New costumes?

Selene

Nothing new was added to the wardrobe with this update and Hongmoon Store doesn't have anything new :(

Only ones in wardrobe that are not yet released are these

• NCSOFT
13 minutes ago, Selene said:

@Hime wish she could answer and tell us if they plan to put something new QQ

We are always planning to put something new. While I cannot explicitly say, there is a pattern to how we have been rotating costumes for sale. ;)

5 minutes ago, Senzura said:

I noticed they are usually released 1 day after streams and the staff tend to show them off during the streams :<

Surprise costumes would be really nice though :D

7 minutes ago, Hime said:

:<
Soon!

Soon as in next Wednesday? ;) Hoping for a huge handful if that is the case.. some to stay for good and some limited time exclusivity ones! 

1 hour ago, Dulfy said:
  • Solar Eclipse/Lunar Eclipse - Female only, I think the Solar Eclipse will be available from the vendor in front of Naryu Lab, Lunar version could be purchased using tokens from Mushin Floor 8? 

Bleh, outfits you get at end game always strike me as sorta pointless.  I've been eyeing Solar Eclipse for my Assassin, holding off on playing her until I've gotten an outfit I like, but what's the point of getting an outfit right about the point you stop playing her for an alt while you wait for (maybe) more content.

(Yes, I don't do hamster wheels.)

16 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

This is not the best way to get a response :( Hime is super duper busy.

Please keep an eye out on the official website for new details of costumes. That will be the first place we'll announce them. http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/

:P yes ik..  but..maybe.. she...could..tell..us..who..knows.. ( don't blame me for trying xD)

Archived