Is It Worth Upgrading?

To clarify, True Profane will now only be able to progress to Oathbreaker and True Siren will only be able to progress to True Oathbreaker.  The path from True Pirate will remain unchanged and can only progress to True Breeze

they said that too

the Siren and Pirate weapon paths—will be retired, and any weapons on those paths will be diverted to the Silverfrost Mountains path at the next applicable evolution.

So... i want to know if you are on true Siren you will get it for free to True Oathbreaker, and if you are on True Pirate you will get it to True Breeze??

38 minutes ago, piitu said:

To clarify, True Profane will now only be able to progress to Oathbreaker and True Siren will only be able to progress to True Oathbreaker.  The path from True Pirate will remain unchanged and can only progress to True Breeze

So umm.. do you think we should stay true siren or try to get to true pirate? before this goes live

If I was you I'd just get myself to True Pirate "heard Awaken Pirate save you the trouble too, if you couldn't get True" to skip going thru any path under True Breeze, my main on TP now so next up for me is True Breeze, if you below that I assume you gotta go thru Awaken Breeze.  

22 hours ago, Mucski said:

The gem reset will be fixed, and true siren goes to true oathbreaker and true pirate goes to true breeze so git working!

Wait, so what happens if u don't have True pirate yet ? do u lose all progress on pirate path ? 

Also, do u automatically get True breeze from true pirate at patch launch ? so I know if I should waste mats in getting it or not

On 5/10/2016 at 9:27 AM, Immortal Technique said:

Since the upcoming event will allow us to upgrade for cheaper (I think?) is it worth me upgrading my True Siren Razor to Awakened Pirate right now? Or should I wait for the update? I'm a little confused about the upcoming changes, thanks.

Have you read on the official website? "On June 1 the final tiers of Moonwater Plains—the Siren and Pirate weapon paths—will be retired, and any weapons on those paths will be diverted to the Silverfrost Mountains path at the next applicable evolution."

Does not matter with the new vipercap event, because you can still choose between the 2 path. It may be wise to upgrade with the new nebula stone and save on $ and mats.

If you wanna minmax your expenses to go for the cheapest route, you should go for at least Awakened Pirate BEFORE June 1 maintenance. And yes, it is safe to stop at Awakened Pirate. From there, it's True Pirate and then True Breeze. There's no alternative to new weapon path between Awakened and True Pirate, so you won't be missing anything even after maintenance, really.

Before anyone else spreads further misinformation like a dumbass:

37 minutes ago, Zeffyr said:

Well, here's the proof you needed.

Yes, Awakened Pirate IS a safe spot, shut up.

Archived