Can we ban them cheaters GCD is now free?

Walex 2

If the players would have chosen to not use those stuff and exclude or "ban" players that use it from clans, raids and such the problem wouldn't exist.

So it still remains: You are either part of the problem or the solution.

There are enough cheaters that they created their own cheater guilds so excluding wont matter cause there are enough of them so they can do the raids etc. by themselve.

If you dont cheat too you are simply at a disadvantage compared to cheaters. And community reports it often enough but no bans happen. So its 100% NCsofts fault but our oppinions differ here thats ok.

In the past NCsoft tryed several ways to fix the cheater problem every time the community had a solution to bypass it in 1 day or less. There is probably no way to fix it software wise cause our dev dosent know how to programm a decent anti cheat.

I am no programmer but i imagine the code for such a system to be super easy like if file x is different to file x on server than send an automatic report to dev and close game.

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I am no programmer but i imagine the code for such a system to be super easy like if file x is different to file x on server than send an automatic report to dev and close game.

There is already such a check, thing is it gets bypassed.

Everything client side can be bypassed, anti cheats can be cracked and so on. The only proper way to have a hack free online game is to NEVER trust the client.

NCsoft obviously for some reason have no server side check for some classes GCD, or even skill conditions. That's the problem, not people modding. The 1 shot hack some weeks ago for example, was nothing special, just adding a NPC skill to your skill bar, the problem was server not having conditions on its cast so client was like "use this npc 1 shot skill, totally legit bro" and server was "sure buddy"

2 minutes ago, Gman said:

i am fed up with the amount of cheaters at BG. This game is doomed...oh wait we all know it, thats why everyone is allready cheating aswell...shut this game down please, or take actions

get used to it, shutting down such games is a pure business decision and not done because some strangers are asking for it 😄

• NCSOFT
12 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Just want to add another cheat which is pretty rare yet but might become a problem soon.

Assasin can use its decoy skill without cooldown unlimited times with a hack.

We've been made aware of such and are following up with the dev team about it and other edits.

On 2/7/2021 at 2:42 PM, LaVersus said:

Sure you can play Blade and soul once a week with your 1500 Attackpower hm 16 Character and enjoy the game for its graphics, story and whatnot.
But if your anywhere near endgame youll  quickly see that your left behind if your not take advantage of what everybody else is using.

It's actually funny that spineless XML Andys consider everyone who plays legitimately as a newbie who doesn't know how Koldrak works. 

Edited by GenericNick

@ Hime want y need more as post -reports  from communty `?!  y get videos -films -names and call from rooles !

what about the rooles from nc soft ?! 

ppl with hacks got 3 day bann and laugh and next day better hacks °!

ppl reports exploiid 4 month and nothing works -if 1 ppl post stream 

we want result !