Support CLass?

ruvis007

There is dps support builds for some classes. But healers of any kind are a no (even tho summoner can heal it doesn't count cuz its self heal and to heal the cat only.)

It won't mess anything up unless faceroll all dei eredei.

There are dragon coils in dgns to protect the player from near/death 2/2 times.

Dragon coils in leveling dungeons require nothing

Dragon coils in the big 4 (brightstone, skittering, pigsty, monkey place) take moonwater valor stones

Currently the only dragon coil that requires naryu coins is in poharan 6 man. If that is the one you are talking about you can farm naryu coins from the bosses and dailies in e fleet supply chain, the 24 man version that is nearby on the map at the end of the other fork in the road you came to. If you don't have these coins the coil wont work.

11 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

Just to correct what is being said here.  The Summoner's Doom and Bloom when specced will heal the whole party.

Really? for some reason for me its reading as a self heal.

Dbled check the summoner can have skill trees to AOE heal.

This is the problem with me playing RU servers when I cant speak the language lol

But its still a dps support and not a pure support healer.

8 minutes ago, Sargiron said:

In this game that "trinity" doesn't exists, all classes have some kind of supporting perks.

As this person said the classes have support perks.

But that doesnt mean there is a support class like healer.

There is tank perks dps perks and support perks(heales and chi/focus) thus DPS support

And as i said earlier, unless the OP means SPECIFICALLY DPS SUPPORT there is no cleric like support class.

This isnt EE.

Summoner is probably as close to true support as you get but most classes have some kind of support skills to help your party in one form or another, this game is closer to GW2 then say WoW and i'd argue this game does it FAR FAR FAR better then GW2. 

i giggles reading this.....xD

There is no support class, summoner is also no support class. Each class pulls its own weight and each class can have builds that assist the party, but it is not support.

example:

Summoner - can help heal the party or recover focus

Warlock - Attack buff for party members

5 minutes ago, ThatsSoWoW said:

I agree that summoner is more dps support than some baby sitting healer lol

So you can build a summ to heal, guess what even assassin has a party healing skill with their smoke bomb

does that make them support? hell no cuz its still a dps.

I find it funny how you say assasin is not support but call a summoner support while its also a dps.... xD

This game doesn't have a true trinity class set .. if you NEED the trinity I think you will find you won't like this game ..

personally I would kill to find an option out of the trinity as the necessity to have healer tank and DPS is a little lame after a while (though I admit that it works very well)

I miss EQ and the enchanter that made the game infinity easier for groups BUT it got over used and many people/groups couldn't figure out how to run dungeons without an enchanter (making finding one more important than finding a tank or healer at times)

Archived