It would be nice if there's a marriage system T u T

TinyStrawberry

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

It's unfortunate that the only people who commented are against the idea.

Personally, I'm all for it. Barely any MMORPGs have it, and the only one I can recall that does (FFXIV) did it beautifully. Far as I know Square makes quite a profit from it (they have 1 free and 2 pay marriage packages), so it would be a good idea for NC Soft to look into. 

I suppose it could lead to drama, but for actual (online or offline) couples it's something that can make the game more special. 

On 1/31/2016 at 10:48 PM, Enamour said:

Games with marriage have always seemed to be so much more drama-filled imo.

FFXI had amazing marriages and that game had the best damn community out of every MMO I've ever played.

As much as I'd love to see marriage added to the game among other social features, I think this game's focus isn't its social aspects, sadly.

On 31.1.2016 at 8:48 AM, Enamour said:

No. They did not.

1 minute ago, Peps said:

As much as I'd love to see marriage added to the game among other social features, I think this game's focus isn't its social aspects, sadly.

No. They did not.

The game I've played did (Perfect World).

On 31.1.2016 at 8:48 AM, Enamour said:

Oh yes that is exactly what they are. They often will cause really horrible dramas and heart breaks and so on to some people. Not to all of course. I have been in middle of love drama and actually was one to cause it (not intentionally) which made my gaming kinda awkward after a while. Idea is nice and it could be BnS style but it would bring more toxic behavior to already hostile community.

I support this idea. An mmo (grand fantasia) I’ve played on and off for years has a lover/spouse system that rewards couples with tokens for doing quests/ dungeons, that can be spent on buffs for your partner. 

As for drama: I’ve never played a mmo that was drama free, with or without a lover system.

12 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

They should add sex as well so 90% of player base can finally sex with Yura and reduce the thirst abit. :)

Gay and lesbo marriages as well.

Let's play IMVU,guys. :v

Nah that doesn't do it for me.  Virtual reality tho....another story ;P.  People want Yura and the other chicks as real as possible along with great interaction.

2 minutes ago, Reyva said:

Nah that doesn't do it for me.  Virtual reality tho....another story ;P.  People want Yura and the other chicks as real as possible along with great interaction.

lmao,you know what its all about. :v

22 minutes ago, GreenBunionSoup said:

I don't see the point. I failed to see the point in marriage in Ragnarok Online, and I still don't see the point. 

Honestly, pure convenience in Ragnarok Online. You could summon your spouse to you which was really useful. But I see where in general, the point is lost. I don't think it's a horrendous idea. It doesn't deter from others experience, and increases the experience for others.

Just now, RiddleTrickster said:

Go outside and live life a bit guys.

People like you fail so hard its crazy. You always jump to wild conclusions because people want a certain feature in. Why not stop taking huge leaps in logic and jumping to insult people you dont even know?

Seriously. How does wanting a feature like this automatically brand someone as not living life?

Archived