BnS vs BDO PvP

Eckogen

10 minutes ago, Zel said:

But i want both.. Can we have Aion 2.5 back please.

Aion 2.5? Zergmaros and Zergintera both races chasing with full ally for quest update? No ty.

BDO doesn't feel hack n slash,IT IS hack en slash lol.

a grinding game pve-based

vs

a pvp based MOORPG

hmm. i need a non biased point of view?

FYI: lvl 50 quest-> kill 4800 trees.

guess which game

EDIT: i went OT. dont mind me. still the basic difference of both games is related also to this

3 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Aion 2.5? Zergmaros and Zergintera both races chasing with full ally for quest update? No ty.

Aye yeah maybe but, 2.5 was when the classes were the most balanced. Faction Balance well... That didn't exist post 1.9.

Really though take you pick of awful PvP Environments:

The Core/Upper Abyss

Ing/Gelk/Silentera

The Eye (Oh look another X from dropped out of the windstream on me woo)

The Entirety of the 4.0 continent where you camped guard and safezones.

I just wish this game had something like Dredgion. It would be so cool.

4 minutes ago, Zel said:

Aye yeah maybe but, 2.5 was when the classes were the most balanced. Faction Balance well... That didn't exist post 1.9.

Really though take you pick of awful PvP Environments:

The Core/Upper Abyss

Ing/Gelk/Silentera

The Eye (Oh look another X from dropped out of the windstream on me woo)

The Entirety of the 4.0 continent where you camped guard and safezones.

I just wish this game had something like Dredgion. It would be so cool.

Class balances? You kiddin right? Them fckin gladiators 100-0 you in 2 sec is hardly considered fun at all.Or fear bots 100-0 you in 30 sec in which you just watch yourself dying without any chance to fight back - you just watch...

Godstones...brainless stats..srsly? As physical class I had to rely on magic stats to be able to inflict physical skills effect...magic accuracy if I want my skills to land which are suppose to be physical skills...wait what?

Oh wait I forgot something...ah yes Glacial Shard heroes One shotting you with 3 different skills...fml.

11 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Class balances? You kiddin right? Them fckin gladiators 100-0 you in 2 sec is hardly considered fun at all.Or fear bots 100-0 you in 30 sec in which you just watch yourself dying without any chance to fight back - you just watch...

Godstones...brainless stats..srsly? As physical class I had to rely on magic stats to be able to inflict physical skills effect...magic accuracy if I want my skills to land which are suppose to be physical skills...wait what?

Oh wait I forgot something...ah yes Glacial Shard heroes One shotting you with 3 different skills...fml.

2.5 was the Glad nerf, where they took away the Imp Stam + 2nd Wind combo. Fear was still glideable back then, but SM's were never balanced in 1v1. Although there were much more manageable back in 2.5 when they had to stack all MA and couldn't MB stack.

Fair point to Godstones but at least everyone had access to them, but all Melee classes had work around for MA check skills sans Glads Ankle Snare which at the time was fine being MA based.

If you lost to a Glacial Shard Sorc you were pants on head retarded.

3 minutes ago, Zel said:

2.5 was the Glad nerf, where they took away the Imp Stam + 2nd Wind combo. Fear was still glideable back then, but SM's were never balanced in 1v1 although there were much more manageable back in 2.5 when they had to stack all MA and couldn't MB stack.

Fair point to Godstones but at least everyone had access to them, but all Melee classes had work around for MA check skills sans Glads Ankle Snare which at the time was fine being MA based.

If you lost to a Glacial Shard Sorc you were pants on head retarded.

I didn't but they had 4k DP,two of them and you die anyway....Sleeping Storm,delayed blast,another shit start casting big shit and you are dead.Let alone pre 2.5 with BOQ heroes lol.

And all was zerg...zerg...and zerg...Zergento in short....zerg....1v1 was only if you are some kamikaze picking on questers and they didn't seen you in time or you are hide hero.Rest? Meh....and out of the zerg vs zerg you the damn animation of Glacial above your head and worse...you are dead but the game didn't register it yet...fckin delay.

39 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Nothing wrong with hack and slash BUT if I want to play hack and slash game I would log in my GOD MODE Diablo 3 and zerg everything down and got my own loots :)

Seriouslly, IF I want to play BDO I play that game just because their character look more realistic compare to BnS.

BDO has excessive skill effects, combat system is kinda similar to BnS one, but the ammount of effects its just disgusting, dont get me wrong that game is graphically awesome, but there's 4 things that kill it: 

- The excessive ammount of skill effects which sometimes makes it hard to read another player when you are fighting it

-The excessive ammount of grinding (if you guys complain about BnS grinding, dont even touch BDO cause at higher lvls you will grind twice the grinding you did at BnS) 

-The lack of PvP arenas, 1v1s etc. 

-RP simulator 2016 (I swear it feels like you are playing skyrim and that you can literally RP with the npcs)

Pros:

-Guild siege's 

-Realistic Waifu simulator 2016

That realistic graphic come with the price.70% of BnS qqers don't even have machine to run BDO at min graphic without horrible freezes and low FPS...especially when it come the so called sieges,world chicken raids and wars.

2 minutes ago, Teffy said:

That realistic graphic come with the price.70% of BnS qqers don't even have machine to run BDO at min graphic without horrible freezes and low FPS...especially when it come the so called sieges,world chicken raids and wars.

are you talking about the 10 fps at black wyrm with a high end machine?

3 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

If we talk about my 40-50 FPS at blackwyrm and 10 in grandpa 24(no logic yeah),then yes.Exactly that.

12 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

13anth.xlarge1.jpg

This pick applies to your complain about FPS and also applies to the ppl that is complaining about net issues, first check when you buy it ;) 

PS: this is a joke, dont take it too serious m8

Best looking mmo, rather grind gear with a purpose then grind materials to upgrade for slight upgrade. Most of us grew up around mmo's with epic gear and loots, you get a weapon or gear in bns its just fodder.

BnS doesn't stand a chance against the GvG and full town / fortress sieges in BDO.. even the monsters roll up catapults and try to break down the walls..

New guild? recruiting members on world chat? BIG NONO, you would get Guild Warred ASAP

Is Black Desert Optimized? Like does it actually use your processor to its max potential etc?

9 hours ago, Teffy said:

*world chicken raids*

LMAOOOO!

Do you like 1v1 PVP in a box? B&S

Do you like world PVP and sieges? BDO

Aside from the PVP, the PVE in BDO is absolute trash. However, BDO offers so much more than B&S does in terms of what you can do in-game. They're not remotely similar. BDO is more of an MMORPG. B&S is basically a lobby game. 

11 hours ago, Eckogen said:

A video explaining the pvp system for both games in a non-bias way. Posted this since it's been such a hot topic. 

So Blade and soul is the right game for me. Good to know. 

10 hours ago, Shukran said:

a grinding game pve-based

vs

a pvp based MOORPG

You really saw it from a different perspective. 

BNS although it is a E-Sport, with 1v1 PVP being the top tier players, it is also a place for people to play  a fighting game MMO, I use to play Tekken solo for hours just for the game. If I did PVP it was skill vs skill. After 10+ years of the gear grind in WOW, I'm glad for a game where gear plays a minor role. If I beat a monster I was better than it, if I beat a player I was better than them. I like that idea. I hate it when I did PVP in WOW kids a 4th my age with more time to play MMOs would have a gear advantage, and nothing I did  besides gear grind could fix that. That includes Raids, Dungeons, and PVP. 

As for BDO, looks like the old school Hack and Slash RPG, I might check it out once the pay wall drops, but I am not interested in another gear grinder. As I also play FFXIV now, for story and gear grinds.  

10 hours ago, Saoyara said:

-RP simulator 2016 (I swear it feels like you are playing skyrim and that you can literally RP with the npcs)

And that is why I'll check out BDO one day. I am a RP player after all. 

9 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

o.0 I have an old beater Desktop, and an old ASUS ROC Laptop, I have crappy Internets, and I have not yet been below 40 frames a second. 

Desktop: 

gnK17fG.png

Speed test:

aLS7jym.png

Archived