The Levelling Challenge Reward

Noren

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ArchangelBE said:

Exactly, so everyone in the EU can expect their costumes 6 PM PST as stated by the Assistant Producer. All Time Zones for 6 PM PST

For most EU people I'd say around 1 - 2 AM Friday, March 18th.

Friday ?? that's is 48 hours after maintenance, NOT 'the day after', seriously this EU NA thing is absolute BS, for me in the UK there is only a 8 hour difference NOT 1 day, the actual day has nothing to do with it, the difference between EU and NA is hours, stating next day by the devs is wrong and grossly misleading, somewhere in the world it is always the next day. 

We are supposed to have an official EU version........."suposed".LOL,  so why do we not have times and dates officially quoted to match, its just incompetent and so badly managed no wonder there is always so much confusion with everything the team does. 

Either sort it out and cater for the so called Official EU version properly  and correctly or admit there is no such thing and it is all completely NA PST based .

• NCSOFT

As many players have stated within this thread, the rewards from the Warlock Leveling Challenge event will be distributed the day after maintenance, which would be today, March 17th, PDT time. You can view these details in the event news article: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/warlock-leveling-challenge/

Please hang tight while your rewards are sent during work business hours (roughly 6pm PDT time) today and keep in mind that next weeks rewards will be distributed the day after maintenance (PDT time) as well. 

Again we are EU playing on a "official" EU sever and as such 'today' is NOT 6pm march 17th PDT, 

6pm 17th march PDT is actually tomorrow, which is Friday and also 2 days after maintenance,  you actually create all the confusion with misleading info, It would be far more correct and accurate to just state 'X' amount of hours after maintenance and NOT the next day, NEXT day means absolutely nothing, somewhere in the world it is always tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

As many players have stated within this thread, the rewards from the Warlock Leveling Challenge event will be distributed the day after maintenance, which would be today, March 17th, PDT time. You can view these details in the event news article: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/warlock-leveling-challenge/

Please hang tight while your rewards are sent during work business hours (roughly 6pm PDT time) today and keep in mind that next weeks rewards will be distributed the day after maintenance (PDT time) as well. 

Would probably be worth mentioning the PDT stuff next time you guys write up a news item. Not everyone lives in the US (shocking right?) and for some of us March 17th doesn't mean March 18th.

I'm not sure if this option works yet, but have you tried mailing them from your alt to your main? I know the item says unable to trade but sometimes an item looks like its tradeable when in the mail window. Although this method will not work if you haven't spend Ncoin. Also, I believe this method was bugged anyway. 

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

This is pure BS tbh. Im from Europe and it will be tomorrow for me. Next time hire someone who won`t make disinformation on the Main site. Europe is no America and I demand same treat as american. Im lvl 7 Hongmoon store but don`t feel well treated in any way. 

3 minutes ago, Ghayatea said:

This is pure BS tbh. Im from Europe and it will be tomorrow for me. Next time hire someone who won`t make disinformation on the Main site. Europe is no America and I demand same treat as american. Im lvl 7 Hongmoon store but don`t feel well treated in any way. 

All Time Zones regarding 6 PM PST Just use this chart. All event times are based off where NCWest is based.

19 minutes ago, Oomorath said:

All Time Zones regarding 6 PM PST Just use this chart. All event times are based off where NCWest is based.

so playing official EU version which has its servers based in Frankfurt..........or so we are told it is, is NOT actually EU at all, It does not matter how you try to explain it the info given is very misleading, they even state 'day after maintenance' which is also wrong for EU players. any and all info provided and supplied for the EU community should be provide in EU time format which for the base of the server should be UTC.  

Coordinated Universal Time (French: Temps universel coordonné), abbreviated as UTC, is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time. It is, within about 1 second, mean solar time at 0° longitude; it does not observe daylight saving time. It is one of several closely related successors to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For most purposes, UTC is considered interchangeable with GMT, but GMT is no longer precisely defined by the scientific community.

"Coordinated Universal Time abbreviated as UTC, is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time" 

Archived