Need more feminine outfits for males

animekitty

16 minutes ago, Croniq said:

Iam far from christian. So no thank you. And ive been a hardcore mmo player since 2004. Played many mmo games. But it has to be a limit.. Some boundries..

And this topic is a bit too much...people typing they want skirts on male lyns. i mean come on. should ring a bell there. A big warning sign...

They want their traps lol. Also too late to be concerned, there's already a sexy black lingerie skirt outfit that works for all males.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Whimsicalalien said:

They want their traps lol. Also too late to be concerned, there's already a sexy black lingerie skirt outfit that works for all males.

So the fact that some of us want to be cute/adorable on our male characters is a problem for you? You refer specifically to lyns and from your previous post you mentioned something along the lines of 'pedophiles' so answer this one question. Was Master Hong/Iksanun a child? 

22 minutes ago, Cynabunny said:

So the fact that some of us want to be cute/adorable on our male characters is a problem for you? You refer specifically to lyns and from your previous post you mentioned something along the lines of 'pedophiles' so answer this one question. Was Master Hong/Iksanun a child? 

I think you quoted the wrong person.

plz this is all i want for my life. People complaining about it is just stupid

If boys (and lesbians...and okay anyone) gets boobies, then why can't we get our own eye candy? They already have them in Kbns, and nlike a lot of other games, male fashion isn't totally ignored.

To be fair though Regular Gon male outfits are real nice, and show off them bara tiddies :^)

More skirts though. 

Some find it funny, but I just find it cute. And no one's hurt by it (unless they're really that fragile, but then they need to see a therapist about their ego or something...)

6 hours ago, Cynabunny said:

Well, most male Lyn don't look "old" like Hong or Iks. The also don't wear skirts and stuff, would look strange on them anyways :P Not that I would care. If people want it, then they should get it. In the other regions this stuff is out already and it's just a game.

I wouldn't want to dress my characters like this though, would be too weird for me.

Game is full of balloon tits and asses as big as a double wide dually, with future costumes being thong bikinis / cloth strips. So why not let other people have fun too? You can't say one is ok and not the other. Besides that I might actually make a Gon if we got some of these hmm...pwtnaughty_by_the_terminal_show-d9q9nyq.

@NC make it happen

I agree. I also feel that we need more "male" like outfits for females. Most of them show quite a bit of skin (I honestly wish they allowed us to toggle the costumes between uncensored and censored... or sell them as separate  costumes). Love for more female costumes for males though. Quite a lot over in Korea. 

Completely agree with OP regarding feminine outfits.

The only good looking ones I found are these:

Fragrance of Life:

AWrXoPp.jpg

Heavenly:

751U5ed.jpg

My angel:

muRrd2v.jpg

Crimson Tide:

2ATrq6k.jpg

Of course since they cost quite a lot of $$$ and I can't afford them right now, i am now sticking with some quest outfit:

KX2JQmO.jpg

Ydw4WC0.jpg

fRMX0N7.jpg

Recently I have installed Chinese version of the game, and I have found some more decent looking outfits.

R10VWOD.jpg

zWNZIZ7.jpg

JCflmwW.jpg

IYGywKp.jpg

LC91WCY.jpg

q26G9ve.jpg

MHLLxXI.jpg

GadOMyX.jpg

arLcnEK.jpg

EH6HF4K.jpg

This set looks quite unique, but the package is selling for 18888 points (Premium member costs only 980 points per month, so go figure...)

I9jCnGd.jpg

The chinese client has some new head accessories too:

lRzCRff.jpg

zeKbr2u.jpg

Wbxq3Pj.jpg

Feminine would be okay I guess, but I think sexy (as in equally as sexy as female outfits) is needed too. The valentines outfit for males is fugly as shit and nowhere appealing as the female version. The same with many other clothes. QQ.jpg. Guy characters should get to show off their stomach and legs and crotch if they want to, also.

I wholeheartedly agree. If I have to stare at boobs everywhere then I think I should be able enjoy seeking an equal amount of sexualization on my own (male) character.

TL;DR If you're going to promote sexualization of one gender then at least allow the ~other~ gender to be sexualized as well. This game is for 17+ for crying out loud. 

Edit: It's Rated M, so 17+, not 18+. My mistake.

Archived