It would be nice if there's a marriage system T u T

TinyStrawberry

-Annoying forum double post-  after a severe case of psychological projection onto others *shrugs.* 

I honestly am not angry about marriage of pixels, but it brings concerns and problems. As someone who has also seen drama happen with just friends in guilds (never joined one, never will and it has been awesome.) It's a whole lot of ugly.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RiddleTrickster said:

The only insulting here is you doing it to yourself. In the end of the day, these are just pixels and when the power goes out it goes with it. And please, in every mmo people suggest the same thing which makes the game being a simulator. Interactions in real life is so much more than just pixels. Go outside and live a little, experience true life interactions instead of meaningless ones through a computer screen. Memories right? well it won't beat those that are to be made from actual face to face.

I already do that in real life though lol  You just proved my point and the point is that wanting a simple feature in a game doesnt automatically mean someone has no life.

that is where you fail and why your huge logic leaps are so insulting. You are so narrow minded that you see someone want something and your brain defaults to an insulting view on the person which is incredibly stupid.

Wanting a feature in the game does not automatically mean someone is lacking those experiences in the real world and / or is a basement dwelling lonely person. If anything its you that needs to mature a little and realize that logic leaps like that are stupid and actually know the people you are trying to insult before you try to brand them with that kind of bs.

Perfect world had a really nice marriage system. Huge chapel, giant weddings, and they even added in quests for the guests and couples that unlocked events and firework shows and just all kinds of amazing things!

• Moderators

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that personal attacks have no place on the forums. If you are unable to discuss this topic without resorting to insults this thread will be locked and disciplinary action will be taken where appropriate.

If you feel that another forum user is being abusive towards others, please report the relevant posts and the moderation team will take appropriate action.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Team Blade and Soul

Yes please, make me able to marry ppl, and lets not stop there, make us able to have sex to create children and buy a house just outside of the crimson war zone.

In all seriousness, i only saw marriage system in one game and it brought up so much drama, and made ppl actually play the game just to be together with that person and not actually  play the damn game.. Some even found a person to pretend to be their child rip humanity.

2 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

I already do that in real life though lol  You just proved my point and the point is that wanting a simple feature in a game doesnt automatically mean someone has no life.

that is where you fail and why your huge logic leaps are so insulting. You are so narrow minded that you see someone want something and your brain defaults to an insulting view on the person which is incredibly stupid.

Wanting a feature in the game does not automatically mean someone is lacking those experiences in the real world and / or is a basement dwelling lonely person. If anything its you that needs to mature a little and realize that logic leaps like that are stupid and actually know the people you are trying to insult before you try to brand them with that kind of bs.

Uh Yeah sure.  If people want a game to change just because they like to do more interactions with people that are not required for especially this kind of game, there is a problem there. My comment was just a comment and here you are getting huffy about it, struck a chord did I?   Something is missing when people want to look for different outlets for interactions. The only other reason would be far distance relationships, but there are other mmos geared for fantasy life that has it. Wanting for a game to change that isn't geared torward other elements is just sad. Think what you will and be all hot and bothered, but like I said in the end of the day it's all just pixels. Asking for more elements like this is just asking for drama and toxic game experience. 

My point against this is it introduces the people to the "e-lationship" mindset. E-lations is something to be avoided, not supported. Long distance relationships to me are fine, but e-lationships is just sketchy. People back then were getting into them, and as people have said, introduced unnecessary drama, and eventually, someone would get hurt, as a relationship where you're devoid of information on your significant other was doomed to fail from the beginning. 

If you want it to be a thing just because it's cute or cool, or just like in Ragnarok, practical, then ok that's cool. It's not that big of a game changer though, and you're potentially changing the way the game will evolve. It'll mostly just be populated with people trying to be couples or doing nothing but being social when the game heavily declines in the future, like every mmo does. 

I still don't see the appeal, but it's not like my opinion is fact. If you guys are going to argue with me, please do it respectfully

marriage feature in bns actually seems bit off :o

in any other game sure but

it did made life harder on iksunan with the kid that he didn't know bout and used against him for leverage ...>.>

warriors shouldn't think of marriage or making families cause it distracts them from their cause and can be used against them

and as some says it causes drama xD

I used to play jade dynasty and got married to a guildm8 then divorced like barely 48hrs after I think lol guy was ... well... we didn't fit :D

I don't think we'll ever get that idea implemented, I'm not against it but I don't think it fits the game :o

14 hours ago, Enamour said:

The game I've played did (Perfect World).

Bruuuuh I came from Jade Dynasty and I loved the marriage system on that! We also need some mounts too.. then my pay cheque would go straight into this game.

22 minutes ago, Pyr said:

Bruuuuh I came from Jade Dynasty and I loved the marriage system on that! We also need some mounts too.. then my pay cheque would go straight into this game.

Played that game too back in the day and saw a few people quit/leave alliances because of marriage though. But the mounts would be cool. ._. Also the teleport to spouse was pretty handy when you were lazy lol.

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

Played that game too back in the day and saw a few people quit/leave alliances because of marriage though. But the mounts would be cool. ._. Also the teleport to spouse was pretty handy when you were lazy lol.

Hmm yeah I can imagine quite a few people did have issues with marriages not working out, I think I went through like 11? :D Special spouse skills would be really cute and windstride to spouse for free? Aww yiss.

On 2/1/2016 at 1:54 AM, ZigZack said:

we could always pretend to be...

it is a role playing game after all..

I want to roleplay as a moonwater plains goldbot farming dem quartz stones, livin dat good ole rich life.

On 4/7/2016 at 10:34 AM, Pyr said:

Haha. You shoulda played Ether saga when people married one another. 

I had friends who played both males and females and marrying gave a port to your spouse option. Needless to say they would randomly port to one another to kill each other. :D (Then again I didnt play JD when it came out as I was still on ESO at the time..lol)

On 1/31/2016 at 0:54 AM, ZigZack said:

we could always pretend to be...

it is a role playing game after all..

Pretty much my response. Personally, though, judging by the kind of things I've seen people talk and say about in region/faction chat, I just don't think the majority of our community is mature enough to handle a feature like in-game marriage.

Fck all this marriage crap. What about a housing system? If I recall correctly there was the question in the lvl 48 survey, among 4 i think, which asked if we were to see stuff added would a housing system be one of them?

Oh and i think the other one was a pet system(which is redundant) since you can get from point A to point B in no time and items that drop from world mobs are pos tbh.

25 minutes ago, Little J said:

Pretty much my response. Personally, though, judging by the kind of things I've seen people talk and say about in region/faction chat, I just don't think the majority of our community is mature enough to handle a feature like in-game marriage.

You took the words right out of my mouth. 

tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Despite so, I do want to see the feature in-game. *fingers crossed*

I'd love to have options with romantic sequences with the NPCs rather than tying a virtual knot in the net world. It always makes games more memorable, and sometimes have funny dialogues. Gimme a hair-rising adventure romp with a kiss between slaying a bunch of monsters.  Junghado is too dreamy not to. Drat, I'd even make a female PC for it (oh, horror!) over my own objections to them being too objectified to play one.

there's problems with the marriage system tho

1) implement marriage system for Male/Female Pairs

2) now people will want same sex marriage too, well it is 2016 and what not

3) but korea no likie the same sex marriage thing so they won't allow it in their games

4) ???

5 minutes ago, Pesto said:

there's problems with the marriage system tho

1) implement marriage system for Male/Female Pairs

2) now people will want same sex marriage too, well it is 2016 and what not

3) but korea no likie the same sex marriage thing so they won't allow it in their games

4) ???

4) all the gold digger pretend to be females will appear to suck the males for items O,..,O more lies, more drama, more sorrow

Archived