Evolved stones for snowballs are limited after the patch

Lägêrtha

I am one of those that didn't exchange snowballs before today's patch. I worked so hard for evolved stones during the event, only to find that all effort going to waste. I am very disappointed and lost motivation to keep playing this game. There could have been prior notice somewhere (I couldn't find any in patch notes, however), but I just didn't read every single line of texts out there. Could you remove the exchange limit just for another week, even a day or two, so people like me can exchange evolved stones?

10 minutes ago, tats888 said:

There could have been prior notice somewhere (I couldn't find any in patch notes, however), but I just didn't read every single line of texts out there.

There was none, i have red it before patch, i have red it again. I used search just in case I'm blind. There is no mention of it in patch notes.

And no they wont remove limit, its just peace of poopoo company that is constantly cucking their players, this is not first time.

• Like 4

don't worry, Hijack is lying. i checked every news addressing anything around todays date events like patch-notes, previews, introduction and other news. the news-pages i checked which mentioned evolved stones (ctrl + f) but not regarding a change to the weekly limitation from the winter wonders event:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7139/substratum-dungeon-preview (ctrl+f evolved stone, 2 entrys: drop-location new dungeon)

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7160/soul-resurgence-patch-notes (ctrl+f evolved stone, 2 entrys: drop-location new dungeon)

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7133/soul-resurgence-items-and-systems-preview (ctrl+f evolved stone, 1 entry: introducing as drop from new dungeon)

no mentions of evolved stones at all, ctrl + f evolved stone, no entrys:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7091/blade-soul-x-omen-sweepstakes

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7138/introducing-the-new-battle-pass

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7137/soul-fighter-3rd-specialization-preview

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7144/soul-boost-event-more-preview

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/7104/soul-resurgence-arrives-january-19

so then, where would the information mentioning the acquisition-change of evolved stones from the winter wonders event to 5 per week be located?

I'm in the same boat as lagertha, farmed a lot for nothing. and no, saying "well should have converted it earlier" is not how that works. if you need an example why this is not how it works, let me know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think it was in some preview.. like the first one they hinted the new stuff coming but it seems to be deleted by now and replaced with more detailed previews. Imho it should not be done since there is no proof now and if people missed it they were in dark.  A lot of friends told me to buy volvos because they will be limited after patch I also read it myself so info was there at some point.. but yeah...

29 minutes ago, Lee Nyan said:

I think it was in some preview.. like the first one they hinted the new stuff coming but it seems to be deleted by now and replaced with more detailed previews. Imho it should not be done since there is no proof now and if people missed it they were in dark.  A lot of friends told me to buy volvos because they will be limited after patch I also read it myself so info was there at some point.. but yeah...

Announced or not, it just makes zero sense to limit something that was unlimited for 6 weeks and that you get for currency that is no longer obtainable. What could be rationale to do it? To deliberately pi_ss off people? There is no signs of intelligent life forms in NC Soft/West it seems.

Edited by Lägêrtha

I feel sorry for you, but stuff like this is better to expected from NCwest, it happened before, even worse, they sometime even completly removed all the good stuff for trading in....

Get your stuff done right before event end, just keep as much as you are willing to dump if things turning out bad.

• Like 2

shameless scammed by nsoft event is not meant to lock thing u locked intentionally who got some trouble at last day with some house work or light issue or some internet issue 

then who got evo is  good

now who did hard work on their alt and main  welcome locked on account limit shameful not even character limit 

i really disappointed on nsoft from behalf 

Ridiculous!!!! Whole event are unlimited and now 5 per Account?!?!?!?!! Who are they targeting with that limit?!?!?! Without any notice of it?!?!?!?  Even if there was notice what is the big idea!!! This cannot stay like this we have to do something to make them fix it!!!! We can not let this go!!! Its not fair we sacrificed of our sleep time just to do more dailies!!! If it was going to be limited should have been from the start so we know how much of our time we can invest!!! And we all went all out just to get spat in our face.... They have to fix this !!! I wrote a ticket and they redirect me to forum because they did have interaction with devs... Which one of the devs is actually reading here ?!?!?!?!

I've returned to BnS after 2 years in christmas and was grinding really hard for some evolved stones in the hope that i could try to catch a little bit to my friends who still play this game.
The game comunity is still as toxic as when I left, NCSoft is still the same greedy company as its always been and i'm already considering leaving the game again...

Yes, this limit on evolved stones is stupid and dumb. Why change it after the event is finished. There was nothing in the patch notes or whatsoever.  Support also referred me to the forum's.  As if the devs will check this and suddenly change it back. smh

7 hours ago, 00zigor said:

I've returned to BnS after 2 years in christmas and was grinding really hard for some evolved stones in the hope that i could try to catch a little bit to my friends who still play this game.
The game comunity is still as toxic as when I left, NCSoft is still the same greedy company as its always been and i'm already considering leaving the game again...

Its much worse now. Back then they was at least trying to do something. Now they are just milking last bit of money before game dies completely.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lägêrtha said:

Its much worse now. Back then they was at least trying to do something. Now they are just milking last bit of money before game dies completely.

well this year wasn't too bad, last year was way worse with xmas presents to buy from f10 and xmas spam for our mailbox...

And 2-3 year ago they just removed the stuff of some worth, like oils etc. from Dragon Express on events end, so you were only able to turn in for some garbage.

Edited by Belido

20 minutes ago, Belido said:

well this year wasn't too bad, last year was way worse with xmas presents to buy from f10 and xmas spam for our mailbox...

And 2-3 year ago they just removed the stuff of some worth, like oils etc. from Dragon Express on events end, so you were only able to turn in for some garbage.

Well they are giving away alot of free gear now, thats true. But that's part of strategy to get lucky losers face the paywall asap, considering they are aware ppl wont be sticking with the game for long time. Heart is now exclusive p2w item, soon will probably similar things happen with some other items.

1 hour ago, Lägêrtha said:

Heart is now exclusive p2w item, soon will probably similar things happen with some other items.

Indeed, but that is not part from event stuff. And yes all those downgrade on fail items are meeeh and heart seems even worse then the items before...

Edited by Belido

The only way people could have known this was happening (me and maybe some others here included) is because they are in Alice KR discord server and read the patchnotes from there. They stated in the summary of patch notes that evolved stones would be limited after the event ended. The actual patch notes indeed do NOT say this anywhere.

It's a scandal it's changed like that without notifying everyone about this sudden change.
Outrageous. 

• Like 1

I didn't exchange all my snowballs before the patch as well, thinking I would have time to do it after. Wrote a support ticket and was just referred to the forums. Please get rid of the 5 per week exchange for snowballs. It was uncapped before and doesn't make sense to limit it now. This only punishes players who didn't make their exchanges before the patch. It's unfair especially considering communication of this change was not made clear.

And people keep arguing "but they said that in the patch notes" I checked them briefly and did not saw nothing about it. And now you say in Alice KR discord, a thing I hear for the first time.... I dont know what we have to do but they need to fix this. As other said totally unfair it was limitless during event and limited after WHEN NO ONE CAN FARM EXTRA CURRENCY. I can not let that go literally sacrificed my sleep to farm!!! I will keep checking this topic keep posting and will write tickets!!!!!!! THIS  HAS TO BE FIXED!!! 

I don't get why people wait until after maintenance to use them.

I would understand if you're saving it for the oils but not for the stones. 

They've already screwed people over with these kinds of things in that past, you would think people will learn by now.

Now that you've learnt the hard way, always purchase event items before maintenance.

I doubt they would do anything to fix it.