Nerf Stalker boss 4th floor

Drakeos99

6 hours ago, Drakeos99 said:

THIS TOO IMPOSSIBLE to do due to adds killing me as an assassin :(

Seriously.......

As assassin you have freaking million ways to do this okay not million but much more than anyone else.

Either kill adds before last boss comes. Which is slow and bad way.

Or just kill boss mobs and ignore everything else

3 minutes ago, Nanashi said:

This content is meant to last at least a month... Am I the only one that is glad we cant shot everything? 

Fanboys always complain, you will nerf the boss they will come here in a week and complain about not interesting game. This is new species of people. They stuck in evolution somewhere between a monkey and human.

40 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

Fanboys always complain, you will nerf the boss they will come here in a week and complain about not interesting game. This is new species of people. They stuck in evolution somewhere between a monkey and human.

Haha, yeah starting to see a pattern here.

This class is op, that class is op. Content is boring, content is easy. Content is too hard. Ex De. 

As a blade master I didn't have any problem killing the adds and going on with the boss. You also get to choose a helper, fm is useless, destroyer on the other hand helped a lot with the disables, I lost count of how many times he knocked the boss in the air...

If you have trouble surviving instead, the attack pattern is easy, avoid the damage and run around until you can use potions again.

As someone who initially had a really rough go of this fight, the best advice I can give you is to run a few 24-man NSH (a few 6-man wouldn't hurt either) and get some soul shield upgrades for a little higher HP and DPS and when you come back to the fight, take your time with him. He doesn't have enrage like 5th floor and onwards, so just slowly chip away at him, and stun/daze/knock down/whatever to prevent adds.

23 hours ago, Drakeos99 said:

How do i disable the boss when it gets resisted :(

I don't think you realise that bosses need to be CC-ed, they will ofc resist to 1 skill, but it will get disabled if using 2 one after another, of same type of CC.

12 minutes ago, CycLee said:

Well.. couldn't you just do assassin-things like "permastealth him to death? Who cares about add if they don't see you anyway...?

This.

With crappy moonwater soul shield, true profane and crappy accessories, I am able to full clear the tower as an assassin. Rarely am I out of stealth during any boss fight.

7th floor took me a few tries to learn his abilities, but once you see the pattern, use some iFrames at the right time etc. The tower is just time consuming, not difficult, for a sin.

Hey, You want the best advice ever ?

Keep at least two stun (first one to weaken him) to stun the stalker when he invoke adds.

YES HE INVOKE ADDS AND ITS CANCELLABLE if you stun him when he his joigning his hands.

Which means if u do that, he never invoke adds and u down him easy.

Your welcome (^_^)

Archived