Need more feminine outfits for males

animekitty

2 minutes ago, Grevier said:

You wanna play trap guys? =P

Yes, this is the route I decided to go this time. I usually play female lyn type classes because the males look way to stupid cute in other mmos that have a similar race like the developer thought "everyone will just play female anyway why try". This time I really loved the look of males so thought "ya Ill play male this time, but I've play so many females up to now it just feels wrong" thus trap was the perfect answer.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see more androgynous and sensual male attire. We get plenty of fan service for those that like female rear ends and breasts. Those that like a man's rear end and body should also get a bit of fan service. Show more skin. I'm not even asking for super girly attire for men. That My Angel outfit would have been sexy had it not been given a skirt and instead some kind of slashed skin hugging pants.

Androgyny, a bit of femme even, is fine with me. Too 'girly' isn't my taste but go for it for those that like pure cross-dressing and not just a bit of Rocky Horror in their wardrobes.

In other words: Men have fans too!

7 minutes ago, Troska said:

I'd rather development resources be spent on worthwhile activities.

Such as? Only reason I see MMOs stay alive is purely because of the fashion, the pvp in all of them people just stop caring about and PvE dungeon runs eventually become a cake walk. New dungeons would spark interest momentarily like fashion would but the difference is they can make money off fashion, they cant off of dungeons, in a truly free to play game that is. Money keeps the game running.

42 minutes ago, Troska said:

I'd rather development resources be spent on worthwhile activities.

Pretty sure the costume designers and store operators are different departments from those that create more 'worthwhile activities'. They're going to make costumes. We're just offering suggestions.

3 minutes ago, Erio said:

If you guys want to have a very feminine like character, how about playing.. I dunno.. A FEMALE?

Would you be alright with dating a man just because he is in a dress? No? Because their style doesn't change what they actually are?

Oh wow, who woulda thunk.

I dont even care if people dont like the idea. But that argument has always been really stupid.

1 minute ago, Dowra said:

Would you be alright with dating a man just because he is in a dress? No? Because their style doesn't change what they actually are?

Oh wow, who woulda thunk.

I dont even care if people dont like the idea. But that argument has always been really stupid.

If I were a female, I would not date a guy who dresses up in womens clothing? Why? Because that's my *cricket*ing opinion

You can live in your little world of all men must be like women and all females are superior, but keep it to yourself and stop forcing it on everyone else

Just now, Erio said:

If I were a female, I would not date a guy who dresses up in womens clothing? Why? Because that's my *cricket*ing opinion

You can live in your little world of all men must be like women and all females are superior, but keep it to yourself and stop forcing it on everyone else

Interesting you are saying this. Why then are you saying you don't want me to play a male that dresses like a female? Isn't that my opinion and I have the right to it?

1 minute ago, animekitty said:

Interesting you are saying this. Why then are you saying you don't want me to play a male that dresses like a female? Isn't that my opinion and I have the right to it?

Try reading that other comment again

1 minute ago, Erio said:

Pot and kettle case here. Maybe just let people express what they like. If people want to say they'd find a man in more androgynous or feminine-leaning attire sexy, then let them. If people want to say they prefer seeing breasts galore bouncing near bared and girl rumps exposed everywhere, good for them, let them. It's their thing. You like what you like, we like what we like.

And I certainly am not wanting my men to be women. I want them to be men, with divine and wicked fashion.

This thread is about a request for fashion. And fashion, as with beauty, is often in the eye of the beholder.

1 minute ago, Erio said:

What are you even talking about.

You said if you want to dress in female clothing just be a female.. as if thats the same as a male wearing female clothing.  Its not.  To effeminate means to be a male, with a style that doesnt completely  hold the traditional masculine definition. It doesn't mean you just want to be a woman.

There's alot of outfits I dont like, but I dont think they shouldn't exist because Im not fond them

And that wouldnt be your "opinion" genius. That would just be your preference, and right.

1 minute ago, Dowra said:

You said if you want to dress in female clothing just be a female.. as if thats the same as a male wearing female clothing.  Its not.  To effeminate means to be a male, with a style that doesnt completely  hold the traditional masculine definition. It doesn't mean you just want to be a woman.

There's alot of outfits I dont like, but I dont think they shouldn't exist because Im not fond them

And that wouldnt be your "opinion" genius. That would just be your preference, and right.

Beating around the bush, I like it

Just now, Dowra said:

Preference is opinion but yes this is how I saw his comment which is why I am confused as to his response.

1 minute ago, animekitty said:

Preference is opinion but yes this is how I saw his comment which is why I am confused as to his response.

"A preference is not a definition or declaration. A preference is something you “prefer” but wouldn’t declare a holy war over if it wasn’t met – like having 2% milk instead of homogenized.

An opinion, on the other hand, extends beyond one’s personal jurisdiction. An opinion, more often than not, is something we seek to assert or enforce on others, for whatever reason – we believe it is right, we believe it is not right but more profitable for us, we know it is wrong but we want to deliberately do harm to the other person, and so on and so forth"

Basicly 

"I rather have cold pizza"

"Cold pizza is better"

Those are two totally different types of statements.  Thats why I never viewed them as the same thing lol

14 hours ago, Shunaia said:

I mainly have female characters, but I made a male Gon because I thought mine turned out really cool looking and looked awesome in other costumes. So I think, just for variety's sake, it'd be funny to run around with a cool looking muscle dude, wearing a contradictingly-funny girly costume, all with a serious look on hi face. Having just "My Angel" limits the variety, though. The nurse one would like awesome on my main, being a female Gon, but on the male, would be hilarious. A magical girl look would be funnier.^^;

There is an anime that made boys magical girls, sadly something like that might not really fit into the Blade and Soul universe. I think there is a male nurse uniform though it might be cash shop limited. Maybe.

Archived