The Levelling Challenge Reward

Noren

I guess its something to do with the Time zone difference were quite obviously ALL the NCwest team are based the US, so even though its mid to late afternoon here in EU its still morning over there and only just the start of their working day, so yeah GG EU version of the game, yeah right, EU 'version' dont exist what we in EU are playing is an NA game routed through a Potato EU server and passed of as EU version.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

I guess its something to do with the Time zone difference were quite obviously ALL the NCwest team are based the US, so even though its mid to late afternoon here in EU its still morning over there and only just the start of their working day, so yeah GG EU version of the game, yeah right, EU 'version' dont exist what we in EU are playing is an NA game routed through a Potato EU server and passed of as EU version.

Exactly, so everyone in the EU can expect their costumes 6 PM PST as stated by the Assistant Producer. All Time Zones for 6 PM PST

For most EU people I'd say around 1 - 2 AM Friday, March 18th.

Sit tight, be patient, run some dailies and get rewarded!

Have a good day folks!

I got two characters to 45. Dinged last one in Tuesday before maintenance. Haven't received my bundle and 2x Temptations. Is there any explanation why?

EDIT: K, I read above posts and I guess EU players have to wait a bit more.

1 minute ago, Gerbil said:

Then maybe NCSoft should change their wording and at least pretend to give a crap about the rest of the world who puts money in your pockets. 18th is not the day after the maintenance. And it's definitely not 17th as advertised in the News post.

Amen.

I have a problem with the event up to level 45, especially the Warlock because you challenged to upload it to lv 45 in exchange for awards, I created the Warlock and already led by lv 45 HM2 and despite the update yesterday yet receive nothing, I hope you can solve my problem

7 minutes ago, Airenni said:

So uh... are they sending them out in waves or am I the only one without this reward?

I didn't get it either -.- there's a thread on the 1st page with a bunch of people in the same boat lol.

Archived