Need more feminine outfits for males

animekitty

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see more diversity. In general. In every direction.

Where is the brute savage armor? Rough, half-worn out metal pieces, blood-soaked leather pieces, some spiky ornaments maybe, a necklace made from bear-teeth, where is the shrunken head to clip on my girdle?

My BM is a male character. Maybe I want him to wear some animalic war paint and minimalistic gear from a native desert tribe?

C'mon - this is a RPG (role-playing game). Maybe I want my char to have a background, a story and as I move from one area to the other and get some other experiences I want him to dress differently?

Maybe he develops some interest in a more feminine attire - who knows? I would even enjoy special quests which you can only start and/or finish if you can fool your counterpart with constumes/behaviours. Maybe I could sneak into the palace presenting myself as a cute girl? Flirting with a guard that opens a backdoor for me rather than do the usual storm-in-and-kill-everything-on-sight tactic?

What if people want to give their female char a more barbaric, savage look. Less make-up, less talking, more "uuuaaaahhhrrghhhh / smash / kill / destroy" feeling? Fine with me ;)

So while I would not run around all girly 100% of the time it would be nice to have the option. Do you remember Space Quest? Roger had to look like a woman to get cash from the vending machine ;)

On 5/31/2016 at 10:25 PM, thkn777 said:

Where is the brute savage armor? Rough, half-worn out metal pieces, blood-soaked leather pieces, some spiky ornaments maybe, a necklace made from bear-teeth, where is the shrunken head to clip on my girdle?

My BM is a male character. Maybe I want him to wear some animalic war paint and minimalistic gear from a native desert tribe?

C'mon - this is a RPG (role-playing game). Maybe I want my char to have a background, a story and as I move from one area to the other and get some other experiences I want him to dress differently?

Maybe he develops some interest in a more feminine attire - who knows? I would even enjoy special quests which you can only start and/or finish if you can fool your counterpart with constumes/behaviours. Maybe I could sneak into the palace presenting myself as a cute girl? Flirting with a guard that opens a backdoor for me rather than do the usual storm-in-and-kill-everything-on-sight tactic?

What if people want to give their female char a more barbaric, savage look. Less make-up, less talking, more "uuuaaaahhhrrghhhh / smash / kill / destroy" feeling? Fine with me ;)

So while I would not run around all girly 100% of the time it would be nice to have the option. Do you remember Space Quest? Roger had to look like a woman to get cash from the vending machine ;)

Nice thinking.:)

On 5/31/2016 at 1:25 PM, thkn777 said:

I think the first question is, does it fit the setting of BnS to have that?  However, I can see the answer being "It doesn't matter" considering they do have some outfits that don't appear to fit the setting, though, with Soha wearing such outfits, maybe it's less a matter of not fitting the setting, but more of cost?

Second question is more concerning the general topic...is it more feminine outfits or more drag outfits people are looking for?  There is a difference. :p

6 minutes ago, Brand X said:

Second question is more concerning the general topic...is it more feminine outfits or more drag outfits people are looking for?  There is a difference. :p

Both. Mostly I want skirts, dresses, one piece swimsuits, pantyhose, shiny tights, female boots, high heels and more such a clothes for males.

• 2 months later...

Archived