Need more feminine outfits for males

animekitty

We currently only have my angel, which looks hilarious on gon and dark sandstorm which only looks somewhat feminine on lyns. Give me more dam it, I made my character to look a little female for a reason and I cant find anything that looks good for him! Found another one still need some more though, fragrance of life

zzz.png

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chesnya said:

So how are my posts being deleted when i support this topic? All because Akamu is crying? pls 

How the heck do you get calling names, generalizing, and stereotyping me on topic? You can't even realize what was deleted. SMH.

I mainly have female characters, but I made a male Gon because I thought mine turned out really cool looking and looked awesome in other costumes. So I think, just for variety's sake, it'd be funny to run around with a cool looking muscle dude, wearing a contradictingly-funny girly costume, all with a serious look on hi face. Having just "My Angel" limits the variety, though. The nurse one would like awesome on my main, being a female Gon, but on the male, would be hilarious. A magical girl look would be funnier.^^;

3 hours ago, Shunaia said:

I mainly have female characters, but I made a male Gon because I thought mine turned out really cool looking and looked awesome in other costumes. So I think, just for variety's sake, it'd be funny to run around with a cool looking muscle dude, wearing a contradictingly-funny girly costume, all with a serious look on hi face. Having just "My Angel" limits the variety, though. The nurse one would like awesome on my main, being a female Gon, but on the male, would be hilarious. A magical girl look would be funnier.^^;

I could appreciate this, every now and then. Reminds me of a Zombie anime. xD

I'd just like more costumes that show a little skin on guys, not enough that do or the ones that do i wanna dye so bad... also what heck is with poofy pants on the lyn xD just sometimes i'd like normal pants on them... very few outfits don't have poofy pants... just ugg!

That would be cool, If they stop sexualizing every female costume too.... like they doN,t know what to do with boobs or someting so they jjust CUT THE MIDDLE of the clothing and holding by tiny little tryangle 'cause'' lols  how clothes work over boobs dude ? _ dude I don't know, Let's make a hole and some tiny tryangle,  _ Dude so wise ! '' 
_ Some korean ugly guy xD

I SUPPORT THIS 100%!

BLESS YOU ALL!

Need more cute and sexy costumes for males! And also more revealing costumes, especially for male Jins. I was just looking through their outfits and sadly most of them are ugly. I want to see some chocolate abs. >w>

One thing I really like about BnS is that you can make your males either super macho, androgynous or even slightly feminine. I hope they continue with the trend (and judging by what I saw when I played the JP version they will). Haters will just have to grow up. I don't like looking at helium boobs everywhere I go but I tolerate it, they can tolerate a man in a dress too.

Archived