Can't sign into my main character [Merged]

Hated

Most likely is a problem with celestial peaches. My main char and some higher level chars that have done celestial basin quest and still had peaches, can't login into them, but i can login on an lower level char.

Also a friend can login on main character and other chars that don't have peaches.

• Like 1

Just now, NexMorke said:

Most likely is a problem with celestial peaches. My main char and some higher level chars that have done celestial basin quest and still had peaches, can't login into them, but i can login on an lower level char.

Also a friend can login on main character and other chars that don't have peaches.

Someone had peaches before patch, and they're able to log in.

So not an issue with peaches

• NCSOFT
Just now, NexMorke said:

We have eliminated all the items that were suggested so far (Celestial Peaches, Classic Celestial Basin Treasure Keys, Game Master outfit and Mask, ) as the cause of the issue, based on the tests we're running.

3 minutes ago, NexMorke said:

all 3 of my friends logged in today no problem and they have done basin in past and had peaches

3 minutes ago, Green Storm said:

We have eliminated all the items that were suggested so far (Celestial Peaches, Classic Celestial Basin Treasure Keys, Game Master outfit and Mask, ) as the cause of the issue, based on the tests we're running.

I can still not log in 

B, could not log into the game right after maintenance on my main 
EU

• NCSOFT
1 minute ago, RinDman said:

I'm disturbed by the fact you can't ask NCKR the tool/client version with debugger and to log in with characters having the problem to get the error 😧 It would be faster this way no ?

We are talking to the development team, but gathering information about the situation to help some of our teams to investigate what could be the cause is also common practice. We're trying to approach this problem from multiple angles.

2 minutes ago, RinDman said:

I'm disturbed by the fact you can't ask NCKR the tool/client version with debugger and to log in with characters having the problem to get the error 😧 It would be faster this way no ?

Well even if they were willing, which I dont think they are... There are also other topics in the way, like sharing of data or even personal data.

Things I think separate my unloggable main from my loggable characters:

• Old fortune's favour parcipation?  (I think I never did previous fortunes favours on my nonmain char)
  • Maybe something with the stash expansion that was in the notes? (I tend to expand stash on main more than on nonmains)

Any of you other fellows rule either of these out?

1 minute ago, ElectricPotato said:

Things I think separate my unloggable main from my loggable characters:

• Old fortune's favour parcipation?  (I think I never did previous fortunes favours on my nonmain char)
  • Maybe something with the stash expansion that was in the notes? (I tend to expand stash on main more than on nonmains)

Any of you other fellows rule either of these out?

Except there's people with full stash expansion who can log in. So it's not an issue with Stash expansion

10 minutes ago, chilegamerz said:

I have 14 pjs and so far the ones I have seen, I was able to enter only with my pjs that did not have Celestial Peaches

I entered with the 13/14 pj that I have, I just can't enter with the main and I confirm that none of the 13 alt had the (celestial peach) and the main did have (celestial peach) I think I had about 7 thousand and something.

In conclusion I was able to enter only with my alt and none had the Celestial Peach, it is the only difference that I find.

Just now, chilegamerz said:

I entered with the 13/14 pj that I have, I just can't enter with the main and I confirm that none of the 13 alt had the (celestial peach) and the main did have (celestial peach) I think I had about 7 thousand and something.

In conclusion I was able to enter only with my alt and none had the Celestial Peach, it is the only difference that I find.

Greenstorm and them already checked peaches, so it's gotta be something else.