Show off your characters!!

Huan

8 hours ago, Aredian said:

I have to say, when I saw the EU outfit for the first time I disliked it. Turns out it's actually preeetty cool :D

vlj9tw6.jpgALtogCs.jpghLn47Eg.jpg

Srsly can't wait till they rotate this outfit to NA I want it so bad but we got Regieum Corvus instead........

24 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

YOU HARDLY see anything like that dude, i HAVE seen skilled (troll,stupid characters) BUT they are NOT at the TOP, so suck it lel, you know nothing just a random for ever.

LOL! What I do know is those who usually brag about how skilled or badass they are at games are usually the ones at the bottom of the barrel. Mr. 2nd Best Reaper EU. Thanks for proving what kind of player you are. I'm through with you as you now tend to bore me with your ignorance. 

6 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

LOL! What I do know is those who usually brag about how skilled or badass they are at games are usually the ones at the bottom of the barrel. Mr. 2nd Best Reaper EU. Thanks for proving what kind of player you are. I'm through with you as you now tend to bore me with your ignorance. 

Well i am a special guy i BRAG and also PROVE as many times trolls and annoying guys in Tera eu provoked me, so nope  i am NOT an idiot that can't prove shit, dude you are simply a random, just tell me where were you known for your skill, in any game? preferably skilled based one like tera or BnS lol, just get out with your shit characters also lol.

Edited by Deadlys

10 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

...Did someone say they were a pro reaper? That gave me a chuckle.

since ignorant retards like you CAN'T play that class without SPACEBAR and do unique combos and stuff, i have played that class more than 5 months dude, and learned almost if not perfect. like 98% of the reapers in Eu were SHIT spacebar heroes. So stop kiddo and others cuz people like you know shit about how to transform a class to be good and KILL the stereotypes.

and *cricket*ing watch even 3v3 korean pro reapers, they are good.

Edited by Deadlys

2 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

since ignorant retards like you CAN'T play that class without SPACEBAR and do unique combos and stuff, i have played that class more than 5 months dude, and learned almost if not perfect. like 98% of the reapers in Eu were SHIT spacebar heroes. So stop kiddo and others cuz people like you know shit about how to transform a class to be good and KILL the stereotypes.

and *cricket*ing watch even 3v3 korean pro reapers, they are good.

That's nice dear, have a cookie.