Evolved stones for snowballs are limited after the patch

Lägêrtha

4 minutes ago, Wixa said:

I don't get why people wait until after maintenance to use them.

I would understand if you're saving it for the oils but not for the stones. 

They've already screwed people over with these kinds of things in that past, you would think people will learn by now.

Now that you've learnt the hard way, always purchase event items before maintenance.

I doubt they would do anything to fix it.

OK to explain you why in my case i was planning to be getting other things and just in the end get evos for remaining snowballs. Yes, i know i could calculate what i need to get and how many snowballs i can spend on evos in advance, but it makes no sense to bother because by all logic and common sense this limit is total bs and serves no purpose at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lägêrtha said:

OK to explain you why in my case i was planning to be getting other things and just in the end get evos for remaining snowballs. Yes, i know i could calculate what i need to get and how many snowballs i can spend on evos in advance, but it makes no sense to bother because by all logic and common sense this limit is total bs and serves no purpose at all.

Okay lets give you my case! I come from work 22:00/23:00  start playing immediately! After 3:00 AM there are barely any people so last chars I have I drag to finish until 7:00/8:00. Than I go to sleep because in 14:00 I have to go to work again. And the cycle keep repeating and since it made no sense to limit them I planned to buy after event is over when I will have actual free time to plan! I know no one cares for my personal case or problems but still limiting without officially announcing is not fair! Now there are people who bought hundreds and people who bought none!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rirukaa said:

I know no one cares for my personal case or problems but still limiting without officially announcing is not fair!

And even if they did announce it would translate to "We are announcing we will do stupid thing that makes no sense whatsoever", but ok, at least people would know 🙂

• Like 1

Agreed. This is a seriously stupid decision by NCWest. Imagine 80% of the player base already redeemed the evolved stones, there's no point in limiting the remaining 20%. There's nothing to be achieved by doing something like this without officially announcing it. Why do data miners have to do the work of employees that are being paid to do this job? And why are players expected to be active in unofficial communities of such data miners to receive news like this?

I am sure this change was on the To-Do list of the person responsible at NCWest but forgot to implement it on the release day of the event along with Patch Notes. So, instead decided to do it at the end of the event...

Either way, a very stupid decision by a very incompetent employee...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wixa said:

I don't get why people wait until after maintenance to use them.

I would understand if you're saving it for the oils but not for the stones. 

They've already screwed people over with these kinds of things in that past, you would think people will learn by now.

Now that you've learnt the hard way, always purchase event items before maintenance.

I doubt they would do anything to fix it.

The reason to keep event currency after patch is so you can continue to buy some of items that are capped like sacred vials and pet packs after the event ends. Sure the snowballs weren't capped, but how were we supposed to know that they would change it?

• Thanks 1

Oh nooo I  can’t believe! I have been doing my dailies with al my alts I even made a member of my family to help me it was like a chore.. now I can’t use them what I do with 1k snowballs?

I can only get 5 per week per account ?!!noo please change that !!

9 minutes ago, Erïna said:

Please at least increase the limit and make it per character instead per account I have more than 300 per chars please don’t do this to us

Its still a joke for the efforts you putted into farming!!!!! Should revert it as it was as most of the people benefited from it why should you be limited WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE REDDEM PERIOD!!!!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rirukaa said:

Its still a joke for the efforts you putted into farming!!!!! Should revert it as it was as most of the people benefited from it why should you be limited WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE REDDEM PERIOD!!!!! 

you are right I just feel hopeless..

i know its nothing losing 1 player but i think i will stop my membership until they change it because i lost all my motivation i dont even want to see my character that's how tired and disgusted i am .... :c

Yes you are, they never mentioned ANYTHING that they would limit evo stones. BUT somehow Alice on Discord knew on monday that this would happen. Why? Well Russian Server announced it and we always get the same patch as they do.

Just join Alice's Discord to get all you informations before NCSoft know about them themselfes.

• Like 1

Truly zero sense of limiting Evolve stones at the end of the event. I spend day and night to do dailies with alts so I can benefit like everyone else and using common sense that event tab will be staying the same as it is without any limitations on the Evolved stones.

I did not purchase before the maintenance and I am now one of those who are screwed and disappointed of the game.

In this case complaining won't change anything for them, but quitting players will surely make some notice or at very least some change.

Am 20.1.2022 um 00:11 schrieb Unya:

It's amazing how I have no confidence in NCSoft at all, yet they still manage to continually disappoint me.

i mean you are deffo right. NCWest does whacky stuff. Like that "Emergency" Maint yesterday, where nothing was fixed, but rather got broken even more.

i usually expect that the Game wont even start up anymore after big patches. but yea here it is, almost all of the competitive content doesnt work anymore. really good.

• Like 1