement thing happening.
Seeing how you guys have less people and cerulean in poh has very well geared people that mine at the same time dialy, i just see it eventually staying as it is poh. Morning until night being ceru, then when most ceru people are done crimson can take some channels. But that is just my guess!
We have quite a strong APAC presence.

14 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Yea... i dont see the mutual agreement thing happening.
Seeing how you guys have less people and cerulean in poh has very well geared people that mine at the same time dialy, i just see it eventually staying as it is poh. Morning until night being ceru, then when most ceru people are done crimson can take some channels. But that is just my guess!
We have quite a strong APAC presence.

We have strong Ceru on EST time. I can see our Crim taking a channel or shutting down mining; Iksanun is small but feisty. There will be a few folks happy to do SSP in APAC ceru, me included, though I was hoping to get more play on my Crim. I'll throw a junior alt into Ceru just in case while it's low pop. I guess I will live to regret deleting my FM, because it would have made a better faction placeholder. Ah, well, in this game you can never see past this turn of the road.

Archived