mushin tower 7th floor

azraelkun

8 minutes ago, DoowieEU said:

I need to get my summoner video edited/uploaded ... to show everyone how hard this place is ... it's sooo difficult >_<

Its only hard for summoner, because Summoner has only a couple of escapes and Junghado totally disregards cats taunt during the last 10% hp. Not sure if its a bug, but yes its stupid hard when cat loses aggro, and Junghado does his supermove 10 times in a row. (rage-counter not started)

guess beeing lucky and not having a *cricket* ping on that game help play sin correctly.

I have so much issue as sin floor7 because bad ping / packet loss with that game only ( when with all other online game i never go above 50 )

And that was a hell of lucky run your resist during his multislash..

2 minutes ago, MadnessCaffe said:

Lol it's so bullshittingly easy to do this as assassin.

90% of the time you just press attack buttons without having to avoid anything, on the extreme side for blade master it requires extreme skill to beat this.

lol i wanna see a video of a BM beating this guy.

25 minutes ago, ZimTactics said:

Sin is hard LOL

Actualy, when you dont have his luck like in his video and do not resist the multislash, yeah, its hard because he have a patern attack that see through stealth.

And when he start getting you, dont worry you have a bad time :D

2 minutes ago, Ambition said:

lol i wanna see a video of a BM beating this guy.

So far, the only issue with BM is the DPS ( since you dont have such dps combo like the sin / kfm / destro ), otherwise, that quite easy.

LOL..... As a BM I say.... WTF. I have to properly watch and dodge all his attacks and you just care about keeping stealth..... Some things are not really well balanced. He should get a buff to see invis from time to time.

Anyway as a BM I´m getting closer. Last time he was left with 160k HP before rage.....

17 minutes ago, alejup said:

Not hard for summoner, i don't get even at half of my hp. U have seed shroud, u have taunt, root, hammer stun, anklebiter and hop on (with cat) a lot of time to change these in combinations.

Can I find your build somewhere?

11 minutes ago, Conhaque said:

you just need to search youtube or google. and you will always find it

Yea, then remove the items and replace them with the same as the assassin. You can see that this BM has way better items when you compare damage output.

Yea for BM it's pretty much a problem with DPS. I do my absolute best to DPS him with true profane stage 10 with 4 gems (1 pentagonal 3 brilliant hexagonal), accs infernal stage 10, pirate bracelet stage 10, siren belt stage 10 and moonwater bopae (which i changed to 3 endless 5 bhs set and will try later to see if i can beat him).

The thing is that the delay/ping problem makes it really hard so it's not like the BM in the video. That one has everything moving fluidly, if I press left click to do a normal attack I probably can do like 2 normal attacks in 3-4 seconds which is shitty as *cricket* speed wise.  Also, that guy has siren accs+weap while others do this in awakened profane.

26 minutes ago, Conhaque said:

you just need to search youtube or google. and you will always find it

This person has full siren build and full penta gems. Most players aren't that far yet. Siren accesory's give a high increase in crit+crit damage. I play better than this person but can't kill it in time. I have true profane and just made awakend siren ring so gonna try again and see if I can do it.

yo guys the thingie in this vid wasnt to clear it heheh 

the challenge was to do it on stealth by breaking mobs mechanics 

cause in some point u cant go to stealth he has resist plus he turns his face etc 

the issue here was for me to find  some holes so i be in almost perma stealth .

out of stealth is a lot easier with semi pvp build 

Archived