Expanding dungeon/pvp/quest options for Daily Challenge

DrowningEarth

I would like to suggest an expansion of the Daily Challenge completion options. As it is now, relatively new lvl 50's cannot complete a significant portion of the dungeons/pvp that appear as part of the challenge rotation (Sundered Nexus, Sogun's Lament, Whirrlstarr Valley), given the frequency at which they appear. Because challenge is unlocked at lvl 50, it seems counterintuitive to provide such players content that cannot be reasonably completed.

I think that the list should be expanded to include 7 dungeons and 3 PVP quests (of which ONLY 1 may come from WWV, the others will be plain 1v1/tag match). This gives players much more flexibility - the undergeared people get to pick dungeons more appropriate for their level, and elitists can appreciate that such players aren't appearing in their runs. Only 4 dungeons/pvp quests need to be completed to turn in the challenge.

I think this request is perfectly reasonable - as noted, this game is incredibly hostile to new players. I'm not asking to give everyone a free ride to legendary/true scorpio/etc.

well im open to this.

It's true im HM-7 now but ;w; still haven't practice Songun + not properly practice Nexus.  and clearly no one or very little ppl will tolerate newbies or persistent enough when wipes occured.  I have static pt.. but there are only 1 of us have tried and pulled it.

I have guild but they're spamming 4 men dg now. ;w; maybe soon tho i could catch up but for now..;w;

53 minutes ago, Bhindu said:

It's limited to all heroics and the Lv50 blue dungeons. That's plenty of variety dude.

1 blue dungeon in the list if there's a blue dungeon. Even extending the amount of blue dungeons on the list as well would be a benefit. 

And I speak as someone that has the gear to do all current dungeons I just don't have that great of a connection to always be able to do dungeons that are mechanic and timing heavy and I know I'm not alone on this. 

4 minutes ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

And I speak as someone that has the gear to do all current dungeons I just don't have that great of a connection to always be able to do dungeons that are mechanic and timing heavy and I know I'm not alone on this. 

im only have songun left ;w;

no one will take 503 ap first timer there in PuG or premade ;w;

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

im only have songun left ;w;

no one will take 503 ap first timer there in PuG or premade ;w;

Ugh... my heart, if your 503ap doesn't get in I doubt my 457ap bm will get in... *sighs* so discouraging.

I wanna learn the dungeon too! My main fm hasn't even try it yet! 

Does anybody know the requirements for it, meaning real ap and Stat wise?

8 hours ago, Bhindu said:

It's limited to all heroics and the Lv50 blue dungeons. That's plenty of variety dude.

You are misunderstanding my post. Each day you only get FOUR dungeons and 1 PVP quest to pick from. I am asking to make that 7-3, instead of 4-1.

This is only going to help, as undergeared people can do content appropriate for their level, and elitists will be happy to see fewer people in profane/oathbreaker <500AP showing up in their groups.

12 hours ago, HungryTaro said:

Ugh... my heart, if your 503ap doesn't get in I doubt my 457ap bm will get in... *sighs* so discouraging.

I wanna learn the dungeon too! My main fm hasn't even try it yet! 

Does anybody know the requirements for it, meaning real ap and Stat wise?

i went into sogun's for the first time with 505 AP but i had 190% crit dmg 50%+ crit and 115% accuracy. but i was with a friend and he made the pug party.

1 hour ago, ArcanumZodiak said:

i went into sogun's for the first time with 505 AP but i had 190% crit dmg 50%+ crit and 115% accuracy. but i was with a friend and he made the pug party.

Yeh, I'm 461ap now, I can get it higher to 471+ ap since I haven't smacked a soul stone on him yet..

117% accuracy / 47% crit / 183% crit dmg is what my bm stats. 

But yeh.. problem is people tends to leave or kicked after seeing ap ...also my lvl too maybe..? Hm 4

Don't have friends to run it since.. they all quit! Clan wise not in a big clan, I'm in a clan with my wifu so that's out of the question. (It was a friend clan but gave lead to my wife and we both leveled the clan from 4 to 6 so all those mats.. yeh were not leaving. Too bad our other clan members went and quit the game or went to overwatch )

1 minute ago, HungryTaro said:

Yeh, I'm 461ap now, I can get it higher to 471+ ap since I haven't smacked a soul stone on him yet..

117% accuracy / 47% crit / 183% crit dmg is what my bm stats. 

But yeh.. problem is people tends to leave or kicked after seeing ap ...also my lvl too maybe..? Hm 4

Don't have friends to run it since.. they all quit! Clan wise not in a big clan, I'm in a clan with my wifu so that's out of the question. (It was a friend clan but gave lead to my wife and we both leveled the clan from 4 to 6 so all those mats.. yeh were not leaving. Too bad our other clan members went and quit the game or went to overwatch )

ye that sucks, we are just five on our clan but we've known each other for over 8/9 years, so ye we help each other alot...

19 minutes ago, kitcalie said:

They said in the stream that they plan to address the issues with daily challenge. Either adding the amount of dungeons you can do for it (so 5+ dungeons instead of the 4 we get now) or if other versions only need 3 done then making it that way.

36:17 marker on the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/71536522

nice... a salvation :3

1 hour ago, kitcalie said:

They said in the stream that they plan to address the issues with daily challenge. Either adding the amount of dungeons you can do for it (so 5+ dungeons instead of the 4 we get now) or if other versions only need 3 done then making it that way.

36:17 marker on the stream: https://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul/v/71536522

It REALLY struck my ear badly when he said that the daily challenge is pushing people to do content they wouldn't otherwise do and making sure that all dungeons will have people doing them every day... no content should be something that is only done every other day or week randomly depending on one thing, they should be encouraging people to do mos of the content every day without daily challenge included in it! And don't get me even started on the dungeons having people every day, some dungeons are downright dead most of the time if it's not a daily challenge or the peak time of the day when people are doing their dailies in general, meaning 24M dungeons with Zaiwei probably the only exception even if in there people most AFK around waiting for Tarakhan and Visasa to spawn.

*breathes in deeply* However, it's at least great to hear they are looking into it... even if in NCSoft's case that alone sounds as trustworthy as giving money to a stranger on the street.

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 6:10 AM, JoannaRamira said:

yeah.. but some dg appears more than others.. which kind of inconvenient.

Tained Lab, never appear in the list, and it's a important dungeon for new players get breaktrough weapons.

On 6/12/2016 at 0:54 PM, DrowningEarth said:

You are misunderstanding my post. Each day you only get FOUR dungeons and 1 PVP quest to pick from. I am asking to make that 7-3, instead of 4-1.

This is only going to help, as undergeared people can do content appropriate for their level, and elitists will be happy to see fewer people in profane/oathbreaker <500AP showing up in their groups.

The peasants will still use "but sogun's on the challenge list" as an excuse to go in there with 299 AP and like 80% accuracy.

It's going to enable a lot more than simply "an extra option." No thanks. People better just deal with carrying themselves.

11 minutes ago, Bhindu said:

The peasants will still use "but sogun's on the challenge list" as an excuse to go in there with 299 AP and like 80% accuracy.

It's going to enable a lot more than simply "an extra option." No thanks. People better just deal with carrying themselves.

LOL, that's one of the most stupid things I've read and you post a lot of crap in the forums with your attitude and playing make-believe progamer.

14 minutes ago, Ohlong Johnson said:

LOL, that's one of the most stupid things I've read and you post a lot of crap in the forums with your attitude and playing make-believe progamer.

Sorry. Didn't know spending most of my time in-game teaching people mechanics and shelling out hundreds of gold on people who could use it more than I on a daily basis meant I'm pretending to be good.

On 6/14/2016 at 0:08 AM, Bhindu said:

When they waste 2 hours trying to find a group that will carry them and still wipes in the end, they'll change their mind about that.

They should just split both sections to PvP and Pve.

I see a lot of people in PvP that have never done it before because they are just slow to get their skills off or to respond to me, which to me says they are forced to do it because they lack AP for the heroic dungeons.

My suggestion would be to

A - Split between PvP/Pve daily challenges. PvP going into Open world PvP as well.

or

B - Make the challenges for 6 man only. Least everyone can benefit when they hit level 50

Archived