6/10 Summoner Skill Changes

Hisako

Felt like this should be reposted here since... there are a few major changes.

^We can finally do THIS when we're grappled.

Lunge (TAB)
– Tier 3 Stage 1: the effect of “Stun enemies on 2 consecutive strikes” is change to “Apply 1 x Stun on enemy”
– Tier 2 Stage 1: CD is changed to 30 sec
– Tier 3 Stage 1: CD is changed to 30 sec

Power Pounce (TAB)
– Base: Grapple enemies for 4 sec > 3 sec
– Tier 1 Stage 1: Grapple enemies for 5 sec > 4 sec
– CD is changed to 24 sec

Petal Storm (3)
– new skill for Tier 2 Stage 1:  Pollen Spread

Swipe, Heavy Swipe
– remove Bleed status

Kapow! (TAB)
– casting time is adjusted
– CD is changed to 30 sec

Thorn Strike (2)
– inflict 1 stack of Bleed
– Tier 4 Stage 2: the effect of “Ivy Poison deals damage over time” is changed to “leech HP equal to 30% damage”
– new Stage 4 skill path added

Bloom ‘n’ Doom (F)
– Base: HP leech 100% > 50% damage
– Tier 4 Stage 1: remove effect – recovery 20% party member HP in 5 sec
– Tier 1 Stage 1: Ivy Poison effect is moved to Tier 4 Stage 1.
– Stage 2 : skill path is removed

Huzzah! (Z)
– new Stage 2 skill path added
– Tier 2 Stage 2: recover 60% party member HP over 20 sec
– Tier 3 Stage 2: grant “Encouragement” status to party members
* Encouragement status: whenever a party member block, deflect successfully, reduce the CD of all skills (except those with CD which cannot be reduced) by 1 sec.

Rumblebess (RB)
– Base, Stage 1: can be cast instantly
– Base, Stage 1:  consecutive casting speed is adjusted
– Base, Stage 1: increase damage
– Tier 1 Stage 1: remove effect – instant cast while Stealthed
– Tier 2 Stage 1: remove effect – instant cast on critical hit, and no Focus consumption with instant cast
– Tier 2 Stage 1: add effect – generate 2 Focus when it is cast on target with Ivy Poison
– Tier 3 Stage 1: the effect of “deal additional damage on crit” is changed to “deal additional damage on enemies which are targeted by Pollen Spread”.
– Tier 5 Stage 1: the effect of “Instantly cast on Stunned, Dazed, Knockdown, Airborne target” is changed to “Can be cast on Stunned, Dazed, Knockdown, Airborne target without consuming Focus”.
– Stage 3: consecutive casting speed is adjusted
– Stage 3: CD is removed
– Stage 3: other skills can be chained quickly to this skill
– Tier 2 Stage 3: remove effect – cast time is decreased while Stealthed and CD is refreshed on kill.
– Tier 3 Stage 3: the effect of “instant cast on crit” is changed to “can be instant cast without consuming Focus while Stealthed”
– Tier 5 Stage 3: remove effect – cost 2 Focus on consecutive use
– Tier 5 Stage 3: Focus cost is reduced to 3.

Super Sunflower (RB)
– Tier 3 Stage 4: the effect of “Super Sunflower can be cast consecutively at no cost while Overflow is active” is changed to “Focus cost is reduced to 2 while Overflow is active”

Rose Thorn (LB)
– Tier 1 Stage 1: increase projectile speed
– Tier 2 Stage 1: speed is even faster on consecutive use
– Tier 4 Stage 1: the effect of “generate 1 additional Focus on critical hit” is changed to “Rumblebees (RB) can be cast instantly on critical hit”.
– Tier 5 Stage 1: the effect of “Rumblebees (RB) can be cast instantly on critical hit” is changed to “Rumblebees can be cast instantly on hit”
– Tier 5 Stage 2: the effect of “Next Sunflower, Super Sunflower (RB) can be cast at no cost on crit” is changed to “generate 2 additional Focus on crit”

Briar Patch (4), Flying Nettles (F)
– Tier 3 Stage 3: the effect of “reset the CD of Rumblebees (RB)” is changed to “generate 3 Focus on hit”

Seed Shroud (4)
– Tier 5 Stage 1: the effect of “reset the CD of Rumblebees (RB) on Counter” is changed to “on successful Counter, Rumblees Stage 3 can instantly cast within 3 sec, with additional damage of 550% attack power”

Hammer Spin (C)
– Tier 1 Stage 1: Cat can escape Phantom Grip on cast. (THIS..)

And, there you go! (Taken from FreedomPlays.)

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

isnt that just on test Server? and if we realy will got to Worlds ans NA ans Eu we should get this Patch asap after Korea got it.

Right. 

It goes live most probably in 1-2 months in Korea. 

However once it is live in KR it will came soon enough to us. 

Seems like you didnt understand something quite important, the video you've used isn't about a summoner getting grabbed and using this moonlight skill on the destroyer, it's actualy the destroyer grabbing someone and a summoner is attacking the grabbed person. It's a skill common to all classes now except that it has different visual effects and maybe different damages I'm not sure about that.

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE! Keep the double stun! It's my life savor besides the double daze dammit!

Another question: So Huzzah! skill (Z), I have to pick either heal the cat or heal the party? If so, that's a bit shitty. I wish I can just heal the entire party (cat included) with 1 branch...........

And thumbs up for the cat can escape phantom grip :3 Me likey!

On 2016. 06. 29. at 11:52 PM, YamiKokennin said:

PLEASE! Keep the double stun! It's my life savor besides the double daze dammit!

Another question: So Huzzah! skill (Z), I have to pick either heal the cat or heal the party? If so, that's a bit shitty. I wish I can just heal the entire party (cat included) with 1 branch...........

And thumbs up for the cat can escape phantom grip :3 Me likey!

" the double stun was reverted yesterday. Summoners still have that. "
this means we r still gonna have that double stun. this post was the last in the topic before u replied, why didn't you just read it?

1 hour ago, QRob said:

" the double stun was reverted yesterday. Summoners still have that. "
this means we r still gonna have that double stun. this post was the last in the topic before u replied, why didn't you just read it?

because of Jonathan's response...it makes me feel like it may get reverted back to 1 stun since it's still in Test environment

Just now, QRob said:

jonathan was just empowering the other guy's statement. (" Also they aren't yet to be on -its just on the test server  ")

in my opinion:  it was double stun, but they changed it for 1stun, then they reverted it back to double stun. i dont think they r gonna revert it back to one stun again, yet it can happen anyway, since it's under testing.

I hope they keep it that way :3

9 minutes ago, YamiKokennin said:

because of Jonathan's response...it makes me feel like it may get reverted back to 1 stun since it's still in Test environment

jonathan was just empowering the other guy's statement. (" Also they aren't yet to be on -its just on the test server  ")

in my opinion:  it was double stun, but they changed it for 1stun, then they reverted it back to double stun. i dont think they r gonna revert it back to one stun again, yet it can happen anyway, since it's under testing.

7 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

How do you play Rumblebees build, is there any recommended guides/builds for it? If Korea got it already, I doubt we'll be far behind.

on next content patch we should get this balance patch.
I would think they play bees F3 T5

13 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

on next content patch we should get this balance patch.
I would think they play bees F3 T5

Yes, but how do you play it? I've unlocked the HM Rumblebees, and tried to swap to Rumblebees from the Sunflower in order to prepare myself for the change, and it was an unmitigated disaster. Does Rumblbees simply replace Sunflower once it gets buffed, the same way? Or is there something else I need to do to be successful with it?  Should I beg the clan for the HM pill to unlock the LMB HM ASAP? I started buffing my crit rate, brought it up to 52%, should I go higher so Rumblebees cast faster or instantly?  Should I wait till the change over to swap to Rumblebees? Try it now? Will the char become totally unplayable with Rumblebees? I stopped upgrading him for now.

if you want to test or get used to the bee's now, get your crit rate as high as you can, min 50% (but the higher the better) along with getting your crit dmg to 200% (again higher the better). Id recommend prioritizing crit rate slightly above crit dmg

do NOT use form 2 of bees, that's more pvp than pve.

You can use form 3, it's stronger, but slower and more focus hungry and has a cd if your fail to crit

use the form 1 version and just hold that RMB

HM LMB, i find isn't required for bees, but it helps.

HM LMB helps more so if your using sunflower, it almost made me want to switch to sunflower as my default build.

you can also spec your cat out of taunt to give you focus and spec E to reset Q, so you should have ample focus to spam bees between doom & bloom

• 1 month later...

Archived