has this game gotten better?still bots?

hello everyone.I played this game the first week it came out and as you all know it was unplayable with all the bots,so i stopped playing after that and was curious if the bot situation has gotten better? are there still a ton of bots camping all the monster spawns and stuff? can we actually talk in chat yet? so just wanted to know if this game is playable and got any better since the last time i played thx for your time

idk, it seems same for me. If i play lets say 4 hours, i have to block around 2-3 bots from faction chat. Idk how does looks field bosses now since i don't farm them, on soulstone plains are still alot of bots doing unlimited random timed quests for soulstones (which keeps their price stable, so i'm not really mad) and in 1v1 arena i confronted maybe 2 bots on my way to plat (or maybe they were just uber noobs and/or macro/hack users, who know)

eventually it is pretty plyable for me

Mining phase in Soulstone Plains has returned to its former liveliness, after the weapon boxes are removed. At least in Poharan. Since the blue side fills up a channel so fast, botters have less chance to rule a channel and kills Mining NPCs. There are still teleport hackers zooming to pick flowers, but I see less of them.

The rest looks like a normal day for both bots and players.  There is a ban wave, I guess, causing an upward spike on soulstone prices, along with the Viper Cap event that rush players to push their upgrade. But it will become normal after a new wave of bots reach enough level to farm again.

if u stopped playing the game so early, i think there are other things that would make u suffer in game, as AP requirements, population (depend the server), and upgrades costs. i would not care so much about bots at this point.

10 hours ago, Shukran said:

if u stopped playing the game so early, i think there are other things that would make u suffer in game, as AP requirements, population (depend the server), and upgrades costs. i would not care so much about bots at this point.

i played this game alot in the beta and i loved it in the beta there was no bots.If you were there that first week you would have quit too cause you couldnt do anything you couldnt even complete one easy quest cause of all the bots that was farming.It was sugested to me to quit the game for a few months so the admins could fix the problem cause i wasnt gonna attempt to play a game like that especially with at the time idk if they still have this que time just to log in,it took nearly 2 hours just to log in.I loved this game it has one of the best combat systems I've played so far but with all that i mention made the game impossible.I made this post in hope that things gotten better so i can enjoy the game like i had in the beta.

On my server, in the leveling areas, I would actually be happy to see the bots since it's completely devoid of players. Overall, mostly they are gone, with the notable exception of the Soulstones Plane, where they steal a couple of particular items and do a number on the lags.

So, if bots where your primarily reason to feel like you cannot play, I think you will be fine. But since then, the upgrade path grew up about 3x in size, so you will have a lot of catching up to do. Do not expect to be able to find green dungeons on the x-server, that's dead. Blues and purples are still Okay. 24M areas are dead as well.

Also, if you have a character still from beta on level 20+ with at least 2 or 3 gem sockets, I suggest you use that because the gem slots on the weapons got nerfed since then.

Bots are everywhere still, in level up content... and it's sad that people actually depend on them to do openworld bosses, like golden deva/pinchy/lycan/profane jiangshi.

But they are a real annoyance in the new silverfrost areas.

As for chat, you just have to block the few when you log on, and then add the new ones that pop up. Sometimes new one takes an hour to pop up... sometimes 3 pops in 5 mins but no new ones for hours.

Another annoying thing is all the friend request you will get from all the RMT - I logged into 14 friend invites yesterday and then 7 this morning. You can block them, but you have to first accept the invite first and your block list doesn't work when you are logged off.

1 hour ago, Dark Unwinding said:

i played this game alot in the beta and i loved it in the beta there was no bots.If you were there that first week you would have quit too cause you couldnt do anything you couldnt even complete one easy quest cause of all the bots that was farming.It was sugested to me to quit the game for a few months so the admins could fix the problem cause i wasnt gonna attempt to play a game like that especially with at the time idk if they still have this que time just to log in,it took nearly 2 hours just to log in.I loved this game it has one of the best combat systems I've played so far but with all that i mention made the game impossible.I made this post in hope that things gotten better so i can enjoy the game like i had in the beta.

i played the game since headstart. windrest eu. probably because the most populated server they had no room to proliferate there early. but i dont get what is "impossible" to play except maybe having to report spammers in chat.

u dont have bots flooding a istance with a closed number of players allowed to go in. they do their stuff, u do yours.

SSP and misty is another problem. different one,

but overall, if misty, SSP and arena was not a issue, bots wont be a urgent probme imho.

11 hours ago, Shukran said:

This.
Bots are far to be the biggest problem.

in terms of bots i'm afraid it will only get worse..

these bots are improving as the game progress they will never leave bns 

bots are a package deal thats how it looks like

they fix something to prevent these bots a week later these bots find a bypass to that

bots now advancing they are mixed with speed hack not only they can farm 24/7 non stop but they can even do it FASTER!!!!!!! 

Can you imagine freeways, neighborhoods ect with no police around at all?  THAT is what this game is like, ZERO in game GM's as they have no tools for them and it does not seem like they are even trying to make any.

The only time we saw the Korean devs was at the LAUNCH party in Santa Ana CA.  They have been hiding behind their poor community managers who wish they could be gods in the game with proper tools to ban ect but have their hands tied by the arrogance of these Korean guys.  

It's a shame really.  Stay away is my advice as that is what these devs are doing to us still loyal.

7 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

On my server, in the leveling areas, I would actually be happy to see the bots since it's completely devoid of players. Overall, mostly they are gone, with the notable exception of the Soulstones Plane, where they steal a couple of particular items and do a number on the lags.

So, if bots where your primarily reason to feel like you cannot play, I think you will be fine. But since then, the upgrade path grew up about 3x in size, so you will have a lot of catching up to do. Do not expect to be able to find green dungeons on the x-server, that's dead. Blues and purples are still Okay. 24M areas are dead as well.

Also, if you have a character still from beta on level 20+ with at least 2 or 3 gem sockets, I suggest you use that because the gem slots on the weapons got nerfed since then.

ok 1 it seems as if your complaining about the game being to hard,its a mmo not a fps its suppose to be hard to level up and get the best gear. 2  most players dont group up for petty green dungeons. I for one can solo those dungeons with ease.The only dungeons i ever needed a party with was the purple ones,so stop bitching about how hard the game is.I'm glad there actually making it harder to get gear considering how easy it was to get everything when the game first came out.

8 hours ago, DomiSotto said:

Yes.. who else can provide reliable and round the clock support for Profane Jiangshi except them X3

Too bad none stationed at Hujikar X3.

On 5/20/2016 at 3:19 AM, Dark Unwinding said:

I played this game the first week it came out and as you all know it was unplayable with all the bots,so i stopped playing after that and was curious if the bot situation has gotten better?

They have been around in KR since 2013, so yeah, nothing has changed.

1 hour ago, Dark Unwinding said:

sorry if i don't feel like spending 3 hours trying to complete a quest that says kill 6 of these minions when there is 15+ bots farming the same location

I wouldn't worry about this.

The game is gradually getting worse. NCSoft is catering too much for whales and ignore everything else. Great PvP, esports was the promise that lured me in. But what do we have till now? Bots, hackers, crap balance, crap optimization, crap infrastructure, no support for pvp, missing class and billions of exp away from HM 20 while there's only a bit more than 5 months till bns world pvp.

But hey, we're getting otter pets next update, right? I don't even.

Archived