6/10 Summoner Skill Changes

Hisako

17 hours ago, Jackiesaysya said:

ya im not too thrilled with the upcoming changes. seems like lvl1-45 we were op. then as soon as you hit 50 and get hm skills we kind of blow compared to other classes. Good time to start leveling alts up.

Honestly? I hope players like you quit the class and play a different one. anyone with understanding of the actual class and how to use it right will still play it because summoners arent weak at all.

The soul badge and the HM Offal skill improve the PVe and PVP by a lot aswel. If you all wannabe summoners just made the class because "oh its brainless play just spam 2 buttons" then move on, cause as soon as the changes come and bees will be more viable it will not be a brainless play anymore and if you cannot deal with that then....make alts.

you sound angry bby. shhhh itll all be ok<3 i promise you're most elite, very edgy. The forums acknowledge you.

on a sidenote link you're win/loss so far this season in solo and ill link mine. just encase you are actually serious and not just another troller seeking attention from anywhere they can obtain it.

18 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Honestly? I hope players like you quit the class and play a different one. anyone with understanding of the actual class and how to use it right will still play it because summoners arent weak at all.

The soul badge and the HM Offal skill improve the PVe and PVP by a lot aswel. If you all wannabe summoners just made the class because "oh its brainless play just spam 2 buttons" then move on, cause as soon as the changes come and bees will be more viable it will not be a brainless play anymore and if you cannot deal with that then....make alts.

On 8/12/2016 at 2:43 AM, Jackiesaysya said:

you sound angry bby. shhhh itll all be ok<3 i promise you're most elite, very edgy. The forums acknowledge you.

on a sidenote link you're win/loss so far this season in solo and ill link mine. just encase you are actually serious and not just another troller seeking attention from anywhere they can obtain it.

I dont need a win/loss ratio to prove i am good at the class and that it isnt weak. I dont play arena simply due to my ping y the time i load people already beat me to half hp.

If you cant grasp that the changes are an actual buff and rework of our class you should re-roll to something else.

Anyone posting "oh time to quit cause they are changing the class" just plays it cause it was easy farm and just spamming rmb/lmb. Now behold things change and they cant deal with it.

I get enough attention from my bf so i dont need yours :)

LOL "i know my class better then you, i just choose to not do anything competitive". GG. Apparently you do need the attention. bringing back dead threads from a week ago to contribute sososo much.

thank you for your wisdom and insight. The opinion of an ultra-casual player is coveted. very impressed. will feed you reputation. run along now. let dead threads stay dead unless you have anything of actual value to contribute.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I dont need a win/loss ratio to prove i am good at the class and that it isnt weak. I dont play arena simply due to my ping y the time i load people already beat me to half hp.

If you cant grasp that the changes are an actual buff and rework of our class you should re-roll to something else.

Anyone posting "oh time to quit cause they are changing the class" just plays it cause it was easy farm and just spamming rmb/lmb. Now behold things change and they cant deal with it.

I get enough attention from my bf so i dont need yours :)

Archived