The Levelling Challenge Reward

Noren

14 minutes ago, Oomorath said:

EU servers will receive the items at 2am Friday 18th Which is 6pm Thursday 17th for NA servers. 

yes we understand that, but it was clearly stated  we would receive the rewards the "day after maintenance" and for me the maintenance ended 3pm UTC Wednesday, the day after maintenance would be TODAY, Thursday,  but because of all the BS with NA-EU times we actually receive the rewards TWO days after maintenance, Friday,   why even bother to have so called EU based servers when NOTHING is actually based on EU at all.

Forums are full of so many posts concerning this event and no doubt more will appear after any more events all because of very misleading and very badly explained time specifics

The game is running 'apparently' two mains server bases located in totally separate time zones  and any times schedules etc should be clearly and simply stated for each one separately, how hard is that to do ?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SAKUJO said:

w8 w8 w8!!! they said u have time till 23th mar or 24th mar to get 45, not? Plus, i've my delivery now (server: WindweideDE)

Dind't they say, that all chars will get teh costume? People on my server saying, that just one char gets it. Im confused now...

i wanted to take costume on w char and the rest on m char (main).

you have till the 23rd before the maintenance starts that day. Once it starts and your not 45 yet your out of luck.

3 minutes ago, vita said:

You will need to wait till after next week maintenance

I got mine when I login this morning

Why...? I finished the leveling process well before maint.  8+ hours before.. it was still the 16th lol

is that not what is suppose to be done? are the instructions totally wrong? sigh cant catch a break on this game -_-

Just now, Negaimu said:

hWhy...? I finished the leveling process well before maint.  6+ hours before maint... is that not what is suppose to be done? are the instructions totally wrong? sigh cant catch a break on this game -_-

When you said yesterday for me that is way past the maintenance time in my timezone :D

Well as long as you hit 45 before maintenance you should get it though

2 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Why...? I finished the leveling process well before maint.  8+ hours before.. it was still the 16th lol

is that not what is suppose to be done? are the instructions totally wrong? sigh cant catch a break on this game -_-

First what Timezone?

7 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

US east coast. around 11PM on the 16th.

Then its possible they don't count any characters that reach 45 on the day of the maintenance. I got to 45 on the day before maintenance (15th) and got the reward, seems like most people who didn't were the ones who got to 45 on the 16th. 

Just an assumption since the maintenance itself happens overnight and most people are at home by then, most likely its just server administrators who are awake at 4AM and they don't really do much outside of routine server maintenance. 

12 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

Then its possible they don't count any characters that reach 45 on the day of the maintenance. I got to 45 on the day before maintenance (15th) and got the reward, seems like most people who didn't were the ones who got to 45 on the 16th. 

Just an assumption since the maintenance itself happens overnight and most people are at home by then, most likely its just server administrators who are awake at 4AM and they don't really do much outside of routine server maintenance. 

rip : ( was really looking forward to it too.

Archived